Donald Trump for President. What say you? - Page 121 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 960Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #2401 of 2512 Old August 8th, 2019, 08:49 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,183
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
If you missed the point of the second paragraph don’t sweat it. It kinda touches on how some intentionally have been missing what’s been happening and various points around it. I haven’t heard to many “rumors “ about Trump other than he was going to MAGA. Guess that all depends on ones social and political views.


Yeah some of the places move at various paces of course the schools were integrated when I was in school also. Even though we didn’t have some of the extreme rules and regs like some nearby schools. An example that comes to mind is a close to the area school that had segregated proms. That didn’t stop until about 7 years ago. So yeah SOME of those biases have faded since then but I would have to be a fool and blind to think it’s far faded away in the rear view.

That is only one example of many but it’s my choice to not go over numerous personal and witnessed examples bc it seems as if one talks about personal experiences with that stuff for obvious reasons you may be painted a racist for even pointing out the mess and talking about it.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2402 of 2512 Old August 8th, 2019, 10:35 PM
US Air Force (retired)
 
Eagle2000GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 13,519
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
That is only one example of many but itís my choice to not go over numerous personal and witnessed examples bc it seems as if one talks about personal experiences with that stuff for obvious reasons you may be painted a racist for even pointing out the mess and talking about it.
Unfortunately this is true.
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

ProCharger P-1SC, 9 psi, STD 396/383; Uncorrected 388/375; SAE 383/370.
Ret. USAF 1969-1973,1980-1996: Vietnam veteran. Aircraft maintenance. R & D, ICBM Operations.
Also own: 1997 Harley FXDWG, 1998 F-150, and 2002 Corvette LS1
Eagle2000GT is offline  
post #2403 of 2512 Old August 8th, 2019, 11:54 PM
Administrator
 
BWAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clothes Hamper
Posts: 33,188
Blog Entries: 2
                     
iTrader: 4 reviews
nova bumped 3 threads in a row to talk about racism. been a wild ride over the past few years watching his mental decline

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
Yeah after all this time there is no question about some things surrounding the President when stuff like his very targeted verbal attacks on a social level towards certain people and his targeted attacks on certain lawmakers kinda speak for itself. Hell before he even took office let’s not forget the ridiculous Birther crap.


And let’s not use the blatant ignorance of the fact on how the party’s did somewhat of a switch during the civil rights movement that’s a tired old argument or even talking point that has been used time and time again even though many who say it know there was a switch decades ago.

And that give me examples of his bigoted racist statements only makes one play the blind game and get in the pool of fools who act like they don’t hear and see the crap he does and has always done. Just bc he didn’t put Jim Crow back active again doesn’t mean we should play stupid about the crap that comes along with this guy. To even entertain that “give me examples” almost makes you did into that cesspool of fools and wallow in the crap they support and ignore.
lol you can't say he's racist and then call people fools for asking for examples. i only tend to pay attention to what he does, not what he says, so i'm curious myself what makes other people to perceive him as racist. is he? maybe, but again, i haven't followed the shit he says. i've heard people give some examples of what supposedly makes him racist, but i haven't heard any examples that have convinced me. so educate people (like me) instead of just calling them stupid

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

BWAL is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2404 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 01:10 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,183
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Don’t care to swim in that cesspool like I said. If one hasn’t paid attention or noticed it with him there is no examples or pointing it out to them OVIOUSLY.

It’s a waste of my time or anyone’s for that matter to point it out. Time will be better off twiddling thumbs vs explaining or listing the current President has done and said. Let’s not play fucking stupid and if you wanna play stupid within that pool of his fools man do that shit with yourself and like minded individuals I have the time for it but opt not to play that silly game.

Like I said before as long as one can live with supporting this guy, a king everything that comes with him now and in the future then get it how you live as long as you’re comfortable. Don’t expect me to swim in those water or point out shit to your willful ignorance and politically and socially blind eyes. Like I said before he is term limited it the social and political crap after it can last and maybe not in a positive way.

Interesting times and if future gens ask me about it I know where I stood and that’s not getting along and going along with it. I know I don’t silently or publicly support I’m or anything about him. If you do then do handle your business and do your thing.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #2405 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 01:24 AM
Administrator
 
BWAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clothes Hamper
Posts: 33,188
Blog Entries: 2
                     
iTrader: 4 reviews
this is why nobody takes the left seriously. they can't back up their assertions.

