Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale: Random parts 94-04

1K views 3 replies 1 participant last post by  Derfdog15 
#1 ·
I have some random mustang parts for sale, most from my mustang, which is an 03, some fit 94-04 others only fit 99-04, All parts list what year they fit. All prices are obo, or I may take trades. I can text pictures on request!

Brown and tan seats, the outside of them is brown, the inside is tan, they are factory seats, and are cloth. The driver seat has a small tear at the front right corner. The others have no tears. 6/10 condition. asking $150 for all 4, they will for sure fit a 99-04, and should fit a 94-04. The driver side is power, and passenger side is manual.

Rear headrest for 2003 mustang, it is tan (parchment is the factory color), and in 5/10 condition. $30
fits 94-04

Black headliner, fits 94-04, from a 96, condition is 7/10, I believe I also have the sun visors(which have mirrors in them), $40

Headlights which have had VHT Nighshades done (poorly), $30 for the set

Passenger Side Headlight, aftermarket, smoked lens, amber corner, $30

OEM V6 Cold Air Intake, from an 03, for sure fits 01-04, should fit 94-04 3.8L V6, $40

Factory Spare, Never used, cant use on my car due to the larger front brakes. $15, fits 94-04

Factory brake calipers and rotors, pads are decent, rotors are as well. Removed to install larger front brakes. $75

Custom Ram Air Intake for 3.8L V6, modified CAI made by UPR, $50 OBO, will fit 01-04 for sure, most likely will fit 94-00 as well

2003 Hood- with the Hood Scoop, hood is redfire and paint is 8/10 or better. The scoop is black and paint is 7/10. The honeycomb grill on the scoop is drilled out and the hood is cut on the inside to make it a functional heat extractor. The hood no longer has the black in front of the scoop. The hood has also been drilled for hoodpins. Only selling because I replaced it for a cowl hood. -$200

01-04 Black Spoiler, OEM, with hardware, replacing it with a steeda spoiler. $50

Stock rear bumper for 2003 V6, fits 99-04, $200, fresh 10/10 redfire paint.

Two V6 clusters, from an 01-04, One is white faced, and missing the inverter to power the lighting, the other is OEM. $60 for the OEM, $45 for the white faced.

All parts have ~100k miles

I can text or email pictures. Prices are all OBO. I am in south florida, ZIP 34982. Can ship or meet up, would prefer not to ship large stuff. Will travel within reasonable distance, and can deliver further if compensated. Buyer pays shipping and paypal fees.

Pictures can be found here 94-04 Mustang Parts - Album on Imgur

Can get more pictures upon request. PM me, or text me at 772-323-3969 if interested

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.