Modded Mustang Forums banner

New cobra, and some new mods since i got it :)

2K views 25 replies 10 participants last post by  PsnSnake_19 
#1 ·
Here the pics :) finally, any input would be appreciated i just got the car so far all i've done to it so far is the shorty antenna, mustang emblem in the front, 03/04 cobra chin spoiler, and tinted windows.

Next week im ordering my cobra carpets, and dark smoked headlights from american muscle and tinting the rest of the lights on the car with vht. Ill post up pics as soon as i finish with that little project. And yes im starting performance mods right after, im getting my cai and doing bassani o/r x pipe and slp lm 1 catback exhaust :drool again any input would be appreciated. Thanks

shorty antenna

put the mustang in the front and took of the cobra, and put a 03/04 chin spoiler on :)

tinted windows darkest llegally possible in tampa

just a pic of the back

engine bay

See less See more
#3 ·
haha never!!, i just put on the chin spoiler today it was a b***h to get the hook of it, i had to make 4 extra holes to put it on but it came out perfect :cool:

#9 ·
yea me to i like it wayy better alot of ppl dont agree for some reason, and thanks for the compliments man, your car is my favorite mustang ever made and my favorite color also lol if i had your car for a week only i could die happy lol i talk about termi's more then i do my own car. :D thats why i voted for you ride of the month

#17 ·
im going to be tinting all my back lights next week so im going to sand that light down real good and black it out, you wont be able to tell its like that anymore afer that :)

#19 ·
put the mustang in the front and took of the cobra, and put a 03/04 chin spoiler on :)

I think the pony looks pretty good. Thinking about putting mine back in, but I'd need another one so I wouldn't have to give up my desk decoration :) The chin spoiler looks pretty good too. I like it a lot better on there than the Mach spoilers on the Cobra bumpers.

Yeah, I want that bumper for the Mach
Hell yeah! I remember Swervo had one on his badass Mach 1 and it just looked like it was meant to be there.

#21 ·
I think the pony looks pretty good. Thinking about putting mine back in, but I'd need another one so I wouldn't have to give up my desk decoration :) The chin spoiler looks pretty good too. I like it a lot better on there than the Mach spoilers on the Cobra bumpers.

Hell yeah! I remember Swervo had one on his badass Mach 1 and it just looked like it was meant to be there.

yea i love the horse in the front i think it looks so much better because its more original plus the mustang just has a better fit in the grill, and yea i was going to get the mach 1 chin spoiler but on svt perfornmance evryone told me to buy this spoiler it fits it better so i did :) i love ittt!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.