Forums at Modded Mustangs

Forums at Modded Mustangs (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/)
-   Multimedia (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/multimedia/)
-   -   Omz picture thread... (https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/multimedia/53112-omz-picture-thread.html)

Onemanzu January 29th, 2008 05:18 PM

Omz picture thread...

Okay im just going to make a thread where i can post whore what ever pictures i like...

So far i have taken 350 ish pictures in 24 hours... so bear with me :D

plus im at a 1 out of 15 ratio at the moment which is amazing but for the stuff im shooting ... thats decent...

so yea if you ever see this bumped up give it a click there will be new pictures... as well you can click my 2008 album in my photobucket and just look at w.e albums i have there and view my images that way

thanks all!!

omz

TheUNZippee! January 29th, 2008 05:21 PM

hurry up whore

Onemanzu January 29th, 2008 05:22 PM

TheUNZippee! January 29th, 2008 05:23 PM

Tres' bien monsieur

TheUNZippee! January 29th, 2008 05:23 PM

Tres' bien monsieur

BWAL January 29th, 2008 05:37 PM

hey i recognize that woman!

inside and out..

Onemanzu January 30th, 2008 01:44 AM

8t6gt January 30th, 2008 02:33 AM

OMZ you are a good photographer. Is that what your going to school for

Onemanzu January 30th, 2008 02:35 AM

Thanks derrick... honestly... I have never really shot a camera before monday... :D

no im planning on being an economist or a dad ... what ever works for me

8t6gt January 30th, 2008 02:49 AM

A dad. So let me get this straight your gonna marry a rich chick so you can be a stay at home dad. Because thats what im planing to. We can play internet Rummy with each other in 10 years online during the day :banana

Onemanzu January 30th, 2008 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8t6gt (Post 824138)
A dad. So let me get this straight your gonna marry a rich chick so you can be a stay at home dad. Because thats what im planing to. We can play internet Rummy with each other in 10 years online during the day :banana

hell ya and in my spare time ill take pictures of naked chicks!! speaking of which i haven't been able to talk any into posing for me :(

8t6gt January 30th, 2008 03:39 AM

:lmao Keep trying man thats why they make a PM box :D

Onemanzu January 30th, 2008 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 8t6gt (Post 824284)
:lmao Keep trying man thats why they make a PM box :D

yup yup... i need to get some new lenses first though the two that i am in possession of totally blow... they are really really slow

8t6gt January 30th, 2008 03:55 PM

I fell your pain..yet I have no idea what that means

Onemanzu January 30th, 2008 04:48 PM

when you push the button down they go... Ccliickkk Clliiickk... instead of click click

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u...e/IMGP0589.jpg

Onemanzu January 30th, 2008 08:35 PM

TheUNZippee! January 30th, 2008 11:21 PM

OMZ, cool pics. I would say you need to up the exposure or ISO a tad in these pics, and try resting the camera on something to help reduce blur.

Check out this Red Bull can and compare it to your Doctor Pepper can:

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p...tures/Test.jpg

Onemanzu January 30th, 2008 11:28 PM

yea i was messing with everything last night trying to shot in a dorm room and i set my iso really high and forgot to change it back... and also the can and the cake are taken with a really old lens that is preped deferent so and im not used to shooting with it... im trying to figure it out more... but that takes time... i've only had the camera a few days... but if you want close ups give me a second

and as for the motion blur i don't think you get how bad this dorm room was... take on 60 watt bulb and put it in a 12*10 room and try to light it all ... and then take a picture thats how bad it as

Dansby January 31st, 2008 12:09 AM

It looks like you have a very festive house, haha.

Pretty sweet pictures. Great quality.

Onemanzu January 31st, 2008 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdansby1 (Post 826594)
It looks like you have a very festive house, haha.

Pretty sweet pictures. Great quality.

Thank you, I have just had a lucky week I guess, purchased the camera on... uh monday... went to work with it that night... hung out with friends on tuesday... birthday party on wednesday... if i can figure out a way to keep my camera warm i will take it down town tomorrow... but the batteries might freeze... then i won't have anything to shoot friday :(

again thanks on the quality im surprised at how well it takes and am glad that i didn't get a point and shoot... i like the different options when it comes to lenses