Modded Mustang Forums banner

Aftermath to Rebirth (95 GT)

1K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  Cricket 
#1 ·
my car was vandalized and im in the process of restoring it. pics of the damages and the restore process.

the aftermath

the rebirth

See less See more
#9 ·
Wow, people are douche bags. I get punks who threaten me about my cars all the time. I'd be PISSED. But looks like you're off to a good start on the rebuild man. Good luck to ya!

#11 · (Edited)
front driver side tire
well gap

245/40/18

rear driver side tire
well gap

295/45/18

passenger rear tire

tire was slashed in the vandalism, so i replaced the both tires on the driver side. passenger size is next after i replace my windshield next week. i got one of those sticky sanitation notes on my stang saying either i fix my tire and windshield or it gets towed by the city of virginia beach due to abandonment. =\

gotta love the commonwealth states... making money any and every way they can.

#13 ·
What did they do to the hood? Strip it?

And if you need a place to put your car while you fix it, I can put you in contact with an old friend there. He lives in Norfolk I think, and he works closely with military families and singles who need help in any way. He's the guy that everyone wants to know...he's got connections, and can mobilize his "crew" to get anything done.

#19 ·
man that sucks. sucks even more insurance is being a twat. hope you manage to get it all back together (oppurtunity to upgrade ;)). man i don't know what i would do if this happened to my car ....

#21 ·

just some new pics from yesterday. got the windshield replaced and damn those tires are rubbing like hell. gotta SEARCH for some fender rolling howto's. i was quoted $250 for both sides. thats way out of my range.

#22 ·
hey man I know i have at least one cornor light in my garage. Let me know if you want it. They are clear cornors, and I might have two I'll have to check, but I'll let em go for pretty cheap.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.