Modded Mustang Forums banner

The Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits, Thread...

2M views 26K replies 1K participants last post by  miasjoyces 
#1 ·
A new idea that may be fun. Just go outside, into the garage, out to the shop, dowstairs, whatever it maybe. And take a pic and post it! It is that easy!

Here is mine in the in laws drive way with a fresh coat of wax. I need to buff some winter scratchs, but the wax helps until the weather holds mostly good rather than mostly bad...

See less See more
#21,922 ·
^^^Do you not have a garage Colleen?
Nope. Just the driveway.
I saw my old car at my old job today at the dealership when I went to pick up a rental pick-up and my last pay check.

:(

New owner has already installed a new 78mm BBK Throttle Body/Plenum combo, new Magnaflow Catback, and is putting in stage 1 Comp Cams and 4.10 gears this weekend. It's just as clean as I always kept it too. So happy it went to a good home. :)
'Least it's getting loved right.
Those are some sexy wheels you got there.

#21,924 ·
It really is though Colleen lol. In person it's very dirty. Just photogenic. Bird poo on driver side at moment -___- dirt and bug splats. She just takes good pictures. She really is dirty. Even more so now from the pollen...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.