U.S Bombing SYRIA - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 12:17 AM
The Boss is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durr4456 View Post
England has concluded that they will not join the us if we decide to pursue.

Here we go again, being nosy as fuck

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:23 PM ----------

And john, congress votes to go to war. Not the president.
Somewhat true. The president has the means to bypass congress and attack without passing through congress if he deems the situation worthy of it and doesn't have time to go through congress.

Obama though will bypass congress on anything he can, he has even admitted to doing so. Yet people still support the fucking idiot.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

I say bomb em. Im done caring.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 12:17 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8t6gt View Post
Obama though will bypass congress on anything he can, he has even admitted to doing so. Yet people still support the fucking idiot.
Maybe because the idiots in congress are legislating from a position of party rather than responsibility?

John

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
post #23 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 12:19 AM
The Boss is in

Somewhat agree on that too. Everyone just votes with their party (of course), but none of them even have a voice of their own anymore. Even if they dont agree with what their party is doing they will still vote with it so the democrats dont win.

Government is so screwed up right now that im completely done debating whats wrong with it because there isnt a book long enough to explain whats screwed up in it. That goes for both republicans and democrats.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 12:24 AM

Quote:
Somewhat agree on that too. Everyone just votes with their party (of course), but none of them even have a voice of their own anymore. Even if they dont agree with what their party is doing they will still vote with it so the democrats dont win.

Government is so screwed up right now that im completely done debating whats wrong with it because there isnt a book long enough to explain whats screwed up in it. That goes for both republicans and democrats.
Completely agree with you. Now we need to figure out how we can get a law passed that requires that congress cannot exempt itself from the laws that they pass that are required of the american population.

John

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
post #25 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 12:30 AM
I love to skydive

Quote:
Somewhat true. The president has the means to bypass congress and attack without passing through congress if he deems the situation worthy of it and doesn't have time to go through congress.

---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

There's a time limit though. I can't recall specifics though.

MM is awful. Don't ever come here if you haven't been sucked in already!
post #26 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 12:37 AM
The Boss is in

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
Completely agree with you. Now we need to figure out how we can get a law passed that requires that congress cannot exempt itself from the laws that they pass that are required of the american population.

John
Yes we do!
Quote:
True. But he can definitely call missile strikes with it. I dont know if this current situation fits into the context of the laws though for him bypassing congress, and since congress is protesting then im guessing it doesnt. However, there is times when he can, although I believe its only in times where we are attacked or are in eminent danger, such as immediately after 9/11. This situation is nothing like that so I would say that he does not have the power to bypass congress in this one.
post #27 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 11:40 AM Thread Starter
dirt/street Motorsports

i just fear this one could gret very nasty.

90 5.0 lx 5 speed. Project Classic 5.0 - BBK CAI, BBK longtubes , GT40 heads, 24 lb injectors , Edelbrock intake.
post #28 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 01:31 PM
All Homo All The Time

Putin is alpha as fuck.

Meanwhile in the USA

post #29 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 01:38 PM
Administrator

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #30 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
60 days,

Source: genious

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

Quote:

Don't agree here. Congress sucks just as much, if not more dick than The President.

Silver Sixxer Club
post #31 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 03:00 PM
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon

We need to stay out of it and let those people fight for their own freedom. It's a civil war and we have no business in it.

We have enough wars to deal with that we still can't seem to end.

Oh, and aside from that, fuck what the world thinks of us. No other nation is stepping up to end the fighting over there.

We're not guilty of anything if we stay out of it. If we get in it, will it turn in to Iraq, Afghanistan, etc., or worse for us? Which side will put what blame on us for intervening and will that cause even worse blowback?

Add to that, there are too many Jihadists over there, and they don't and never have liked the West, Jews and Christians, so why support them in any way?

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

Last edited by JohnC; August 31st, 2013 at 04:07 AM. Reason: Tired and made typo's!
post #32 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 03:37 PM
MM Fanatic

The English are feeling the pinch in relation to recent events in Syria and have therefore raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved." Soon, though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross." The English have not been "A Bit Cross" since the blitz in 1940 when tea supplies nearly ran out. Terrorists have been re-categorized from "Tiresome" to "A Bloody Nuisance." The last time the British issued a "Bloody Nuisance" warning level was in 1588, when threatened by the Spanish Armada.

