Modded Mustang Forums banner

The Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits, Thread...

2M views 26K replies 1K participants last post by  miasjoyces 
#1 ·
A new idea that may be fun. Just go outside, into the garage, out to the shop, dowstairs, whatever it maybe. And take a pic and post it! It is that easy!

Here is mine in the in laws drive way with a fresh coat of wax. I need to buff some winter scratchs, but the wax helps until the weather holds mostly good rather than mostly bad...

See less See more
#6,089 ·
#6,091 ·
DMB...you know my car is 2 years older and has 102k more miles than yours.....holy jesus.

#6,092 ·
DMB...you know my car is 2 years older and has 102k more miles than yours.....holy jesus.
I know crazy, its racking up quick though. Put 6k on it last season, will probably put close to 10k this year. Theres a few mach guys on here still under 10k!

#6,095 ·
Not really current since this was taken almost ten hours ago, but this is now my favorite picture so I thought I would share it.

Was going to put it on the dyno, but had second thoughts of something breaking. It has been reliable recently but didn't want to push it until I have some extra money in case something were to happen to it.

#6,096 ·
thanks bro!

+1! I agree with everything you said. My car is sentimental, and why pay 35+k for a car i can outrun right now easily and it looks the same. I also own my car so why go into debt? lol

oh ok. yea i agree just a discussion.

super clean!

I like MM, this forum is more relaxed and friendly than any other mustang board i have ever been on. straight up.
That's because we're better than everyone else, and we know it.

#6,098 ·
Not really current since this was taken almost ten hours ago, but this is now my favorite picture so I thought I would share it.

Was going to put it on the dyno, but had second thoughts of something breaking. It has been reliable recently but didn't want to push it until I have some extra money in case something were to happen to it.
You've got to bring that beautiful car to one of our meets!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.