Call's Custom Detailing - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 07:44 PM Thread Starter

Call's Custom Detailing

Hey guys I know most of you probably wash and details your own cars. But if you know anyone that doesnt and would like to have their car detailed I would appreciate it you would send them my way. Last week someone vandalized my truck and after paying off insurance and the deductable it pretty much wiped me clean. So im trying to do a lil work on the side to get the funds back up there so i can support my car habbit. So the prices for a complete detail are 75 for most cars and truck and 100 for anything extremely dirty and suv's. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 757-334-1236 and ask for Eric or you can shoot me an email @ [email protected]. Below is a link of my truck to show how good of work that I do. Also if you ask stangliter04 he will verify that I do good work. I would appreciate any of the buisness I could get and look forward to hopefully detailing some of your vehicles in the future.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:12 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Re: Call's Custom Detailing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_silverado327
Hey guys I know most of you probably wash and details your own cars. But if you know anyone that doesnt and would like to have their car detailed I would appreciate it you would send them my way. Last week someone vandalized my truck and after paying off insurance and the deductable it pretty much wiped me clean. So im trying to do a lil work on the side to get the funds back up there so i can support my car habbit. So the prices for a complete detail are 75 for most cars and truck and 100 for anything extremely dirty and suv's. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at 757-334-1236 and ask for Eric or you can shoot me an email @ [email protected]. Below is a link of my truck to show how good of work that I do. Also if you ask stangliter04 he will verify that I do good work. I would appreciate any of the buisness I could get and look forward to hopefully detailing some of your vehicles in the future.
detailing being, washing, waxing, clean inside, and polish rims?
post #3 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:25 PM Thread Starter

Yes all of that would be done for the prices I put in the post...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:28 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

i will be contacting you pretty soon. sometime after payday.. will you come my way or do i have to come to you?
post #5 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:29 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

i also know of a couple more people local that will probably give you buzz
post #6 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Pics of my truck

Sorry guys I forgot to put my link to my truck in the original post so here it is guys.... www.cardomain.com/ride/2052733
post #7 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:31 PM Thread Starter

I can come your way its not big deal as long as there is access to either a car wash or a water hose...... I have no problem driving to you
post #8 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:33 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss_silverado327
I can come your way its not big deal as long as there is access to either a car wash or a water hose...... I have no problem driving to you
sweet!! i will pass the word around as well
post #9 of 9 Old August 23rd, 2005, 08:34 PM Thread Starter

Thanks man I really appreciate all the help I can get with spreading the word....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page