Forums at Modded Mustangs - Reply to Topic
Thread: Muslim Truck Drivers Fired For Not Delivering Beer, Jury Awards Them $240K Reply to Thread
Title:
Message:
Trackback:
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces) :
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:
 

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
October 30th, 2015 01:40 PM
Novanutcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylar View Post
Your name and location are quite fitting, and correspond well to your posts
Yes I know. Both make a lot of sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I point out your hypocrisy and then you blame me for your BS? Typical of you.
Now here is where the "Pot calling the kettle black" phrase is appropriate.....

John
October 29th, 2015 11:17 PM
Kylar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
Your ignorance has no place in this discussion. That you ignore facts is your own undoing.

John
Your name and location are quite fitting, and correspond well to your posts
October 29th, 2015 08:37 PM
101fng
Quote:
Originally Posted by ford20 View Post
Couldn't you have just said consuming Mr. SAT words.
I could have, but then it wouldn't have had the same nuance
October 29th, 2015 08:13 PM
ford20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 101fng View Post
I'm still trying to figure out where in the Quran it says you can't handle/transport alcohol. I know imbibing is verboten, but that's nowhere near the same as driving a truck that happens to have a few cases of booze in the back.

If I refused to write some of the extremist shit I have to write all day at work, sure, my beliefs would be accommodated, but I'd be an asshole for it. I wish those two guys luck finding and keeping new jobs. They got lucky this time, but eventually those two assholes will run across a complete dick. And dicks tend to fuck the assholes one way or another.
Couldn't you have just said consuming Mr. SAT words.
October 29th, 2015 06:43 PM
JohnC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
Your ignorance has no place in this discussion. That you ignore facts is your own undoing.

John
I point out your hypocrisy and then you blame me for your BS? Typical of you.
October 29th, 2015 06:28 PM
Novanutcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Isn't this what you always cry about when I ignore your BS points?
Your ignorance has no place in this discussion. That you ignore facts is your own undoing.

John
October 29th, 2015 01:11 PM
Woodman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Glad someone can see the hypocrisy.

The Govt lady, they could have put her on another job or had someone sit in for the LGBT marriages. But they chose to make a point out of her by jailing her for her religious beliefs. I felt that was extreme punishment for what could have been solved simply, like I said, by having someone else in the office sit in for the rare occasion a LGBT couple wanted to tie the knot.
Actually, she was elected to her position. She can't be fired, she can't be put into another position, she was elected to be the county clerk. Either she does the job, allows someone to do it in her place, or it doesn't get done. She can be impeached, but as Mike pointed out, that's unlikely due to the local beliefs.
October 29th, 2015 12:58 AM
socialist
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I need to get over there and check it out.
Oh no, sorry I meant riverwabbit's post. He went above and beyond the call.
October 28th, 2015 11:30 PM
JohnC
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
LOL.

That is some next level shit.
I need to get over there and check it out.
October 28th, 2015 11:12 PM
socialist
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
I thought you invited SVTP over here for your entertainment?
LOL.

That is some next level shit.
October 28th, 2015 10:53 PM
JohnC
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
Well boys, pack your bags! JohnC has brought in reinforcements!
I thought you invited SVTP over here for your entertainment?
October 28th, 2015 10:39 PM
socialist
Quote:
Originally Posted by riverwabbit703 View Post
I second that. He has run this country down the drain. Put women in charge of all military command post, fired all experienced male field generals, tells Justice Department to launch a probe for a thug who did not even had his hands up in Missouri, telling the nation it's okay for ISIS cutting off heads in 21st century because Crusaders did it back in 13th century, go plays golf while American Journalist gets his head chopped, disarmed the police from doing their job, can't even stand up the Vladmir Putin, let's some dumb college girl in his staff tells the Nation we need to give ISIS jobs to have them stop killing everyone, let his mother in law live in the White House, allowing millions illegals to have legal status by stroke of a pen costing us our hard earn tax dollars, have Al Sharpton invited to White House over 90 times to give him advise, should I name more.

USA is not the worlds strongest power anymore because of him. All muslims are laughing at us now. I am an immigrant. Immigrant should learn to assimilate. Some Muslims have no intentions of assimilating but want the same benefit and if anyone disagrees with their belief, they will sue and call rest of us RACIST.
Well boys, pack your bags! JohnC has brought in reinforcements!
October 28th, 2015 09:27 PM
riverwabbit703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
It's ALL Obamas fault.....

John
I second that. He has run this country down the drain. Put women in charge of all military command post, fired all experienced male field generals, tells Justice Department to launch a probe for a thug who did not even had his hands up in Missouri, telling the nation it's okay for ISIS cutting off heads in 21st century because Crusaders did it back in 13th century, go plays golf while American Journalist gets his head chopped, disarmed the police from doing their job, can't even stand up the Vladmir Putin, let's some dumb college girl in his staff tells the Nation we need to give ISIS jobs to have them stop killing everyone, let his mother in law live in the White House, allowing millions illegals to have legal status by stroke of a pen costing us our hard earn tax dollars, have Al Sharpton invited to White House over 90 times to give him advise, should I name more.

