Hillary Clinton For POTUS - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 57Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 91 Old February 2nd, 2016, 03:32 AM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,043
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Exclamation Hillary Clinton For POTUS

How can she win a run for POTUS with a mess going on like this?

Quote:
HILLARY CLASSIFIED EMAILS INCLUDED NAMES OF UNDERCOVER CIA AGENTS

A lifetime ago the left went mad over Valerie Plame, claiming that her exposure endangered her life, even though in no way, shape or form was Plame ever in a position in which she would be endangered. The same does not appear to be true of the CIA agents in Hillary Clinton's classified emails.

From John R. Schindler at the Observer, it appears that the worst is true of Clinton's email scandal... it endangered American lives.

Discussions with Intelligence Community officials have revealed that Ms. Clinton’s “unclassified” emails included Holy Grail items of American espionage such as the true names of Central Intelligence Agency intelligence officers serving overseas under cover. Worse, some of those exposed are serving under non-official cover. NOCs (see this for an explanation of their important role in espionage) are the pointy end of the CIA spear and they are always at risk of exposure – which is what Ms. Clinton’s emails have done.

Not only have these spies had their lives put in serious risk by this, it’s a clear violation of Federal law. The Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982, enacted due to the murder of the CIA’s station chief in Athens after his cover was blown by the left-wing media, makes it a Federal crime to divulge the true identity of any covert operative serving U.S. intelligence if that person has not previous been publicly acknowledged to be working for our spy agencies.

People really go to jail for breaking this law. John Kiriakou, a former CIA officer, recently emerged from two years in prison for unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including exposing the identity of an Agency colleague who was serving under cover.

This is about as bad as it gets. And all of this happened because Hillary Clinton wanted to preemptively protect her presidential aspirations by blocking transparency. This is the cost of that.

And there's another troubling wrinkle.

Four emails from Sidney Blumenthal, Hillary’s close friend and factotum, were withheld by the Intelligence Community because they were judged to be entirely classified. How Mr. Blumenthal, who held no U.S. Government position after January 2001, when Bill Clinton left the White House, had access to classified information a decade after that is not explained.

This column has previously detailed how Mr. Blumenthal was running an impressive private intelligence agency for the Secretary of State, and that his emails to Ms. Clinton inexplicably included highly sensitive Top Secret Codeword intelligence from the National Security Agency. Since Mr. Blumenthal’s emails were illegally accessed by a private hacker, they can be safely assumed in to be in the hands of numerous foreign intelligence services.

Blumenthal is a deeply troubling individual whom even Obama Inc. did not want anywhere near the White House. His son Max is a rabid bigot who wants to destroy Israel and whose hate mails were routinely forwarded by his father to Hillary. Some of them may have shaped her view of Benghazi. Sidney Blumenthal had all sorts of troubling business interests and an agenda for the Libyan War.

There are many problems with him having classified information. And his email was hacked by Guccifer and partly made public.

And what about those 30,000 emails that Ms. Clinton had deleted? “I’ll spend the rest of my career trying to figure out what classified information was in those,” stated an exasperated Pentagon counterintelligence official, “everybody is mad as hell right now.” “The worst part,” the counterspy added,” is that Moscow and Beijing have that information but the Intelligence Community maybe never will.”

So we've got an escalating mess and a major national security breach and a woman who wanted to be president so badly that she put the lives of CIA personnel at risk in a preemptive coverup.

This is worse than Watergate. Much worse.

Hillary Classified Emails Included Names of Undercover CIA Agents | Frontpage Mag

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

JohnC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 91 Old February 2nd, 2016, 03:39 AM
Pawsitively sexy
 
Sixpointslow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lower Sussex, DE
Posts: 10,564
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Because the DNC is doing everything they can to get her on the ticket.
JohnC and Woodman like this.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock


Sixpointslow is offline  
post #3 of 91 Old February 2nd, 2016, 08:08 AM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,043
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Don't worry. If fools vote for Trump the right is going to look as bad as the left for Clinton.