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

BWAL is offline  
post #2406 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 01:29 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,183
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
If that’s your take so be it. Can’t force one to see what they choose not to see or ignore over a period of time. Me pointing out and listing the obvious would be a serious joke. I don’t give a fuck if you take me, the left or even Matlock serious to be honest with you. I know it’s a waste.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #2407 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 01:38 AM
Administrator
 
BWAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clothes Hamper
Posts: 33,188
Blog Entries: 2
                     
iTrader: 4 reviews
"what they choose not to see"

i just told you to educate me...? lol

if you don't have any facts and decide to go with feels over reals then just admit it. how do you expect people to take you or your opinion seriously when you can't even articulate your stance? shit's silly. maybe if sixpointslow or brtn feel the same way they'll be willing to educate me instead of putting their head down and beating around the bush with vagueness like you

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

BWAL is offline  
post #2408 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 01:47 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,183
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
“Educate” you on the bigotry, racism and flat out b.s. that has come from the current President since I guess you haven’t seen or heard a bit of it to educate yourself on it. Yeah let me get on that for you. Hold your breath bc I’m coming with it in no time lol..

. Talking about one putting their head down how about having it up ones ass. Smh... whatever man lol... Obviously the new tactic from him and those that support him is to flat out ignore what’s even going on, deny it and point the finger at those who notices it. I guess that willful ignorance is something that everyone out there can’t afford for many reasons!

It’s an obvious waste of time trying to point out, explain or list anything to those with that mindset bc it will still e denied and excused. New standards I guess or people just being in a pool full of intentional fools. Best not to entertain or try to swim in that filth just let those that participate in the blindness wallow in that crap together.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.

Last edited by T-Lee. 30; August 9th, 2019 at 11:59 AM.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #2409 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 01:57 AM
Administrator
 
BWAL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Clothes Hamper
Posts: 33,188
Blog Entries: 2
                     
iTrader: 4 reviews
brb, asking don lemon what your opinion is

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

BWAL is offline  
post #2410 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 10:49 AM
US Air Force (retired)
 
Eagle2000GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 13,519
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
The left calls racism, sexism or some other sort of -ism against anyone that disagrees with them. Its a tactic used to get their opponents to shut up. It used to work. No one wants to be called a racist. But, they have shouted it too much. Oppose illegal immigration and you are a racist. Oppose open borders and you are a racist. Oppose a $30,000 government paycheck to everyone and you are a racist--even though far more whites would get it than minorities. None of that is true and this overused tactic is no longer working. Having the left shout racism is so common that I now require proof to believe it. No proof, it didn't happen.

Like T-Lee said, simply talking about it can get someone labeled a racist.

Do I believe that racism still exists in the United States? Yes. But its hardly universal. I rarely hear a racist statement and I live in a rural, redneck community. Perhaps, they don't say things around me because they know I'll disagree. Perhaps, it is some over sensitive minority seeing racism in everything. Perhaps, the ones shouting racism the loudest are the racists themselves. That is not true of everyone but I believe it is true of a couple of politicians.

It really doesn't matter. The tactic has been used so much that it has buried real claims of racism under a load of crap. People will believe what they want. I haven't seen the racist acts that everyone accuses Trump of. I don't know that he is a racist. And, every time I ask for actual facts. No one seems to have any. All they do is accuse me of burying my head in the sand.

That doesn't work anymore.
69fastback, BWAL and Woodman like this.

ProCharger P-1SC, 9 psi, STD 396/383; Uncorrected 388/375; SAE 383/370.
Ret. USAF 1969-1973,1980-1996: Vietnam veteran. Aircraft maintenance. R & D, ICBM Operations.
Also own: 1997 Harley FXDWG, 1998 F-150, and 2002 Corvette LS1
Eagle2000GT is offline  
post #2411 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 02:36 PM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,231
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
lol you can't say he's racist and then call people fools for asking for examples. i only tend to pay attention to what he does, not what he says, so i'm curious myself what makes other people to perceive him as racist. is he? maybe, but again, i haven't followed the shit he says. i've heard people give some examples of what supposedly makes him racist, but i haven't heard any examples that have convinced me. so educate people (like me) instead of just calling them stupid
I doubt it will change anyone's minds since most people are hunkered down in their ideologies by this point that they tend to perceive anything less than saying "we should lynch n****rs" as not-racist.

