CCRM WIRING TROUBLESHOOTING - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old September 22nd, 2019, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Look Ma! My First Post!

CCRM WIRING TROUBLESHOOTING

I am new here so if I mess up and repost or do something I am not supposed to please let me know so it want happen again and maybe I can learn in the process of fixing my ride.Short but simple if you can help. I purchased 2002 Mustang GT 4.6, Fuel pump works I am 100 % sure of that Car ran good but A few wires and connectors at battery area were messed with A couple that I know are ones that go to ccrm but not sure the colors or connectors and not sure which ones go were I believe if I had pin out for ccrm I could find out which go where .Quickly could someone tell me the voltage with key being on and with key being off to and from ccrm I know a couple go to fuse box at battery and a couple maybe to fuel pump or inertia switch If you could help me It would greatly appreciated and if you need me to answer something about my post I will try to explain more Like I said iam new so please help if you can Thanks for any help in getting my problem fixed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old September 23rd, 2019, 09:45 AM
Count Shaqula

You might be getting the cart before the horse here. Which wires are/were damaged? What issues are you seeing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page