I heard MSNBC already bought a documentary or interview with trump that has a lot of dirt. So if he wins and goes up against Clinton, they'll expose him.

They want Trump to win because he's so dirty that he'll make Clinton look electable despite her corruption and criminal behavior.

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

JohnC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 91 Old February 2nd, 2016, 08:29 AM
Pawsitively sexy
 
Sixpointslow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lower Sussex, DE
Posts: 10,564
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Pretty much, they are the two most unlikable candidates running. Show's how broken our system is.

If only people would stop perpetuating the idea that a 3rd party vote is a waste.
Eagle2000GT and JohnC like this.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock


Sixpointslow is offline  
post #5 of 91 Old February 2nd, 2016, 01:16 PM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,215
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
Pretty much, they are the two most unlikable candidates running. Show's how broken our system is.

If only people would stop perpetuating the idea that a 3rd party vote is a waste.
Sports team politics baby!
socialist is offline  
post #6 of 91 Old February 3rd, 2016, 07:52 AM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,043
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
Because the DNC is doing everything they can to get her on the ticket.
Like they did us on the right with the Progressive RINO Mitt Romney?

They're trying it again with Rubio.

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

JohnC is offline  
post #7 of 91 Old February 3rd, 2016, 10:56 AM
Pawsitively sexy
 
Sixpointslow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lower Sussex, DE
Posts: 10,564
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
Because the DNC is doing everything they can to get her on the ticket.
Like they did us on the right with the Progressive RINO Mitt Romney?

They're trying it again with Rubio.
Bush was the company man, but he got eaten alive. Rubio definitely isn't far off though. It also helps him that Faux News has his back. Advantages of being pro immigration.
Sixpointslow is offline  
post #8 of 91 Old February 3rd, 2016, 12:38 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Novanutcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 6,092
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
Bush was the company man, but he got eaten alive. Rubio definitely isn't far off though. It also helps him that Faux News has his back. Advantages of being pro immigration.
Yup! The RNC is finally coming around to the fact that anti-immigration policies are hurting the electability of their candidates. While I agree that Rubio is certainly the establishment candidate of choice I like some of his ideas on immigration. He says we need a better tracking and verification system and I agree with him. If 40% of all illegal immigration comes from expired visas you would think having a better tracking and verification system would not only cut down drastically on visa overstays but would also add another layer to the vetting process when it comes to terrorist concerns.

John
Woodman likes this.

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
Novanutcase is offline  
post #9 of 91 Old February 3rd, 2016, 01:47 PM
MM Fanatic
 
Woodman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Duluth, MN
Posts: 4,562
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
Yup! The RNC is finally coming around to the fact that anti-immigration policies are hurting the electability of their candidates. While I agree that Rubio is certainly the establishment candidate of choice I like some of his ideas on immigration. He says we need a better tracking and verification system and I agree with him. If 40% of all illegal immigration comes from expired visas you would think having a better tracking and verification system would not only cut down drastically on visa overstays but would also add another layer to the vetting process when it comes to terrorist concerns.

John
I'm really not concerned about any candidate's immigration stance because I know that 8 years from now there's going to be no actionable policy on illegal aliens.

One of the reasons I liked Rand Paul (and now Cruz since that's all I'm left with) is that they are disliked by the establishment. I'm willing to bet that no matter what the primaries say, Rubio will get the nomination because he bows to the establishment.

Conservatives had a majority for four years now, and have done NOTHING with it. Bohener was kicked out, and his mini-me Paul Ryan was put in his place, which means MORE of nothing getting done.

We need someone to shake it up, but that someone needs to understand the economy, understand that there is NOTHING the federal government can do efficiently, and nothing that a larger, more intrusive government can do to help the situation.

Trump is not that man, Cruz has potential, but I still liked Rand Paul the best.
JohnC likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
woodman: achieving the impossible since 1967. 1973? 1980? 1985? 1976? whatever, you get my point
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWAL View Post
ford's advertising slogan was literally "you can pay for all of it today or you can go fuck yourself"
Woodman is offline  
post #10 of 91 Old February 3rd, 2016, 10:45 PM
Regular
 
nawagner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: IA
Posts: 201
   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
Don't worry. If fools vote for Trump the right is going to look as bad as the left for Clinton.

I heard MSNBC already bought a documentary or interview with trump that has a lot of dirt. So if he wins and goes up against Clinton, they'll expose him.

They want Trump to win because he's so dirty that he'll make Clinton look electable despite her corruption and criminal behavior.
I don't know if this is true or not but fits the MO. The R's let the f'in media pick their candidate by making them think they like a candidate. The R's are like "see, even the liberal media like this person." Once the R's select that candidate as the nominee the media eviscerates them. The R's stand there shell shocked trying to figure out what the hell went wrong. Figure this out. Quit selecting the next guy cause it's his turn or letting the media pick and maybe the R's can take back the WH.
nawagner is offline  
post #11 of 91 Old February 4th, 2016, 12:06 AM
US Air Force (retired)
 
Eagle2000GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 13,513
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
Bush was the company man, but he got eaten alive. Rubio definitely isn't far off though. It also helps him that Faux News has his back. Advantages of being pro immigration.
I consider you the most socialist member of the forum. I've listened to Rubio. He his probably the most informed individual on foreign policy (except for Fiorina).

I actually support her over Rubio but she can't seem to get any traction.

And before we agree to disagree, we have discussed this before. You are not a true socialist. I'm am not a true capitalist. Yet you seem to believe that a big federal government is good. And I believe that the only thing that means is you are forcing your opinion down my throat. Why? Because of the high population centers in the northeast and west coast. Why aren't you content to do what you wish to your own state? Why must you push your believes on the rest of us?

ProCharger P-1SC, 9 psi, STD 396/383; Uncorrected 388/375; SAE 383/370.
Ret. USAF 1969-1973,1980-1996: Vietnam veteran. Aircraft maintenance. R & D, ICBM Operations.
Also own: 1997 Harley FXDWG, 1998 F-150, and 2002 Corvette LS1
Eagle2000GT is offline  
post #12 of 91 Old February 4th, 2016, 02:13 AM
Enthusiast
 
mjpjr45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Sunset, Louisiana
Posts: 891
   
Garage
iTrader: 0 reviews
The reason Clinton can still get elected is the same reason Sanders could get elected, when 47% of the country pays no taxes but is given shit and is promised more shit, by the gov't, they will vote to keep their overlords in power.

Yes the Republicans have been in the majority, in the House for the last few years, but having the House doesn't mean you can get anything through. Anything they would or did pass, the Dems wouldn't even look at in the Senate and Obama would just veto if it got through.

Also over the last decade or so, the parties have gotten further and further apart. Now they both say, "this is what we want and that's it" No one compromises. When Reagan was around he had a Dem House and Senate but still managed to get things done, through compromise. Clinton(as much as I hated him) did the same.

But now the gov't has gotten SO big and overbearing and gives away SO much crap, to a lot of people who don't need/deserve it, it's almost out of control.

We need some one to come in and shake things up. Neither Clinton nor Sanders will do it. Bush, Rubio, Christie won't, they say the will but won't. Kasich would try and compromise, but won't get the nod. Don't know what Fiorina or Carson would/could do. I think Cruz would try and shake things up, only because he already has some, he has only voted the way he said he would, when he got elected. Trump is the wild card, no one knows what he would or could do and that is somewhat scary. The only thing good about him is he scares Washington too.


2014 GT Premium w/Track Pack
BMR Watts Link, Ford P Springs, Koni shocks/struts, Steeda LCA, Strut Brace, and CAI and Tune, BBK 85mm TB, Long Tubes, Catted X-Pipe, GT500 Mufflers and resonator delete,
Boss frt Splitter, Roush side splitters
mjpjr45 is offline  
post #13 of 91 Old February 4th, 2016, 03:06 AM
Pawsitively sexy
 
Sixpointslow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lower Sussex, DE
Posts: 10,564
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle2000GT View Post
I consider you the most socialist member of the forum. I've listened to Rubio. He his probably the most informed individual on foreign policy (except for Fiorina).
I never said he wasn't qualified, just that he's certainly the guy the establishment is pushing at this point, as well as some conservative media outlets. In fact, I'd vote for Rubio over Hillary or Sanders. My problem with Rubio is his insistence on injecting his religious beliefs into his political views as well as his doomed to fail tax proposals. Have the last few decades not been long enough to show us the failure of voodoo economics?