However, just looking at Trump's decades long crusade against the "Central Park Five" is enough to prove he's a racist fuck (obviously, this single article isn't going to be all-encompassing), especially within the context of all the other dog whistling shit he says every other week.

Anyway, fuck you @BWAL for making me participate in this shit again (this is tongue-in-cheek for all outside observers that don't get it).

In any case, I struggle to care at this point. All I can do is vote. Trump is a quintessential modern American shitstain. I'll celebrate the day he is no longer on this planet.
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

ďA young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.Ē (Mark 14:51-52)
socialist is online now  
post #2412 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 02:44 PM
MM Fanatic
 
Woodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Duluth, MN
Posts: 4,562
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
“Educate” you on the bigotry, racism and flat out b.s. that has come from the current President since I guess you haven’t seen or heard a bit of it to educate yourself on it. Yeah let me get on that for you. Hold your breath bc I’m coming with it in no time lol..

. Talking about one putting their head down how about having it up ones ass. Smh... whatever man lol... Obviously the new tactic from him and those that support him is to flat out ignore what’s even going on, deny it and point the finger at those who notices it. I guess that willful ignorance is something that everyone out there can’t afford for many reasons!

It’s an obvious waste of time trying to point out, explain or list anything to those with that mindset bc it will still e denied and excused. New standards I guess or people just being in a pool full of intentional fools. Best not to entertain or try to swim in that filth just let those that participate in the blindness wallow in that crap together.
I have seen many, many people accuse Trump of racism. I have seen them accuse him of bigotry. I have yet to see actual examples of either.

As has been mentioned over and over and over again, being against illegal aliens (once again, they are not "undocumented immigrants, although George Carlin would be proud of the use of euphemisms) is not racist. The "horrible conditions" at the border detention centers is because they have to be put up very rapidly, they are catching thousands of aliens attempting to illegally cross the border, and singling out how the kids have to face so many issues is ultimately pointless because how exactly did they get there? Did they venture from their home country by themselves? Did their parents bring them? If the latter, isn't that the fault of the parents, and not the country they're attempting to invade? If the former, isn't that on them? Ultimately, none of that is racist.

Is Trump an asshole? Of course. But, that's not illegal, it's not unpresidental, and ultimately, many effective people are assholes. Is he getting things done and putting America first instead of shooting us in the foot like the last president? Is he doing everything exactly as I'd like? No, but overall not horrible.

It'd be 100% better if half of the government weren't spending every waking moment attempting to "gotcha!" him out of office on (pardon the term) trumped up charges. It's really ridiculous. If Trump told someone he ate his Wheaties this morning, there'd be an all celebrity boycot on Wheaties by lunchtime.

All that said, your "I don't want to dig into it" and refusal to give at the very least your viewpoint on specific examples tells the rest of us you have no real argument, and are only repeating the gist of what you hear. It's not an effective way to communicate your point of view. If you had actual examples, I could look them up and form my own opinion on them and either agree, disagree, or attempt to come to some mutual understanding of the examples. But nope, you don't wanna get into it, so I'm left to think you have no real points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
Woodman is offline  
post #2413 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 04:19 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,183
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
I have seen many, many people accuse Trump of racism. I have seen them accuse him of bigotry. I have yet to see actual examples of either.

........

That says enough. Some people claim to have never seen it and it’s a good chance they never will no matter what’s said or done. Pointless to point it out if one really wanted a list of examples open ears would help and even a simple search of it would pull up quite a bit. Seems like a better option to me vs asking someone to entertain willful ignorance coated with a partisan denial tactic.
socialist likes this.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #2414 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 10:12 PM
MM Fanatic
 
Woodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Duluth, MN
Posts: 4,562
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
That says enough. Some people claim to have never seen it and itís a good chance they never will no matter whatís said or done. Pointless to point it out if one really wanted a list of examples open ears would help and even a simple search of it would pull up quite a bit. Seems like a better option to me vs asking someone to entertain willful ignorance coated with a partisan denial tactic.
I am directly asking you for YOUR examples. If you want to claim I have willful ignorance after I ask you for examples and you flat out refuse to give them to me, is it truly "willful ignorance" on my part?

I think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
Woodman is offline  
post #2415 of 2512 Old August 9th, 2019, 10:45 PM
Powered by LSx tears
 
69fastback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
Posts: 21,465
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodman View Post
I am directly asking you for YOUR examples. If you want to claim I have willful ignorance after I ask you for examples and you flat out refuse to give them to me, is it truly "willful ignorance" on my part?

