Modded Mustang Forums banner

My 99 Cobra freshly lowered

6K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Mana_MGT 
#1 ·
I know it's a bit cliche to post pics of newly lowered cars. Haha, I don't care though, I love my 99 Cobra and want to share anyway :)

Just lowered with H&R race springs with one coil cut in the front, Steeda CC plates, Steeda X2 ball joints, Steeda bump steer kit, Tokico D-Spec adjustable struts/shocks, and full isolators.

See less See more
#13 ·
Very nice.

#22 ·
Love it. I have a black 99 Cobra vert with a pro kit and isos. I was all set to buy a white 01 Cobra vert and it fell through. I LOVE the white man. Super clean look in my opinion. Maybe some 3/8" or 1/2" spacers on those rears would kick that tire right where it needs to be. One question, how the heck do you guys get jacks under your car with it that low? My jacks are low pros and they just fit under the car. half an inch lower and it would never fit. I'd like it a bit lower, but don't know if its worth the hassle.

#23 ·
My jack will only fit in the wheel wells, with barely enough room between the tire and the fender. And nice idea on the spacers; I'll have to check if the tire would still clear without rolling the fender lips.

Vince: grats on the 4th bar :D

#27 ·
I'd buy another one at that price with those miles.

I love mine a lot. It felt fast a hell when I got it, but all had to compare it to were import econoboxes with high miles. Now that I've gotten used to it, it doesn't feel all that fast. The handling though is pretty darn nice, the car easily rips through twisties without any thought of losing control. It's even more fun in the turns now that I've lowered it and started on suspension mods.

#28 ·
yea it seems like a good price.This guy is coming to see my srt4 tomorow and if he buys it which i think he is serious because he is coming a longgg way to see it then, im going to buy that one which is black for sure no doubt in my mind.

Yea i had an 04 gt just with CAI and exhaust done to so im thinking the cobra will feel way faster and handle better of course :)

#30 ·
yea man i wish the one i was looking at was white, i would have my 01 cobra looking like that white termi in the "when snakes attack" video on youtube. Do any of you know which termi im talking about?? because if you dont ima have to get a pic of it up here or the video since its sooo nasty!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.