Own a White Mustang? - Page 3 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #41 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:36 AM
Captain of Squad 11

really your about 3and a half hours from me ... but yea up here its like every1 stops with the hood and the top of trunk its like they refus to do the bumpers lol !

MM Cleavage Club Member #3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:42 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01stangV6 View Post
no i think its a dual 8 in' kit. they might be called le mans stripe kit i think.. supposed to fit all 99-04 i think. im just not sure of the quality. i heard there good but i dont want to mess up my unique paint
Yepp, I couldn't tell you, but I know they previous owner bought from the wrong company because my hood is ruined from residue and whatnot from a single stripe stupid stickers..

I;m just going to end up getting a new hood anyways.. I don't like the one I have.

"You know how I feel about that Bumble-bee transforming ugly piece of Chevy s**t!"
LOL FANTASTIC!
post #43 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:43 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Well in your case then I'm glad you did the bumpers! ha That is funny though.

"You know how I feel about that Bumble-bee transforming ugly piece of Chevy s**t!"
LOL FANTASTIC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:45 AM
Captain of Squad 11

lol yeah i had a pro do mine and i went to like 6 different shops before i found some1 who would do the bumpers.. dunno why people dont like to do em eh but yeah the american muscle stripes are pretty good there good vinyl

post #45 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:48 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenpachifknpwns View Post
lol yeah i had a pro do mine and i went to like 6 different shops before i found some1 who would do the bumpers.. dunno why people dont like to do em eh but yeah the american muscle stripes are pretty good there good vinyl
Good to know.

LOL FANTASTIC!
post #46 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:50 AM
Captain of Squad 11

BUT in saying that ...let a pro do it if youve never worked with vinyl... i fucked mine up lol

post #47 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:53 AM
It's not easy being green!

Quote:
i might do the the le mans stripes in the future. would you reccomend them? i was gonna get the black 8 in' kit from am for 99 bucks. plus what was the price for the pro to install

Just a bolt on 2V <3
post #48 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:56 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Oh most definitely. It's tempting, though... having the zero experience that I have working with vinyls I feel it wouldn't be too hard for me. But I figure I'll just let the pros handle it ha

LOL FANTASTIC!
post #49 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 02:57 AM
Captain of Squad 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01stangV6 View Post
i might do the the le mans stripes in the future. would you reccomend them? i was gonna get the black 8 in' kit from am for 99 bucks. plus what was the price for the pro to install
Would i reccomend them ? yep i sure would there not that expensive but very good vinyl BUT before you buy ask the pro if hes cool with you bringing your own stripes and make sure that he cant get them on there you dont wanna hear .. oh im sorry these arent gonna work . lets use my stripes ya feel me and if he does fuck em up then he'll have to use his stripes in replace of yours lol sorry for long post

post #50 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:01 AM

thanks for the input man now i know

Just a bolt on 2V <3
post #51 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:02 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
Would i reccomend them ? yep i sure would there not that expensive but very good vinyl BUT before you buy ask the pro if hes cool with you bringing your own stripes and make sure that he cant get them on there you dont wanna hear .. oh im sorry these arent gonna work . lets use my stripes ya feel me and if he does fuck em up then he'll have to use his stripes in replace of yours lol sorry for long post
That wasn't a real confidence booster there haha. More like a reality check. Good thing I have people who are good that that stuff, so I shouldn't have to worry about finding a pro. They guy has dealt with vinyl many times and I've seen his work.. so I trust him. Plus I know him so discounted labor

LOL FANTASTIC!
post #52 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:05 AM

i was going to take my car to a pro anyway

Just a bolt on 2V <3
post #53 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:05 AM
Captain of Squad 11

haha heck yeah! .. idk the way the world is today it seems like people are always trying to screw ya outta that extra cash thats why i say to double check and make sure he'll back up his work if he fucks your vinyl up ! ... i know from experience lol.. lets just say he had to do my whole car in his vinyl for a discounted price all because he said he couldnt get my stripes to lay down on the hood so i have a whole bunch of vinyl just layin in my trunk lol

post #54 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:11 AM

haha i know what you mean. only people i trust work on my car bitches! lol

Just a bolt on 2V <3
post #55 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:13 AM
Captain of Squad 11

the dude was pissed and i was over his shoulder all the way haha

post #56 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:14 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Quote:
haha heck yeah! .. idk the way the world is today it seems like people are always trying to screw ya outta that extra cash thats why i say to double check and make sure he'll back up his work if he fucks your vinyl up ! ... i know from experience lol.. lets just say he had to do my whole car in his vinyl for a discounted price all because he said he couldnt get my stripes to lay down on the hood so i have a whole bunch of vinyl just layin in my trunk lol
Wow, well at least you got the better end of the deal ha.. I hate that people try and screw you over. Exactly the reason why I will be taking mechanics and Auto-maintenance type classes in college so that I never have to deal with bullshit most auto shops give you when they try and tell you EVERYTHING is wrong with your car, saying you need a new this, and a new that.. blah blah blah :/ (I realize that wasn't exactly the point of what you were saying but it got me on a rant so I just said it) lol I'm so skeptical over everything they say.

Not a hit out on anyone. It's our fault we don't know whether they are being truthful when they point out the million problems with the car.

LOL FANTASTIC!
post #57 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:15 AM

Just a bolt on 2V <3
post #58 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_Visuals_04 View Post
Wow, well at least you got the better end of the deal ha.. I hate that people try and screw you over. Exactly the reason why I will be taking mechanics and Auto-maintenance type classes in college so that I never have to deal with bullshit most auto shops give you when they try and tell you EVERYTHING is wrong with your car, saying you need a new this, and a new that.. blah blah blah :/ (I realize that wasn't exactly the point of what you were saying but it got me on a rant so I just said it) lol I'm so skeptical over everything they say.

Not a hit out on anyone. It's our fault we don't know whether they are being truthful when they point out the million problems with the car.
it only gets worst trust me. im glad i know honest mechanics

Just a bolt on 2V <3
post #59 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:18 AM
Captain of Squad 11

i feel the exact same way!

post #60 of 105 Old August 11th, 2010, 03:19 AM Thread Starter
Regular

Yeahh, I love having people that you can always trust... So many ass holes I swear you have to know them personally or else you're just walking into a death trap. lol

Maybe if I walk in and spew out some crazy sob story about how I'm dieing from some disease and this car is the only thing I have left that'll get 'em

LOL FANTASTIC!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page