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pissed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

The French government announced yesterday that it has raised its terror alert level from "Run" to "Hide." The only two higher levels in France are "Collaborate" and "Surrender." The rise was precipitated by a recent fire that destroyed France 's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing the country's military capability.

Italy has increased the alert level from "Shout Loudly and Excitedly" to "Elaborate Military Posturing." Two more levels remain: "Ineffective Combat Operations" and "Change Sides."

The Germans have increased their alert state from "Disdainful Arrogance" to "Dress in Uniform and Sing Marching Songs." They also have two higher levels: "Invade a Neighbour" and "Lose."

Belgians, on the other hand, are all on holiday as usual; the only threat they are worried about is NATO pulling out of Brussels ..

The Spanish are all excited to see their new submarines ready to deploy. These beautifully designed subs have glass bottoms so the new Spanish navy can get a really good look at the old Spanish navy.

Australia, meanwhile, has raised its security level from "No worries" to "She'll be right, Mate." Two more escalation levels remain: "Crikey! I think we'll need to cancel the barbie this weekend!" and "The barbie is cancelled." So far no situation has ever warranted use of the last final escalation level

Copied and pasted from an email I got. FUNNY!

Hey... knock a self a pro, Slick! That gray matter backlot perform us DOWN, I take TCB-in', man! Hey, you know what they say: See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em... leg 'er down a smack 'em yak 'em! COL' got to be! Y'know? Sheeeet.
post #33 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 06:36 PM Thread Starter
dirt/street Motorsports

:^ thats good shit!

90 5.0 lx 5 speed. Project Classic 5.0 - BBK CAI, BBK longtubes , GT40 heads, 24 lb injectors , Edelbrock intake.
post #34 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 06:52 PM
Dirt Dives Me Crazy

post #35 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 07:12 PM Thread Starter
dirt/street Motorsports

^ HOLLY SHIT!! nice post MONKEY

post #36 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 08:27 PM
Will Eat Spam From Your Butt

I say we do one of two options.

Option A: Brutality. Lay waste to the entire fucking country, harvest all of their oil, then pack up and leave. You don't want to play by the rules the UN has laid out? Fine. Bomb them into absolute oblivion, take all their resources, and leave them to die. Teach them a lesson real fucking quick who not to piss off. And not this piddly-ass bombing of "strategic targets," I'm talking about full on, B-52 carpet bombing of anything and everything. No mercy.

Option B: Ignore them and the rest of the world. Use it as a jumping off point to tell the world that no, we are not the world police, no, we do not give a fuck about their problems, and if any stupid ass extremist groups get the bright idea to attack us, we bomb the ever living fuck all out of them.

This concept that America has to play police to the rest of the world is old school thinking. Other countries used to be afraid of us, mostly because we had a metric shit ton of nukes pointed at them, and they had no real way to hit us. Now that they've figured out ways to hit us, the whole "America is king shit" philosophy has really crumbled. We need to either stop screwing with other countries or make a point that if we get it in our heads that we're going to hit you, then you are absolutely not going to get back up.

MM BRONY CLUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by boattlebot View Post
It's good looking and it feels so nice and soft.
post #37 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 08:29 PM
That Regular Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98FireyGT! View Post
I'm talking about full on, B-52 carpet bombing of anything and everything. No mercy.
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4.6DreameR View Post
I would hit it like the fist of an angry God!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cotton View Post
just wasted my whole night on this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by HurrycaneStang View Post
Wait till you waste your entire life on this forum...

2.8 pulley, steeda air filter, aermotive fuel rail, steeda tri-ax, and borla stingers.
post #38 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 08:36 PM Thread Starter
dirt/street Motorsports

98 firey gt . spot on, its sad but we keep doing the same shit over and over and keep expecting a diffrent result.

post #39 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 10:29 PM

post #40 of 279 Old August 30th, 2013, 10:47 PM
'Murica

Garage
This isn't the situation, but what if a country unleashed a small scale nuclear device on their people. Would we stand by?

Countries shouldn't use certain weapons, such as chemical, against their own people. I'm not saying we should go to war, or we even have anything to gain, but there has to be some sort of line we don't let people cross without repercussion.

2009 Chevrolet Corvette
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page