Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shinoda Offering New Boss Mustang For 2008

59K views 48 replies 26 participants last post by  fdjizm 
#1 ·
Mustang enthusiasts nationwide will have something else to look forward to in 2008 as Team Shinoda recently unveiled their plans for a new Boss Mustang. With a variety of packages being offered, the Boss will be sure to have something for any mustang lover regardless of their budget.

[Source] 2008 Brings A New Boss To The Streets

Note - this was written by one of our new editors, XTCNAGT. How about a congrats to him for the great article.

See less See more
#5 ·
Cool car, but the stickers would have to go.

"Team Shinoda and Ford Racing pulled out all the stops when they designed the Level III. They wanted something to stand above the rest, and successfully created the most powerful production mustang available. The Level III Boss Shinoda has been upgraded further to the BCS Level Three Suspension to keep you in control of the asphalt-melting 750 hp it produces"

Gimme.

#8 ·
I saw these the other day and they certainly do have some nice packages. And again way to many decals on them and they are pretty pricey from what i have heard.

This post has been deleted
#19 ·
I don't mind the hockey stick on the side so much if you have 700+ hp to back it up, but that hood graphics is too much for me. Personally I'd take the turbo model with no graphics, maybe they'll knock off a couple thousand for no graphics. Good article.

#24 ·
i got a question it says boss but is it a real boss its an alumminumblock it says something about the boss 429 but it just says thats the power in it so is it a boss block or just a gt with boss stickers

#28 ·
well i saw one driving down the street today and im not sure if it was a shinoda boss but it had the hocky stick stripe it said boss and it had a 302 emblemb on the side must say it looked sick and sounded great

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.