I think not.
It's what he does. He attempts to say things without saying things, because he wants to believe it, regardless of facts. Nothing new to see in here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I'll toss that dude's salad

69fastback is offline  
post #2416 of 2512 Old August 10th, 2019, 01:01 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,183
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Yeah do refuse to play that silly ass game to feed into the blatant denial. Lol... “My examples”... man please. Yeah I can see how with these new alternative realities that those who have been paying attention to all the b.s. will be called willfully ignorant by those who claim to not know and see.

All current things considered socially and politically I guess that’s less surprising than 69fuc&boy chiming in to address something that I say with his usual intentions twds me to start a bit of crap.

Enjoy the blind circle jerk and go ahead ask me for my examples of the obvious. In fact ask and hold your breath in the circle jerk until I answer. In this new alternate type reality I will answer promptly.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #2417 of 2512 Old August 10th, 2019, 08:11 AM
Powered by LSx tears
 
69fastback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
Posts: 21,465
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
I see you still go to name calling and weak insults to deflect from the fact you can’t provide the information requested. Nothing new here folks. Move along.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I'll toss that dude's salad

69fastback is offline  
post #2418 of 2512 Old August 10th, 2019, 08:32 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,183
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Lmao... like asking me to provide facts and evidence that water will get things wet. Well since you say water will get some things wet T... I think we will need a list of examples to prove it. Then after that we still will not believe it bc it hasn’t been fact checked by the fact checkers who check the fact checkers. Lol.. no thanks to that rabbit hole you guys like to play in. And yeah you are right about one thing it’s been a lot of “nothing to see here” happening!

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is offline  
post #2419 of 2512 Old August 10th, 2019, 08:40 AM
Powered by LSx tears
 
69fastback's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Where the rays of light shine through my Shiner Bock bottle
Posts: 21,465
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
I can provide lots of examples of water getting something wet. Would you like to see?

You have been unable to show any proof of racism.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I'll toss that dude's salad

69fastback is offline  
post #2420 of 2512 Old August 10th, 2019, 09:34 AM
US Air Force (retired)
 
Eagle2000GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 13,519
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
I'm not going to beat up on T-Lee. The anointed one, Hillary, was suppose to win the election and thanks to California she won the popular vote. But our founding fathers established the electoral college because states with small populations did not want to be ruled by states with much larger populations. If they hadn't the Constitution would never have existed. The flyover states disagreed with California and Trump won the election.

Trump is not a nice guy. During the primary he wasn't even on my list of possibles. I liked Rubio and then Cruz. My wife liked Ferrero. We think the liberal press supported Trump more than the others because they didn't think he could win. Regardless, Republicans ended up with Trump and Trump won the election.

Yes, I am pretty much a die hard Republican anymore. I started out a Kennedy Democrat and I didn't leave the party, the party left me by moving further and further to the left. I first became an independent, then a Reagan Republican. I fully supported Gingrich's Contract with America because I support less federal government oversight of our personal lives. During the last election I wanted a Republican to fill the open Supreme Court seat. I wanted the Constitution interpreted according to its original meaning. And, I didn't spend 20 years in the military defending the Constitution to have a socialist win the next election.

Current liberal Democrats couldn't understand why the anointed one didn't win (especially to someone like Trump) and they have been trying to overturn the results of the election ever since. From House investigation into nothing and talking heads at MSNBC and CNN, liberals have made non-stop unproven accusations. If someone tunes into only those information channels I can understand how they can believe something that cannot be proven. Its all they ever hear.

I'm wondering what the investigations into Obama's Justice Department and FBI will turn up. I'm not going to speculate because I really don't know.

Some have named this refusal to accept election results Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). I really believe some people have it. The disbelief and the dislike of Trump makes them willing to believe anything bad about him -- true or untrue. That is why it has gotten to a point where I want to see proof, not someones interpretation of something he might have said or done. I will make the determination myself.

ProCharger P-1SC, 9 psi, STD 396/383; Uncorrected 388/375; SAE 383/370.
Ret. USAF 1969-1973,1980-1996: Vietnam veteran. Aircraft maintenance. R & D, ICBM Operations.
Also own: 1997 Harley FXDWG, 1998 F-150, and 2002 Corvette LS1
Eagle2000GT is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome