What did you do to your 5.0 today? - Page 463 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 679Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #9241 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 07:49 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotard View Post
LMAO, why, so you can change your mind again and sell the kit and buy another car?
Kinda find it ironic to make this comment nearly the same day you sell your car. You of all ppl at this point should know ppl change their minds.

And per the only other live threads here, your new vikings come in today and you just bought slicks and skinnies. Am I missing something here??

https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...0-5-0-a-2.html

Then literally one min later your selling it, lol

https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums...ld-i-look.html

Not that I give a shit what you do but to do the same thing your calling someone else out for is kinda odd.

Quote:
Miles are higher, value keeps dropping on the daily, I don't really wanna hack this car up doing an auto swap.
Miles arent really high for these motors. Value drops on 99% of all cars on the daily. No need for an auto at 400whp. Its gotta be for your other reasons.
Shaun13GT/CS likes this.

17 Golf R
11 5.0 Prem|RXT|Vortech 3.33|Lund|WstGate 9.7psi|JLT|BAP|ID1000|Stoptech ST-40|3:55|MGW+BFR|DSS|F14 20x9&10.5|MPSS 275/295|GC Coilovers|TR Hood|JPC BOV|BMR Full Sus|ARH LT/Catted H to GT500|NRG Seats & Rear Seat Del|Boss Stuff|Spkrs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9242 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 10:00 AM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdaly1 View Post
Kinda find it ironic to make this comment nearly the same day you sell your car. You of all ppl at this point should know ppl change their minds.

And per the only other live threads here, your new vikings come in today and you just bought slicks and skinnies. Am I missing something here??

Not that I give a shit what you do but to do the same thing your calling someone else out for is kinda odd.

Miles arent really high for these motors. Value drops on 99% of all cars on the daily. No need for an auto at 400whp. Its gotta be for your other reasons.
lol
| <---lol its a little man cheering! hahha Damn it his body moved
/ \

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
How did this gorilla stuff even get started in a thread about me taking it hard in the ass?
post #9243 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TaylorGT
2013 Hood and GT500 Front swap this weekend. Seibon CF grille and 3pc splitter

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0427.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	176881  
Supra and kdaly1 like this.

2012 5.0 | H&R | Avant Garde | J&M | Steeda | Koni | FRPP | BMR

flickr | @taylor12gt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9244 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Biz Jet Fixer

Send a message via Yahoo to jdos1
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrendanMilteer94 View Post
We have a machine that does a coolant flush at work. You hook it inline with the cooling system and it flushes old coolant out and puts new coolant in with minimal mess. Pretty awesome. I would say flush water through the system but it's pretty cold lol.
I wish I had access to one. I might just have to rent one of the vacuum refill tools.

2011 5.0 6MT, 3.73, Amsoil SS 10w-30 & MTG, Borla S Type A/B, DSS Alum Driveshaft, AirAid CAI, MGW Shifter, BBR Billet LCAs, FRPP Strut Brace, BMR Springs/Adj Panhard/LCA relos/Adj UCA, Koni Sport Shocks/Struts, Tuned by AED!!!
post #9245 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 12:27 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:

See I wouldn't care if someone else was busting my balls, but when he said it, I knew it was coming from a negative place. Considering Treyson is very indecisive. Which is fine, I don't care at all. I understand people change their mind (obviously since I do it all the time lol) but his comments at me, and then after all of this, lol. I could go back to so many threads about how many times he's changed his views on turbo kits, and what he was doing with the car etc... again, not my concern. It has zero affect on me. But don't be so hypocritical.

And I'm sure in a few days hell say he's not selling the car.
kdaly1 likes this.

14 Mustang GT M6 - TVS, Kooks Full Exhaust, AED Tune
11.04 @ 130.1
621/557 @ 8.6psi
Previous Cars
09 Corvette Z06 - 11.7 @ 123.5 (stock)
13 Mustang GT Bolt Ons - 11.58 @ 122.13
03 Mustang GT Vortech - 11.98 @ 118.68
post #9246 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 01:12 PM
I love to skydive

Quote:
Just want to, really.

Your snap story showed a sad face, if it was sad, why would you want to be sad?