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjpjr45 View Post
The reason Clinton can still get elected is the same reason Sanders could get elected, when 47% of the country pays no taxes but is given shit and is promised more shit, by the gov't, they will vote to keep their overlords in power.
Do you understand the makeup of that 47%? Believe it or not, it's not just a bunch of dead beats. 2/3rds of that 47% work but simply don't earn enough to pay federal taxes. A good portion are also retirees and business owners operating at a loss. Not to mention that the vast majority of these people still pay taxes in other ways. Sales tax, gas tax, state tax, etc...

2012 CTS-V

Not stock


Sixpointslow is offline  
post #14 of 91 Old February 4th, 2016, 08:26 AM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,043
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
Yup! The RNC is finally coming around to the fact that anti-immigration policies are hurting the electability of their candidates. While I agree that Rubio is certainly the establishment candidate of choice I like some of his ideas on immigration. He says we need a better tracking and verification system and I agree with him. If 40% of all illegal immigration comes from expired visas you would think having a better tracking and verification system would not only cut down drastically on visa overstays but would also add another layer to the vetting process when it comes to terrorist concerns.

John
The whole reason the immigration conversation has shifted leftward to giving away American jobs to H1B work visas, open borders, amnesty for illegals, not vetting Syrian refugees, etc., is because the UN, our political ruling class elites, and the Open Borders Millionaires and Billionaires are pushing that policy through their political lobby's.

Obviously the cronies want the cheap immigrant labor. The politicians want more dependents aka voters to pander to.

George Soros: https://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/

Fox News owner Rupert Murdoch: Partnership for a New American Economy

The UN wants open borders: International Migration - United Nations Population Division | Department of Economic and Social Affairs

The UN wants Global Citizens and they want the individual countries to be nation states. Obviously they have got the EU much farther along on this goal than the Americas. If you boil down their globalist plans, it would make the UN the most powerful Govt body in the wold. I happen to be against it because even though they're trying to take over peacefully, unlike the Communist and Socialist of past who tried it through wars, this type of shit never ends well. To much centralized power in the hands of a few totalitarian control freaks is bad for everybody.

An example of why the cronies want immigration reform is this. I personally read in an online publication, a huge construction firm owner here in my state was lobbying for immigration reform. It's pretty simple to figure out why she would give a shit about immigration; cheap immigrant labor here on work visas, etc. They don't want to pay American workers American wages and benefits, and especially don't want to pay Union Labor with their collective bargaining for Cadillac HCI that is now taxed at 40% now, their high wages, etc.

We have a shortage of jobs and we don't need more competition from foreign workers nor do we want more dependents on welfare because of this stupid open borders policy.

My wife has a Masters Degree in Info Sys and has been looking for work for going in 2 years. These colleges are graduating shit-tons of people with STEM degrees, but there just aren't that many of those jobs available. Then add in the H1B Foreign Work Visa program that Rubio has supported and it makes it thought much tougher.

Read: How H-1B Visas Are Screwing Tech Workers | Mother Jones

or a shoter read: End H-1B visa program's abuse - LA Times


Reps being hurt by their Anti-immigration? They're not Anti-Immigration. But (some of them have, but not Rubio) their more sensible approach to controlled and properly vetted immigration is actually gaining them support. They're for secure borders, no amnesty for illegal aliens, properly vetting these Syrian refugees to be sure we don't allow Jihadist fights in, reforming H1B work visas abuse, etc.

That said, the last time I checked, the folks with the stricter immigration policies are at the top, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.

