Banned

autoglym good stuff?

I could get a good deal on some, should i pick it up? if so which products
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 Old February 28th, 2012, 12:29 PM
Wax on, Wax off

Send a message via Yahoo to Zatrekaz
I have used their wax, Autoglym HD. Danny has used some of their products.

AG HD is a decent wax... not ground breaking, but better than some OTC Waxes.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T
2006 Lexus 250 IS - Sold
2003 Mustang V6 - Sold
post #3 of 20 Old February 28th, 2012, 12:31 PM
RIP Dennis

Garage
Send a message via AIM to ChrisJ Send a message via Skype™ to ChrisJ
I love their stuff personally...

Speak From Experience Not From What You Have Heard.
Facebook
Google+
2015 Ford Taurus Sho NonPP / Livernois Downpipes / Magnaflow Catback / 3 Bar MAP / 170* Tstat / H&R Lowering Springs / BCB Tuned
2015 Yukon XL Denali
2008 Acura TL Type-S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 Old February 28th, 2012, 01:29 PM
Cum On Me Bro

Yeah AutoGlym HD is still one of my go to waxes. Although I've got some new stuff I'll be testing out this Spring.

post #5 of 20 Old February 28th, 2012, 01:38 PM
6 Time ROTM Loser!

I've only used their rubber spray, but it worked very well.
post #6 of 20 Old February 28th, 2012, 02:47 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Yes defiantly get some if you have the opportunity just post up what you can get. If you have an opportunity to get a Autoglym perfect palm applicator preferably in blue let me know I have been wanting one for a long time and will pay you for it. The only thing I haven't liked is the soap Bodywork Shampoo and Conditioner it doesn't have good lubricity. But other than that I do like High Definition Wax, Super Resin Polish, Vinyl & Rubber Care, Custom Wheel Cleaner.

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1

MGW, MAC Offroad X, Flowmaster Original 40's, Maganaflow 3.5" Tips, Anthracite 18x9's & 18x10's FR 500's wrapped with Nitto 555's, Eibach Pro Kit,
post #7 of 20 Old February 28th, 2012, 04:59 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy281 View Post
Yes defiantly get some if you have the opportunity just post up what you can get. If you have an opportunity to get a Autoglym perfect palm applicator preferably in blue let me know I have been wanting one for a long time and will pay you for it. The only thing I haven't liked is the soap Bodywork Shampoo and Conditioner it doesn't have good lubricity. But other than that I do like High Definition Wax, Super Resin Polish, Vinyl & Rubber Care, Custom Wheel Cleaner.
I'm pretty sure I have a red perfect palm applicator, I'll check when I get home. Its yours if you're interested.
post #8 of 20 Old February 29th, 2012, 10:00 PM Thread Starter
Banned

theres only 2 boxes of the HD wax, some shampoo, and one other thing i forget off the top of my head, but i opened and looked at the wax that didnt have plastic wrap around it, it seemed like it'd been sitting for a long time, it kind of seemed if moisture had gotten in and as if some of it seeped idk hard to explain you'd understand if you saw it

sorry no blue applicator
post #9 of 20 Old February 29th, 2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyThree View Post
theres only 2 boxes of the HD wax, some shampoo, and one other thing i forget off the top of my head, but i opened and looked at the wax that didnt have plastic wrap around it, it seemed like it'd been sitting for a long time, it kind of seemed if moisture had gotten in and as if some of it seeped idk hard to explain you'd understand if you saw it

sorry no blue applicator
Its ok man you can still get it the HD it will work fine.

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1

MGW, MAC Offroad X, Flowmaster Original 40's, Maganaflow 3.5" Tips, Anthracite 18x9's & 18x10's FR 500's wrapped with Nitto 555's, Eibach Pro Kit,
post #10 of 20 Old February 29th, 2012, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Banned

even if it seems like it "shrunk" inside its container? I've always been a liquid wax kind of guy ? what do you usually use?
post #11 of 20 Old February 29th, 2012, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortyThree View Post
even if it seems like it "shrunk" inside its container? I've always been a liquid wax kind of guy ? what do you usually use?
The 2 pots I bought were like that an they work perfectly fine

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1

post #12 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Banned

reps
post #13 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 11:08 AM

Thanks man also follow my how to on how to apply it, because some find it a bit hard to apply and remove but if you follow my how to you will be just fine Steps # 7 & 8

https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...ition-wax.html

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1

post #14 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Banned

thanks for the link, good thread, id rep you again but i cant lol
post #15 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 12:40 PM

Its cool man no problem, glad to help

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1

post #16 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 01:38 PM

I hate it...

Waste of money for me. Not only does it not last for shit here in Alabama, but if you apply even the SLIGHTEST bit too much it chalks up. I'll stick to my Dodo Juice and Natty's.
post #17 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc02GT View Post
I hate it...

Waste of money for me. Not only does it not last for shit here in Alabama, but if you apply even the SLIGHTEST bit too much it chalks up. I'll stick to my Dodo Juice and Natty's.
Really thats weird man it lasted me over 3 1/2 months here in Texas and in El Paso we get as hot as Phoenix AZ 105+ degrees. As for applying it goes on perfectly fine if you just warm/hot water, it also goes on thinly.

Its weird because I personally didnt like my Natty's Blue I found it didnt last here but more than a month and attracted way too much dust. Not only that it was the hardest to apply and remove out of any carnauba I have ever used. It was like removing plaster LOL, I used it on several vehicles all washed and clayed before hand, some corrected but I still experienced the same thing. I ended up giving it to my little cousin half way full because I got tire of applying it. Dodo waxes on the other hand I have heard are great, especially Supernatural but it tends to sweat a bit, yet it can be resolved with some chilled distilled water.

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1

post #18 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Really thats weird man it lasted me over 3 1/2 months here in Texas and in El Paso we get as hot as Phoenix AZ 105+ degrees. As for applying it goes on perfectly fine if you just warm/hot water, it also goes on thinly.

Its weird because I personally didnt like my Natty's Blue I found it didnt last here but more than a month and attracted way too much dust. Not only that it was the hardest to apply and remove out of any carnauba I have ever used. It was like removing plaster LOL, I used it on several vehicles all washed and clayed before hand, some corrected but I still experienced the same thing. I ended up giving it to my little cousin half way full because I got tire of applying it. Dodo waxes on the other hand I have heard are great, especially Supernatural but it tends to sweat a bit, yet it can be resolved with some chilled distilled water.
Dodo Juice is amazing. I used Natty's Blue and Red and like the red the best as far as those go. It's what I use as my regular wax on the 2011 since Dodo Juice isn't exactly the cheapest.
post #19 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc02GT View Post
Dodo Juice is amazing. I used Natty's Blue and Red and like the red the best as far as those go. It's what I use as my regular wax on the 2011 since Dodo Juice isn't exactly the cheapest.
How is your ride man I havent seen any pics of it lately have you done any other mods to it. I may have to try Red since every product you have told me about is a good one I like the Carpro or Aquartz version of Reload and Wolfs Chemicals Bodywrap they both work great for me and provide plenty of protection.

2003 Azure Blue Mach 1

post #20 of 20 Old March 1st, 2012, 02:32 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:

I just put natty's blue on my car last night and I'll still have some to buff off. I didn't put it on as thin as I should have, but it didn't buff out any worse than other waxes. I'm a little scared how the rest will be tonight, especially since it got a little colder. The bit that I have buffed looks great though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page