For 164 57.54%
Against 121 42.46%
Voters: 285. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1501 of 2009 Old October 30th, 2012, 01:40 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Your strength is...........All because people wouldn't accept 2 human beings loving one another.
MAN! That was beautiful!

If you're ever out on the left coast look me up. You have a cold beer waiting for you.

John

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1502 of 2009 Old October 30th, 2012, 01:56 AM
super serious

I started typing out this nice long rant but I decided to stop and keep it short.

If you voted "against," you're an ignorant turd.

That is all.

Vortech V3 Si 8 psi
Trick Flow 75 mm tb/plenum, BBK o/r x-pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, FRPP 4.10 gears
MGW short throw, Tein S. Tech springs, MM C/C plates, Tokico Blues shocks/struts, J&M upper/lower control arms, Nitto NT555
post #1503 of 2009 Old October 30th, 2012, 02:55 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Did I just get a patriotic boner from reading Tink's amazing post?

Tink is the perfect example of why I question why people hate homosexuals. She's the sweetest, smartest, and god damn most gorgeous woman I have seen on this website. But that's the thing, she's a human being with all of those traits. She's not a lesbian in my eyes. She is just a human being like the rest of us. She's no different than you or me. So why hate on something that you can't physically see?

Thank you, Mach Stang for the sig!
MM Tampa Bay Area Crew Member
post #1504 of 2009 Old October 30th, 2012, 03:04 AM

I would bet that many of those on here that are not so sympathetic to the idea of gay marriage thought that Tinkerbell was a really cool car chick and super easy on the eyes.

I wonder if her posting her sexual preference changed that perception.

John

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
post #1505 of 2009 Old October 30th, 2012, 01:36 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
MAN! That was beautiful!

If you're ever out on the left coast look me up. You have a cold beer waiting for you.

John
The feeling's mutual, John. Sounds good man. One of these years I'm going to get to visit the west coast.

Quote:
I would bet that many of those on here that are not so sympathetic to the idea of gay marriage thought that Tinkerbell was a really cool car chick and super easy on the eyes.

John
I think it certainly helps to have Patty be right out there with her thoughts and opinions. No pun intended. To have people see a human being up front and center that's directly experienced the hate and division that happens just by admitting that she's gay. To see that she's just another normal human being living her life. I still think though, that for every hundred people that are against it, and/or who view homosexuality as a sin or wrong, I'd be surprised if even a handful of people change their opinions. As you alluded to in one of your posts, those are deep rooted beliefs in human beings. But, if even 1 person even begins to start questioning certain things, and eventually realizes that it's not a bad thing to accept all people, that's better than nothing.

post #1506 of 2009 Old October 30th, 2012, 10:05 PM
Zippy's Resident Milf

Quote:
Your strength is hot as fuck Patty.
Why, thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmo187 View Post
Did I just get a patriotic boner from reading Tink's amazing post?

Tink is the perfect example of why I question why people hate homosexuals. She's the sweetest, smartest, and god damn most gorgeous woman I have seen on this website. But that's the thing, she's a human being with all of those traits. She's not a lesbian in my eyes. She is just a human being like the rest of us. She's no different than you or me. So why hate on something that you can't physically see?
That's so sweet...thank you SO much .

Quote:

John
I doubt that it changed anyone's views, but if it changed even one or made someone really question their views, I'll take it .

Quote:

I think it certainly helps to have Patty be right out there with her thoughts and opinions. No pun intended. To have people see a human being up front and center that's directly experienced the hate and division that happens just by admitting that she's gay. To see that she's just another normal human being living her life. I still think though, that for every hundred people that are against it, and/or who view homosexuality as a sin or wrong, I'd be surprised if even a handful of people change their opinions. As you alluded to in one of your posts, those are deep rooted beliefs in human beings. But, if even 1 person even begins to start questioning certain things, and eventually realizes that it's not a bad thing to accept all people, that's better than nothing.
You read my mind .

"Live with no regrets, treat people the way you want to be treated, work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like you do when nobody's watching"...

Feb. 2011 ROTM ~ June 2012 ROTM ~ 2011 MM Chick of The Year
post #1507 of 2009 Old October 30th, 2012, 10:13 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
It's how I roll

post #1508 of 2009 Old October 30th, 2012, 10:16 PM
All Homo All The Time

I could care less if gays want to marry but its not natural. To pro create you need a man and woman. If 2 dudes want a child yes they can adopt or have a test tube baby but still a woman had to be involved.

I have a good friend that is gay, even though he will never have children of his own he has accepted that. I just tell him whatever floats your boat.
post #1509 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 02:42 AM
Regular

^it wasn't natural for blacks to marry whites...

it wasn't natural for blacks to go to the same school as whites...

it wasn't natural to believe blacks should be free..

it wasn't natural to believe that the earth was not the center of the universe...

I never knew love wasn't natural...
post #1510 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 03:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by coming up View Post

it wasn't natural to believe blacks should be free.

It was always natural just not socially accepted by quite a few back then and sadly by some still today (but that's another subject). It was always natural imo even though some may have(and sadly still do) viewed it as un natural bc of their views of how society should be molded. Just like when it comes to this topic I support same sex marriage but on the other hand you will have ppl that have their views on how things should be.

We should all be free to love who we please but some just don't feel that all should be granted the same rights or be able to get married bc of the genders of the loved ones being the same and it takes time to change that. Eventually I think same sex marriages will be legal in all 50 progress is being made now it's slow progress but it's progress. DADT was even thrown out. Just like some other forms of marriage use to be illegal back in the day like the one im in(an interracial one) things just take time eventually same sex marriages will be legal in all 50. BUT I guess that can depend on who is running things in the White House, Congress, and the Supreme Court.