MM is awful. Don't ever come here if you haven't been sucked in already!
post #9247 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 03:32 PM
11.5:1 or GTFO

Quote:

I know people change their minds. I was just giving him shit at first, but he took it the wrong way, hence the argument started. I've said it before that if I keep the car, it's getting an auto. There are plenty of reasons as to why I want an auto, and the benefits even at my power now.

The car needed new shocks anyways so I figured why not. They aren't expensive and are a nice addition. I've also said why I bought the Racestars. The deal was too good to pass up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun13GT/CS View Post
See I wouldn't care if someone else was busting my balls, but when he said it, I knew it was coming from a negative place. Considering Treyson is very indecisive. Which is fine, I don't care at all. I understand people change their mind (obviously since I do it all the time lol) but his comments at me, and then after all of this, lol. I could go back to so many threads about how many times he's changed his views on turbo kits, and what he was doing with the car etc... again, not my concern. It has zero affect on me. But don't be so hypocritical.

Everyone knows how indecisive I am. I have been having this idea of selling it for a while. And I'm sure in a few day my view won't change or else I would not have made the ad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durr4456 View Post
Your snap story showed a sad face, if it was sad, why would you want to be sad?
Not like I am going to be happy about selling it. I just find it to be the reasonable thing to do. I'll be sad to watch it go.

03 Mustang GT- Traded
2011 Premium Kona Blue 5.0: On3 Twin 60s
2006 Blue Granite Silverado 1500: Leveled, Fuels, 33s

Instagram: treysonm
post #9248 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 06:44 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdos1 View Post
I wish I had access to one. I might just have to rent one of the vacuum refill tools.
Yeah we have one of those to and its totally worth it. Definitely one of my favorite tools.

Taylor I know I told you on Instagram but your new front end looks sick and I'm jealous lol. I've been wanting a GT500 front end for a while now but can't see myself spending that much in the conversion.

I took advantage of Lethal's VDay sale and ordered my adj. UCA, PHB and UCA mount last night. Ordered the UCA and PHB in red and the mount in black. Got a phone call from Lethal this morning asking if I did that on purpose or accident. Shouts out to Lethal for the good customer service and making sure that's what I meant to do! Hoping to have all that in soon and preparations for air ride will begin!

2012 Race Red GT | Flowmaster Outlaws | Resonator Delete | BMR

Instagram @bmilteer94
post #9249 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 06:47 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What did you do to your 5.0 today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun13GT/CS View Post

It's your damn car do whatever you want with it but my vote is a 2.9l whipple with a set of twin 80mms and 2 kits of nitrous on a 300 shot each, but leave everything else stock, that's just me...

And everything carbon fiber with a
.05 60ft

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
jdos1 likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
How did this gorilla stuff even get started in a thread about me taking it hard in the ass?
post #9250 of 10632 Old February 15th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Regular

Just pulled the trigger on a Black D1 Procharger kit today- should be here first of march. Should make the cruising around a lot more interesting.
kdaly1 likes this.

14' A6- 5C, Kook's lt, orh, 85mm tb, boss intake, 15x10 & 17x4 sve w/ MT dr's
solid panhard bar, UACA
post #9251 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 01:27 AM
the U of A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalicut View Post
It's your damn car do whatever you want with it but my vote is a 2.9l whipple with a set of twin 80mms and 2 kits of nitrous on a 300 shot each, but leave everything else stock, that's just me...

And everything carbon fiber with a
.05 60ft
+1
kdaly1 likes this.

2011 GT | M6 | Brembo | 3.73 | Sterling Grey Metallic | Bravado Tributes | MPSS | BMR Suspension | MGW Race Spec | Mach 500 + Lightened Flywheel | Lund Tune | Ported Boss IM | Steeda CAI | Jegs Cat Deletes | GT-500s | M50A1 Long Block | MT-82 #2
post #9252 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 01:31 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalicut View Post
If he just sold the blower and put that money toward a 6r80 and converter, that alone would make it faster than any car he has ever owned.......

NA 2011 GT Auto
[email protected]
Texas Mile - 152.8 half mile/180.0 mile
post #9253 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 01:35 AM

If anyone wants to buy anything on my car, give me a PM. Prolly gonna put it back to stock within the next month, or as close to it as I can.

03 Mustang GT- Traded

post #9254 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 07:35 AM
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorGT View Post
Would love to see more pics. Badass!

17 Golf R
11 5.0 Prem|RXT|Vortech 3.33|Lund|WstGate 9.7psi|JLT|BAP|ID1000|Stoptech ST-40|3:55|MGW+BFR|DSS|F14 20x9&10.5|MPSS 275/295|GC Coilovers|TR Hood|JPC BOV|BMR Full Sus|ARH LT/Catted H to GT500|NRG Seats & Rear Seat Del|Boss Stuff|Spkrs
post #9255 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 01:01 PM
Biz Jet Fixer

Send a message via Yahoo to jdos1
Quote:
Yeah we have one of those to and its totally worth it. Definitely one of my favorite tools.

Taylor I know I told you on Instagram but your new front end looks sick and I'm jealous lol. I've been wanting a GT500 front end for a while now but can't see myself spending that much in the conversion.

I took advantage of Lethal's VDay sale and ordered my adj. UCA, PHB and UCA mount last night. Ordered the UCA and PHB in red and the mount in black. Got a phone call from Lethal this morning asking if I did that on purpose or accident. Shouts out to Lethal for the good customer service and making sure that's what I meant to do! Hoping to have all that in soon and preparations for air ride will begin!
It just draws air out of the system as you fill it correct? For $80 I might just buy one.

Lethal is good like that.

2011 5.0 6MT, 3.73, Amsoil SS 10w-30 & MTG, Borla S Type A/B, DSS Alum Driveshaft, AirAid CAI, MGW Shifter, BBR Billet LCAs, FRPP Strut Brace, BMR Springs/Adj Panhard/LCA relos/Adj UCA, Koni Sport Shocks/Struts, Tuned by AED!!!
post #9256 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 01:30 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorGT View Post

Looks good!

didn't you have a world challenge splitter? selling that?

Grey 2011 GT MT-82, 3.55, Avant Garde M510, Conti 285/35r19, Flowmaster outlaws, 3" o/r H-pipe, Tuned...
post #9257 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to TaylorGT
Quote:

Yeah man, I got way lucky with this setup and thanks man.

Quote:
Would love to see more pics. Badass!
Soon, I have a few more mods on the way. I'm going against my plan and doing exterior stuff since I fell into this deal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan1983 View Post
Looks good!

didn't you have a world challenge splitter? selling that?
Naw, I literally stumbled upon the greatest deal ever. Basically a 2014 GT owner who had recently had hit a deer and insurance put this GT500 front setup on his car. He was one of the few who loved the 11-12 front end more than the 13-14 and said he regretted his decision to do the GT500. His car was Sterling Grey.

So he traded me straight up. My brother KonaBlueBryar helped me out since I was busy and drove 11 hours to get this bumper from the guy. We swapped hoods, splitters, grilles, and all mounting components. I only spent money on the gas and food for the drive to get it.
kdaly1 likes this.

2012 5.0 | H&R | Avant Garde | J&M | Steeda | Koni | FRPP | BMR

flickr | @taylor12gt
post #9258 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 03:18 PM

Looks amazing, Taylor.

03 Mustang GT- Traded

post #9259 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 08:01 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdos1 View Post
It just draws air out of the system as you fill it correct? For $80 I might just buy one.

Lethal is good like that.
Yeah ours at work hooks up to air and pulls all the air out of the system. Then we fill a bucket with coolant and put the hose on the other end of the vacuum filler in the bucket, open a valve and wahlah. Cooling system filled with no air and minimal mess.
jdos1 likes this.

2012 Race Red GT | Flowmaster Outlaws | Resonator Delete | BMR

Instagram @bmilteer94
post #9260 of 10632 Old February 16th, 2016, 11:34 PM
MM's V6 Hater

So much vagina drama. Who gives a shit what other people do or don't do with their car/parts.

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

I change my mind all the time. Just finished a stroked twin turbo build. Lost interest and sold it. Month later I bought a 5.0.

2013 GT
2016 F150
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/modular-mustangs/290734-what-did-you-do-your-5-0-today.html
Posted By For Type Date
Throttle body spacer - anyone fitted one ? - Nissan Forum This thread Refback September 20th, 2014 09:25 PM