---------- Post added at 08:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle2000GT View Post
I consider you the most socialist member of the forum. I've listened to Rubio. He his probably the most informed individual on foreign policy (except for Fiorina).

I actually support her over Rubio but she can't seem to get any traction.

And before we agree to disagree, we have discussed this before. You are not a true socialist. I'm am not a true capitalist. Yet you seem to believe that a big federal government is good. And I believe that the only thing that means is you are forcing your opinion down my throat. Why? Because of the high population centers in the northeast and west coast. Why aren't you content to do what you wish to your own state? Why must you push your believes on the rest of us?
Would you please read the "Gang of Eight Bill" as drafted before Cruz put in Amendments (know as the poison pill because he knew Chuck Schumer wouldn't put it forward that way) he knew would kill it before you think Rubio is the man for everything?

I'm telling you, Rubio has aligned with the Progressive Republicans, RINO's and Neocons.

He is not going to make change. It will be business as usual just like is happening now even though we have Majority R's in congress.

Marco Rubio's New Billionaire Backer Funds Open Borders

All these ruling class elites and millionaires and billionaires are selling us out on this supposed immigration reform bullshit because the real agenda is open borders.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

More on the work visa issues:


2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

JohnC is offline  
post #15 of 91 Old February 4th, 2016, 10:11 AM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,215
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
I never said he wasn't qualified, just that he's certainly the guy the establishment is pushing at this point, as well as some conservative media outlets. In fact, I'd vote for Rubio over Hillary or Sanders. My problem with Rubio is his insistence on injecting his religious beliefs into his political views as well as his doomed to fail tax proposals. Have the last few decades not been long enough to show us the failure of voodoo economics?
I think we need a hundred years of trickle-down economics just to be sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
Do you understand the makeup of that 47%? Believe it or not, it's not just a bunch of dead beats. 2/3rds of that 47% work but simply don't earn enough to pay federal taxes. A good portion are also retirees and business owners operating at a loss. Not to mention that the vast majority of these people still pay taxes in other ways. Sales tax, gas tax, state tax, etc...
Bruh, don't you know that nearly a majority of the people in this country are moochers and don't want to do shit? Literally that entire 47% is lazy fuckers who just like to get fat off of us hard-workers.
socialist is offline  
post #16 of 91 Old February 5th, 2016, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,043
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Issa: FBI "Has No Choice"; Must Indict Clinton

The FBI "really has no choice" but to recommend an indictment against former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to former House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif., shown). His statement echoes Tom DeLay's claim last week that the FBI is "ready to indict."

Clinton has spent the last several months attempting to dodge the fallout from the scandal surrounding her use of a private, unsecured e-mail server during the six years she spent as secretary of state. Her dodges have run the gamut from denial ("I never sent or received any e-mail that was deemed classified, that was marked classified") to flippancy (claiming that the classified information that she did send and receive wasn't really classified because there's "a difference of opinion" between intelligence agencies that has "nothing to do with" her) to a recent counterattack (accusing the State Department and others of withholding for political reasons those e-mails that reportedly contain highly classified information).

As her denials, flippancy, and counterattacks continue — and continue to fail — the scandal is catching up to her. And it appears that she may soon face some very serious charges. Last week The New American reported that Tom DeLay appeared on Newsmax TV's The Steve Malzberg Show and said, "I have friends that are in the FBI and they tell me they're ready to indict." Earlier that week we reported that the Intelligence Community Inspector (IG) sent a letter dated January 14 to the chairmen of the Senate Intelligence and Foreign Relations Committees, as well as to the heads of the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the State Department's inspector general in which he says, "To date, I have received two sworn declarations from one [intelligence community] element. These declarations cover several dozen emails containing classified information determined by the IC element to be at the confidential, secret, and top secret/sap levels." The IG's claims were soon confirmed as the State Department withheld 22 e-mails from the most recent release, saying that they contain information that is Top Secret and so sensitive that not even redacted versions will be released.

