Ever since going with wider R-Compounds in the front of my car, I've noticed a lot of deficiencies with the current suspension setup I have. In particular, I'm running into issues with bumpsteer as well as decreased turn-in response, so I'm looking to overhaul this last part of my suspension in the GT for better/safer handling.
To provide some background, my car already has the following suspension mods:
- Eibach Pro System Plus Spings/Shocks/Struts (Lowered 1" Front, 1.5" Rear)
- Eibach Front Adjustable Sway Bar
- Eibach Fixed Rear Sway Bar
- Steeda LCA's + Relocation Brackets (Welded-In)
- BMR Adjustable Upper Rear Control ARM + Bracket
- Adjustable Panhard Bar
- Steeda Rear X-Brace
- Steeda Frame Rail & Torque Box Braces (Similar to Sub-Frame Connectors, Welded-In)
- J&M Adjustable Caster/Camber Plates
I'm looking at adding the following, can anyone chime in if there's anything I'm missing here or anything that might not work with my current setup?
- Steeda Mustang Bumpsteer Kit
(05-14) Part Number: 555-8106
- Steeda Mustang Front Endlinks
- Street/Comp (05-14) Part Number: 555-1053
- Steeda Billet Mustang Front Sway Bar Mounts
(05-14) Part Number: 555-8113
- Steeda Mustang G-Trac Brace
(05-14) Part Number: 555-5530
- BMR Front A-Arms
For the A-Arms, I'm not really sure what the difference in these sizes is and whether I'd really need the adjustable ones or not. The other thing I'm not totally sure about is if the sway bar mounts will fit the Eibach Sway-bars that I have.
I'll also mention I'm not really interested in a new K-Member at this time due to the increased NVH and complexity of the install. I did see that the suspension sticky mentions a front control arm relocation kit, but that doesn't seem to be available for 11-14's and I'm not sure if it's actually necessary.