Retrofitting Factory Backup Cam To Use GT500 Spoiler - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 24 Old January 25th, 2014, 11:32 AM
Look Ma! My First Post!

BlueSoulStang, I'm new here, can you pm would like some more info on the rear camera install? would like to do the same on my GT500!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 24 Old September 14th, 2014, 11:30 PM
Z0Who?

I know this is a old thread but has anyone tried it out or any updates or someone that sells the gt500 with a kit to install the camera? Thanks peeps.

bbk lt headers, bbk x pipe, corsa sport axle back, cai, 93 sct tune (is crap), and drag radials
post #23 of 24 Old July 10th, 2015, 01:24 PM
Z0Who?

sorry to bump a old thread but any updates? did anyone try to retro fit the camera in the faux gas cap? Im doing the mod today but it seems the camera will not go all the way in..any ideas?

bbk lt headers, bbk x pipe, corsa sport axle back, cai, 93 sct tune (is crap), and drag radials
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 24 Old June 5th, 2018, 07:45 AM
Look Ma! My First Post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSoulStang View Post
How's it going guys! Funny how I found this thread... through Google search. lol

I'm the one who fabricated the Rear View Camera into the GT500 spoiler. I posted my build on TruForums. I'm actually going to be selling it and would like to get a hold of a stock Kona Blue spoiler with rear view camera. Gonna sell the car and need to get it back to stock. If any of you are interested, we can work something out. Also, if you guys need some advice, I'd be more than happy to help.

Could you send me the installation informations as a private message? I can't find the installation guide to put the camera into the GT500 spoiler. Thank you a lot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/modular-mustangs/244803-retrofitting-factory-backup-cam-use-gt500-spoiler.html
Posted By For Type Date
Relocating Back up Camera - Mustang Evolution This thread Refback November 28th, 2016 04:23 AM
Backup Camera and GT500 spoiler? | SVTperformance.com This thread Refback November 21st, 2016 09:02 PM
Backup Camera and GT500 spoiler? This thread Refback March 30th, 2014 09:15 PM
GT500 rear spoiler and HID's - SVTPerformance This thread Pingback May 11th, 2012 10:42 AM
Any companies make aftermarket wings/spoilers that work with the backup camera? - SVTPerformance This thread Pingback February 12th, 2012 04:00 AM