U.S Bombing SYRIA - Page 13 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #241 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 09:41 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by deedub97GT View Post
in about 50 minutes we will get to see if oboma is able to talk teh nation into rallying behind him and going to war......

anyone else standing by for his speech.
Ive got "cup cake wars" or something to watch, god knows whatever it is will be better than listening to that puppet speak

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 09:42 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
in about 50 minutes we will get to see if oboma is able to talk teh nation into rallying behind him and going to war......

anyone else standing by for his speech.

I think maybe cartoon network might not be broadcasting it. There isnt crap on TV tonight anyway so as I watch the Reds get pummled by the Cubs again for no good reason, I will be watching. I would have to guess this might break some ratings records.

Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Sheeeet.
post #243 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 09:42 PM
MM's DRUNKEN SAILOR & master shit shoveler

Send a message via Yahoo to deedub97GT
yeah trust me im not going to watch it so i can follow him to the front lines lol.

im just interested in if he actaully has even ONE good point. plus the speech is only going to be like 15 minutes.

MILITARY CREW GSM2

Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Avenge me if I die!

Like old harleys? check out my build thread! -->75 rigid iron rebuild

i love throbbing meat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #244 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Skirt Chasing Philanderer

Quote:
yeah trust me im not going to watch it so i can follow him to the front lines lol.

im just interested in if he actaully has even ONE good point. plus the speech is only going to be like 15 minutes.
If the teleprompter jams it could easily turn into an hour...

I keed, I keed.

I have a feeling it will be very vague. I doubt it will contain to many solid points because he already has a fair idea that he isn't going to get the vote he wants from congress and he won't paint himself into a corner by discussing specifics as he will want to leave his options open so he can go over congresses head if he chooses to do so. He might bring up a plan but it will be nothing more than basics ( 90 days long, no boots on the ground, ect... ) and won't really cover what he wishes to accomplish or how much it is going to cost the US taxpayers.
post #245 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 10:13 PM
MM Fanatic

President home Boy gotta a cold? LOL! sounds like he swallowed a squeeker toy! That audio is way sensitive. sounds kinda like Darth Vader ...
now he's starting to sound like airbrakes on a truck. psssssss..pssssss...pssssss

Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Sheeeet.
post #246 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 10:34 PM
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to TheUNZippee!
Is he really talking about how US ideals and principals are at stake here?

post #247 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 10:37 PM
That Regular Guy

i dont even want to watch it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.6DreameR View Post
I would hit it like the fist of an angry God!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotton View Post
just wasted my whole night on this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurrycaneStang View Post
Wait till you waste your entire life on this forum...

2.8 pulley, steeda air filter, aermotive fuel rail, steeda tri-ax, and borla stingers.
post #248 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 10:45 PM

Anyone want to cliff note it for those of us who can't watch it?
post #249 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 11:05 PM
MM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUNZippee! View Post
Is he really talking about how US ideals and principals are at stake here?

Sounds like it. He's not a great salesman. He didnt sound real passionate about anything.

post #250 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 11:06 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
post #251 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 11:20 PM

Thanks Tommy.
post #252 of 279 Old September 10th, 2013, 11:22 PM

No problem.

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
post #253 of 279 Old September 11th, 2013, 12:07 AM Thread Starter
dirt/street Motorsports

Well ,this has just been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, on one hand ,i with pres Obama. and i understand the point that no matter what we cannot let thies kind of inhumanitiy to start running rampid at will .but our military familiys have givin so much to the world to hold these maniacs back from destroying life,But all in all Obama may be the one who is correct on this. at least it might have gave us a diplamatic breakthrew without chancing another full out war. Hopefully Obama can play this new hand of cards very carefully and make Putin own this shit now.

90 5.0 lx 5 speed. Project Classic 5.0 - BBK CAI, BBK longtubes , GT40 heads, 24 lb injectors , Edelbrock intake.
post #254 of 279 Old September 11th, 2013, 02:05 AM
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon

His speech doesn't change a thing for me. I feel like it is just more pro-war propaganda and it is giving me flash-backs of the Bush-era and the push to invade Iraq in the name of WMD's.

We need to stay out of it.

Getting involved, dropping bombs and killing more folks and destroying their property is only more blood on our hands.

We can't afford it financially and we can't afford to go against the international community and lose more respect than we have already lost.

Everyone except the political elites in Washington don't want us intervening in this Syrian civil war, so they need to stop this push for more war.

Our top priorities right now should be ending our wars and bringing our military back home, bringing down the US Debt, and doing things to promote a stronger economy and job growth.

Let's fix the USA's problems for once and let the rest of the world deal with their own problems.

Besides, if this Syrian civil war was so terrible that it needed outside military intervention, the rest of the world would be supportive and help us go in, diplomatically or with a bombing campaign.