Most recently, Darrell Issa appeared on FOX News' The Intelligence Report and said that given the evidence, FBI Director James Comey "really has no choice but to refer this for indictment" against Clinton. As he told FOX's Trish Regan:

We have communications back and forth to the President from Hillary Clinton's private email, we have 1,300 sensitive documents — 22 classified at the highest level — this is well past anyone claiming that they didn't know.

The "1,300 sensitive documents" Issa was referring to are the 1,340 classified e-mails that were released (many of them redacted to protect government secrets) in late January. That figure was based on only 83 percent of the total of Clinton's e-mails and does not include the most recent release from which the " 22 classified at the highest level" were withheld.

His point that "this is well past anyone claiming that they didn't know" is at the heart of the matter. As this writer said when it was revealed that at least 1,340 of Clinton's e-mails contained information classified at the highest levels:

It is now known that at least 1,340 e-mails sent or received by Clinton contained information that was classified and several dozen of those e-mails contained intelligence that was classified at the highest levels. That means — based on an extrapolation of the number of e-mails released so far — that of the 1,470 days that she served as secretary of state, Clinton sent or received classified information over her unsecured network an average of more than once a day.

It would be difficult to believe that Clinton failed — on an average of at least once a day — to recognize sensitive, classified information that was traveling back and forth across her private network and in and out of her private e-mail account. Whatever else can be said of her, she is not stupid. As Issa said in his FOX News interview:

The one thing about Hillary Rodham Clinton that I know — having worked with her — is she is smart and she knows what she sees. And that works well for her in her job, but it also makes her very much responsible when she traffics in sensitive information that should not have been on an unclassified sever — should never have been on hers.

While much of the focus has been on the fact that Clinton passed classified information over an unsecured server, Issa pointed out that, as bad as that is, there is more to it:

These are documents that are not only highly classified, but she took them from government. Let's not forget when she left government, she didn't leave a copy. She took it all. So, it's taking and holding classified documents.

In answer to Clinton's claims that the investigation and calls for an indictment are politically motivated (political theater, as FOX's Trish Regan put it), Issa made a comparison to the investigation into Benghazi:

Well, I understand that she [Mrs. Clinton] says it has no more relevance than Benghazi. And she's right; it is just as relevant as four people dying unnecessarily because of her mismanagement. In this case, she made a choice. She made a choice to have a private server, she made a choice to use it with highly sensitive material, she made a choice to receive and re-transmit documents that should have been classified when they came to her and have later been classified. These choices are really what the prosecution would be about.

He added that "as somebody who has a head full of classified information, Hillary Clinton has an obligation to be able to not disseminate that information."

Issa said that because "[FBI Director Comey] is somebody who cares a great deal about national security and with the body of evidence, he really has no choice but to refer this for indictment."

As an indictment appears to be on the near horizon, the investigation — involving more than 150 FBI agents — has grown to include the improper relationship between the Clinton Foundation and Clinton's State Department. The New American wrote about some of the elements of that improper relationship (now there's a phrase the Clintons should be familiar with) in a previous article. This writer addressed the fact that Huma Abedin, during her time at the State Department, had a "special government employee" arrangement that allowed her to work other jobs. And that:

At one point she [Abedin] held four jobs simultaneously. All of those jobs were connected, in one way or another, to Hillary Clinton. She was part time aide to Hillary Clinton at the State Department, personal assistant to Hillary Clinton, salaried employee of the Clinton Foundation, and private consultant for Teneo Holdings, which was founded by three partners all with close ties to the Clintons.

That article was written fairly early in the game (late August), when only a few e-mails had been released. Even then, though, it was clear that something fishy was going on at the State Department under Clinton's "leadership." While Clinton and her protégé Abedin claimed to want all the e-mails released publicly, they took great pains to keep many of them from ever seeing the light of day. That article concluded by saying:

No wonder Hillary and her protégé wanted those e-mails kept private. If the few e-mails seen so far are any indication, there was some personal business going on at State on the taxpayers' dime, and Hillary and her friends are in for a long, bumpy ride. That ride may end many of them in jail.