But I think that kinda boiled down to social acceptance and how some viewed others vs being natural. That's can be a touchy topic on here though but it kinda relates in a way.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
post #1511 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 09:01 AM
All Homo All The Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by coming up View Post

it wasn't natural to believe blacks should be free..

it wasn't natural to believe that the earth was not the center of the universe...

It is natural for different races to co-exist, just not socially accepted back then. Im talking about making babies, man and woman no matter the race will be able to have children, 2 people of the same sex will never be able to pro-create with each other cause its not natural.
post #1512 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:35 AM
MM's Caller of Bullshit

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare69 View Post
I could care less if gays want to marry but its not natural. To pro create you need a man and woman. If 2 dudes want a child yes they can adopt or have a test tube baby but still a woman had to be involved.

I have a good friend that is gay, even though he will never have children of his own he has accepted that. I just tell him whatever floats your boat.
If you want to break down the human condition into just procreation, then EVERYTHING we're doing that isn't related to procreation should be stopped. All of it. If you're not having sex to make a baby, lets go ahead and ban all sexy time not related to procreation. There is no need for relationships since we're just here to fuck for babies I guess.

Your argument is poor.
post #1513 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:38 AM
All Homo All The Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destination S197 View Post
If you want to break down the human condition into just procreation, then EVERYTHING we're doing that isn't related to procreation should be stopped. All of it. If you're not having sex to make a baby, lets go ahead and ban all sexy time not related to procreation. There is no need for relationships since we're just here to fuck for babies I guess.

Your argument is poor.
Stop over thinking it, its simple. For people that say being gay is natural then if every human on the planet was gay then we would be the last humans on earth. Im just stating the obvious, no reason to pick it apart and make it complicated.
post #1514 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:46 AM
MM's Caller of Bullshit

Garage
Quote:
Stop over thinking it, its simple. For people that say being gay is natural then if every human on the planet was gay then we would be the last humans on earth. Im just stating the obvious, no reason to pick it apart and make it complicated.
Being gay is natural and it isn't just observed in homo-sapiens. One example off the top of my head, that I remember studying in Biology class was the Bonobo ape.

Bonobo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:
Sexual intercourse plays a major role in bonobo society observed in captivity, being used as what some scientists perceive as a greeting, a means of forming social bonds, a means of conflict resolution, and postconflict reconciliation.[33] Bonobos are the only nonhuman animal to have been observed engaging in all of the following sexual activities: face-to-face genital sex (although a pair of western gorillas has been photographed performing face-to-face genital sex,[34]) tongue kissing, and oral sex.[35] In scientific literature, the female–female behavior of touching genitals together is often referred to as GG rubbing or genital–genital rubbing. The sexual activity happens within the immediate community and sometimes outside of it. Bonobos do not form permanent monogamous sexual relationships with individual partners. They also do not seem to discriminate in their sexual behavior by sex or age, with the possible exception of abstaining from sexual intercourse between mothers and their adult sons. When bonobos come upon a new food source or feeding ground, the increased excitement will usually lead to communal sexual activity, presumably decreasing tension and encouraging peaceful feeding.[36]

Group of bonobos
Bonobo males occasionally engage in various forms of male–male genital behavior.[36][37] In one form, two males hang from a tree limb face-to-face while "penis fencing".[36][38] This also may occur when two males rub their penises together while in face-to-face position. Another form of genital interaction ("rump rubbing") occurs to express reconciliation between two males after a conflict, when they stand back-to-back and rub their scrotal sacs together. Takayoshi Kano observed similar practices among bonobos in the natural habitat.
Bonobo females also engage in female–female genital behavior, possibly to bond socially with each other, thus forming a female nucleus of bonobo society. The bonding among females enables them to dominate bonobo society. Although male bonobos are individually stronger, they cannot stand alone against a united group of females.[36] Adolescent females often leave their native community to join another community. Sexual bonding with other females establishes these new females as members of the group. This migration mixes the bonobo gene pools, providing genetic diversity.
post #1515 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:47 AM
BHD
Want Camels?

I become against it when adopting kids is allowed, that's a mess for a generation to grow with Gay or Lesbo parents IMO

2013 GT-F14/BS Potenza S001-FRPP Handling pack-BMR Panhard,UCA/Mount,LCA/Relo brkts-JLT Oil can-4s Brembo-Roush grille- Boss 302 side pipes
2008 GT/CS-SOLD

post #1516 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:51 AM
All Homo All The Time

Quote:
Being gay is natural and it isn't just observed in homo-sapiens. One example off the top of my head, that I remember studying in Biology class was the Bonobo ape.

Bonobo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
post #1517 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:51 AM
MM's Caller of Bullshit

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BHD View Post
I become against it when adopting kids is allowed, that's a mess for a generation to grow with Gay or Lesbo parents IMO
Except there is no proof that being raised in a homosexual household causes issues. I can't believe how baseless everyones fear is.

Quote:
Enjoy being ignorant on purpose. Thats the problem here.
post #1518 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:53 AM
All Homo All The Time

Quote:
post #1519 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:55 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Quote:
. I can't believe how baseless everyones fear is.

It's kinda sad imo. It kinda keeps SOME ppl in a closed mindset and keeps us from growing as a society.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
post #1520 of 2009 Old October 31st, 2012, 10:57 AM
MM's Caller of Bullshit

Garage
Quote:
If you're just here to troll, or spout your hateful ignorant shit without trying to become more educated on the issue, I think you should find your way out of the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
It's kinda sad imo. It kinda keeps SOME ppl in a mindset and keeps us from growing as a society.
Middle-ages anyone? 600 years of religious oppression of literature, culture, and humanity.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page