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

Last edited by JohnC; September 11th, 2013 at 04:36 AM.
post #255 of 279 Old September 11th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by vroom vrooooom View Post
Well ,this has just been a rollercoaster of emotions for me, on one hand ,i with pres Obama. and i understand the point that no matter what we cannot let thies kind of inhumanitiy to start running rampid at will .but our military familiys have givin so much to the world to hold these maniacs back from destroying life,But all in all Obama may be the one who is correct on this. at least it might have gave us a diplamatic breakthrew without chancing another full out war. Hopefully Obama can play this new hand of cards very carefully and make Putin own this shit now.
I can't grasp the fact that people are still following this president and government blindly. What makes 2000 deaths different from another 100k deaths? You're jumping on a damn band wagon. What about Koni? Gudaffi? That whole statement of not letting inhumanity run rampant is backwards. Its been going on for not only centuries but 100's of thousands in the last couple years with multiple civil wars, but now this 2000 people means something? All of a sudden Obama cares?

He has no plan, no end game, no reasoning. He is grasping at straws.

"There is a red line"...."Congress and the world made the red line not me"...don't be naive and follow this clown to the end of then world. He's clueless

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Food for thought, our good friends Russia and Iran, have openly persecuted gay men and women to the extent of torture and killing. Somewhat of a genocide. Where is our presidents newly found views on gay rights on this issue? He wants to talk about american values...

post #256 of 279 Old September 11th, 2013, 09:23 AM
Pawsitively sexy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
His speech doesn't change a thing for me. I feel like it is just more pro-war propaganda and it is giving me flash-backs of the Bush-era and the push to invade Iraq in the name of WMD's.

We need to stay out of it.

Getting involved, dropping bombs and killing more folks and destroying their property is only more blood on our hands.

We can't afford it financially and we can't afford to go against the international community and lose more respect than we have already lost.

Everyone except the political elites in Washington don't want us intervening in this Syrian civil war, so they need to stop this push for more war.

Our top priorities right now should be ending our wars and bringing our military back home, bringing down the US Debt, and doing things to promote a stronger economy and job growth.

Let's fix the USA's problems for once and let the rest of the world deal with their own problems.

Besides, if this Syrian civil war was so terrible that it needed outside military intervention, the rest of the world would be supportive and help us go in, diplomatically or with a bombing campaign.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock

post #257 of 279 Old September 11th, 2013, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT o1 View Post
[/COLOR]Food for thought, our good friends Russia and Iran, have openly persecuted gay men and women to the extent of torture and killing. Somewhat of a genocide. Where is our presidents newly found views on gay rights on this issue? He wants to talk about american values...

What exactly can OUR President do about THEIR gay rights issue besides talk to them here and there?!!!

Obama meets with Russian gay rights advocates - CNN.com

Obama Meets With Russian Gay Rights Activists, Civil Society Leaders

One of the elected officials got on Meet the Press and said he should stop playing "Community Organizer.

post #258 of 279 Old September 11th, 2013, 11:02 AM Thread Starter
dirt/street Motorsports

you guys are totally correct on staying out of it , And yes Obamas leadershipe skills are scary. It just sucks that our own country has so many damn stupid problems to deal with , that we really don't have much of a footing to stand on until we get our own house in order , I really hope this Russin deal will be somthing. Even if it send just a small message to the worlds dictators , And Obama fells he got his thunder back ...and the shit just goes away

90 5.0 lx 5 speed. Project Classic 5.0 - BBK CAI, BBK longtubes , GT40 heads, 24 lb injectors , Edelbrock intake.
post #259 of 279 Old September 11th, 2013, 12:45 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
What exactly can OUR President do about THEIR gay rights issue besides talk to them here and there?!!!

Obama meets with Russian gay rights advocates - CNN.com

Obama Meets With Russian Gay Rights Activists, Civil Society Leaders

One of the elected officials got on Meet the Press and said he should stop playing "Community Organizer.
That's my point exactly. He needs to stay out of it completely just as he needs to with Libya, Egypt, Syria, Iran, Korea etc. If the issue does not pose a direct threat to the US and its people, we have no business participating. And by threat I don't mean words. If action is taken against our country it needs to be defended. Other than that, so sorry not sorry

post #260 of 279 Old September 11th, 2013, 05:02 PM
MM Fanatic

I have one question...this is on topic in its own way.

What is the difference between "gassing" and "dropping a smart bomb"? The end result is still the same. Yes, I understand the chances of a smart bomb killing innocent children is less but I remember seeing alot of Iraqi body parts being pulled out of rubble that looked like child limbs. Death is death. The end result is the same. If i shoot a bullet and it misses the target and takes half a kids head off yet he lives...is it still the same? I think so. How can "INTENTIONS" define how we kill innocent people? Well, its OK if we "meant" to only kill adult bad guys. Im wrestling with this right now.

It reminds of the stories of how back in the day, Red Coats would stand in a line and march into fire. It was somehow "dishonorable" to try NOT to get shot? WTF?

Rules of war sometimes boggle my mind. There is no perfect indiscriminant killing weapon. It doesnt exist. Whatever means you use it can kill me the same as killing a kid or a kangaroo.

Someone explain this and then MAYBE the whole argument of this thread will make more sense to me.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page