USA is not the worlds strongest power anymore because of him. All muslims are laughing at us now. I am an immigrant. Immigrant should learn to assimilate. Some Muslims have no intentions of assimilating but want the same benefit and if anyone disagrees with their belief, they will sue and call rest of us RACIST.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101fng View Post
I'm still trying to figure out where in the Quran it says you can't handle/transport alcohol. I know imbibing is verboten, but that's nowhere near the same as driving a truck that happens to have a few cases of booze in the back.

If I refused to write some of the extremist shit I have to write all day at work, sure, my beliefs would be accommodated, but I'd be an asshole for it. I wish those two guys luck finding and keeping new jobs. They got lucky this time, but eventually those two assholes will run across a complete dick. And dicks tend to fuck the assholes one way or another.
I work with lot of muslim contractors. They would just leave without telling anyone for an hour. They said they went to pray. Now.. I will have no problem with this if they stayed extra hour to fill up the hour they went to go pray but as soon as 5PM hits the clock, they go home while everyone else bust their ass working all day without one hour of prayer time. Oh.. they go out to lunch too. They are just taking advantages of us while playing us with their religious right bullshit.

I have no respect for Islam if they take advantage of others by putting their religion in front of it.
October 28th, 2015 08:29 PM
Woodman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
I read what you wrote but I'm not acknowledging it since you are ASSUMING that would happen. I'm basing my argument on what DID happen.

Did the cake baker say that he would have honored a gay birthday cake? Please quote him saying this and I will be more than happy to acknowledge your argument.

John
Did he say he wouldn't? Did he put up a sign on his door that said, "No gays served here?" His ONLY issue that I'm aware of is that he refused to make a cake for a gay wedding. That's it. He was sued over that one cake he refused to make. Thus, it's a little presumptive to automatically assume he refuses to serve any of his products to gays.
October 28th, 2015 07:58 PM
101fng
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
No no no! He is the inventor of all bad things that have happened in this country don't ya get it?!! JEEZ!
While only a correlation and nothing more, race relations have taken a nose dive over the past 5 years. I won't blame Obama for it, but I won't give him credit for improving race relations like he's claimed.

Ya, I know, Islam isn't a race, but that doesn't mean anti-islamic prejudice isn't another form of xenophobia just like racism
October 28th, 2015 07:34 PM
socialist
Quote:
Originally Posted by cl0udedth0ught View Post




Not a fan of obama or most of his policies but frivolous lawsuits were around way before his policies came into play and will continue even when he is out of office regardless of who is elected. We have become a nation that walks on eggshells. Can't say anything without offending someone.
No no no! He is the inventor of all bad things that have happened in this country don't ya get it?!! JEEZ!
October 28th, 2015 07:14 PM
cl0udedth0ught



Not a fan of obama or most of his policies but frivolous lawsuits were around way before his policies came into play and will continue even when he is out of office regardless of who is elected. We have become a nation that walks on eggshells. Can't say anything without offending someone.
October 28th, 2015 06:29 PM
mjpjr45
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
What do they mean by "The Obama administration represented the muslims?". Like Obama sent lawyers to defend them?

Doesn't really make sense to award them $240k dollars but it seems like the [state? federal? I don't know] law says an employer is supposed to accommodate reasonable alternatives for religious reasons and with the fact that the delivery company could have easily provided such accommodations, they were wrongfully fired.

I'm assuming either the lawyer representing them stretched the law that is probably mostly used for not being able to be fired because you were observing a religious holiday or this was in a union/non-right-to-work state.

Regardless, this is in no way applicable to Kim Davis in the slightest beyond "muh religious freedums!". She's an elected official bound by an oath to uphold federal law - not a fucking employee of some delivery company.

Don't really agree with the outcome, but I'm also in Texas which is a right-to-work state which means a company can fire you for literally anything as long as they come up with a non-discriminatory excuse (pretty easy to do). Definitely sounds like if the "Obama Administration" did anything more than agree with an opinion, they were doing it just to rile up emotion.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure the "Obama Administration represented them" is something this lady pulled out of her ass. I can't find mention of anything anywhere.
Obama appoints the leaders of the EEOC and they elected to represent this case and not others. Just like his Justice dept is not going to charge Lois Lerner with anything in the IRS scandal. The administration puts out an agenda and all of it's subordinates follow. Now I'm not saying Obama himself called for them to do this, but his agenda and actions sure did.

I agree that the clerk of court lady's case is a different deal, because, there were accommodations, so she could let others do the work if she didn't want to, so she screwed herself there.
October 28th, 2015 05:00 PM
JohnC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
I read what you wrote but I'm not acknowledging it since you are ASSUMING that would happen. I'm basing my argument on what DID happen.

Did the cake baker say that he would have honored a gay birthday cake? Please quote him saying this and I will be more than happy to acknowledge your argument.

John
Isn't this what you always cry about when I ignore your BS points?
October 28th, 2015 04:45 PM
Novanutcase
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
Re-read what I said. Had they walked in and wanted a BIRTHDAY cake, I bet he would have made it. It's just gay wedding cakes he didn't want to do.
I read what you wrote but I'm not acknowledging it since you are ASSUMING that would happen. I'm basing my argument on what DID happen.

Did the cake baker say that he would have honored a gay birthday cake? Please quote him saying this and I will be more than happy to acknowledge your argument.

John
This thread has more than 20 replies. Click here to review the whole thread.

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome