Modded Mustang Forums banner

The Post A Pic Of Your Ride As It Sits, Thread...

2M views 26K replies 1K participants last post by  miasjoyces 
#1 ·
A new idea that may be fun. Just go outside, into the garage, out to the shop, dowstairs, whatever it maybe. And take a pic and post it! It is that easy!

Here is mine in the in laws drive way with a fresh coat of wax. I need to buff some winter scratchs, but the wax helps until the weather holds mostly good rather than mostly bad...

See less See more
#6,422 ·
it has a couple of tiny little spots behind each tire from road debris...but zero scratches.

When I had it delivered to Savannah a couple of weeks ago when I moved, the guy did his standard walk around looking for scratches and dings and said "how the hell does a almost 10 yr old car not have one scratch?"

lol

#6,434 ·
Your welcome to drive up to savannah:) But you can do it man...just get a da and some compounds and polishes and go to town! Do a few test areas and you will figure it out pretty quick
I might haft to stop by Savannah on my way to Daytona This week lol But it looks great man Im glad you didn't sell that sexy beast.

#6,438 ·
Your welcome to drive up to savannah:) But you can do it man...just get a da and some compounds and polishes and go to town! Do a few test areas and you will figure it out pretty quick
yo ace i know this is probably alot of work for you but what steps do i have to take to correct my paint is there a link you can give me or something and all i have is a autozone buffer lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.