At the time, many said that an indictment was a long shot. What a difference five months can make.

Issa: FBI "Has No Choice"; Must Indict Clinton

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

JohnC is offline  
post #17 of 91 Old February 5th, 2016, 10:52 PM
US Air Force (retired)
 
Eagle2000GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Indiana
Posts: 13,513
                     
Garage
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brtnstrns View Post
I think we need a hundred years of trickle-down economics just to be sure...
I could probably list a hundred reasons why supply side economics (what you call trickle-down) works and demand side doesn't. But you have already made up your mind. By the way, India's economic growth is slower than other developing nations but they insist that goods sold in their country be made there. They are growing middle class jobs while ours is declining. In the long run their economy will be stronger than others. Why? Because they have developed their manufacturing sector and we have lost ours. Supply side economics, or as you prefer "tickle down," is like an ocean's tide. It raises all boats.

Since we are an importing nation, demand side just transfers the wealth to another country. It really doesn't matter how much money the government spend to stimulate the economy. Most of the goods we purchase come from overseas. Theory says that when they buy from us the wealth will be transferred back. Except they aren't. That is why our trade deficit is so high.

ProCharger P-1SC, 9 psi, STD 396/383; Uncorrected 388/375; SAE 383/370.
Ret. USAF 1969-1973,1980-1996: Vietnam veteran. Aircraft maintenance. R & D, ICBM Operations.
Also own: 1997 Harley FXDWG, 1998 F-150, and 2002 Corvette LS1

Last edited by Eagle2000GT; February 6th, 2016 at 12:44 AM.
Eagle2000GT is offline  
post #18 of 91 Old February 6th, 2016, 12:40 AM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,215
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Nevermind. Not interested in this one.
socialist is offline  
post #19 of 91 Old February 6th, 2016, 01:15 AM
Pawsitively sexy
 
Sixpointslow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Lower Sussex, DE
Posts: 10,564
                   
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle2000GT View Post
I could probably list a hundred reasons why supply side economics (what you call trickle-down) works and demand side doesn't. But you have already made up your mind. By the way, India's economic growth is slower than other developing nations but they insist that goods sold in their country be made there. They are growing middle class jobs while ours is declining. In the long run their economy will be stronger than others. Why? Because they have developed their manufacturing sector and we have lost ours. Supply side economics, or as you prefer "tickle down," is like an ocean's tide. It raises all boats.

Since we are an importing nation, demand side just transfers the wealth to another country. It really doesn't matter how much money the government spend to stimulate the economy. Most of the goods we purchase come from overseas. Theory says that when they buy from us the wealth will be transferred back. Except they aren't. That is why our trade deficit is so high.
Wut... Are we on the same page here? Supply side economics refers to the concept that lowering taxes (specifically on the rich when we sit here mocking the failure of Reaganomics) will spur positive growth of the economy. As for why you've gone on about outsourcing, I have no idea... You can be anti-outsourcing and pro Keynesian/demand side.

Get yourself some coffee, Eagle.

2012 CTS-V

Not stock


Sixpointslow is offline  
post #20 of 91 Old February 6th, 2016, 01:26 AM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,215
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixpointslow View Post
Wut... Are we on the same page here? Supply side economics refers to the concept that lowering taxes (specifically on the rich when we sit here mocking the failure of Reaganomics) will spur positive growth of the economy. As for why you've gone on about outsourcing, I have no idea... You can be anti-outsourcing and pro Keynesian/demand side.

Get yourself some coffee, Eagle.
I didn't want to get into "here's my source that shows you're wrong" followed by "well here's MY source to show YOU'RE wrong" but basically - if you give some rich-ass business owner a fuck load of money, how many times is that person going to invest in their employees? I'd bet a fuck load of percentage take the money and continue to hoard and don't provide any new opportunities for employment.

I can post graphs and sources and shit that show that Supply-Side Economics has no bearing on economic growth but it'll just get nit-picked and anecdotes will be used to "prove" its wrong.

Then again, I've already made up my mind so obviously I'm close-minded.
socialist is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome