Biden Corruption - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 8Likes
  • 1 Post By dr.gonzo!
  • 1 Post By socialist
  • 1 Post By dr.gonzo!
  • 1 Post By Novanutcase
  • 1 Post By Novanutcase
  • 2 Post By socialist
  • 1 Post By Novanutcase
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 17 Old October 12th, 2019, 06:52 PM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,174
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
A tactic that kids a some siblings use is when they get into hot water(trouble) they try to minimize that negative spotlight and possible bad outcome whatever that may be by pointing the finger at someone else and what they have done, did or are doing hoping hey will now slide under the radar.

Petty criminals do the same crap when they get into trouble try to divert it onto someone else to minimize their charges. We have seen some politicians get into hot water especially recently and their main tactic or defense mechanism seems to be instead of owning up to it is instead going back to the old childhood trick that some use to use of well look at what he or she is doing and hopefully you will forget about what Iím doing. Hey supporters and flock fall in line with me jump in and point out what Iím pointing out bc we all know for some ppl this type of trick has worked for a long time.

If Biden did fuck up that far from erases what the President has had going on and how some ignore it and defend it and play blind to the majority of the b.s.! Letís knock off the childhood b.s. Iím willing to bet if Biden was polling in the polls right now ppl could careless about pointing the finger at him. If Bernie was on top the finger will be getting pointed squarely at his health like when Clinton seemingly passed out. If Biden sinks because of all this and it becomes Warren and Bernie on the top for a bit we will see how those attacks play out.

Havenít seen how the attacks will possibly play out on the two below them yet.

-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is online now  
post #3 of 17 Old October 13th, 2019, 08:42 AM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,039
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Lee. 30 View Post
A tactic that kids a some siblings use is when they get into hot water(trouble) they try to minimize that negative spotlight and possible bad outcome whatever that may be by pointing the finger at someone else and what they have done, did or are doing hoping hey will now slide under the radar.

Petty criminals do the same crap when they get into trouble try to divert it onto someone else to minimize their charges. We have seen some politicians get into hot water especially recently and their main tactic or defense mechanism seems to be instead of owning up to it is instead going back to the old childhood trick that some use to use of well look at what he or she is doing and hopefully you will forget about what I’m doing. Hey supporters and flock fall in line with me jump in and point out what I’m pointing out bc we all know for some ppl this type of trick has worked for a long time.

If Biden did fuck up that far from erases what the President has had going on and how some ignore it and defend it and play blind to the majority of the b.s.! Let’s knock off the childhood b.s. I’m willing to bet if Biden was polling in the polls right now ppl could careless about pointing the finger at him. If Bernie was on top the finger will be getting pointed squarely at his health like when Clinton seemingly passed out. If Biden sinks because of all this and it becomes Warren and Bernie on the top for a bit we will see how those attacks play out.

Haven’t seen how the attacks will possibly play out on the two below them yet.
You missed the point.

What they accused Trump of Biden and the dems actually were doing.

Yes, it needs to be investigated.

No one should get immunity if there is legit info they are corrupt.

Equal justice under the law?

If Trump can be investigated, why not Biden?

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

JohnC is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 17 Old October 13th, 2019, 03:46 PM
PSN alphadong11
 
dr.gonzo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: OP KS
Posts: 28,853
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
It's the foreign astrik *. That and the Bidens have been investigated and nothing was found so now he keeps pressing people to tell him the story he wants to hear instead of the facts. The tv doesn't tell him the story he wants to hear he changes the channel. So now scientists, advisors, the Justice department with a crazy amount indictments against the his associates and all of his ex staff is just out to get get him because he's a decent guy right? That's a sad state of delusion.
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
dr.gonzo! is online now  
post #5 of 17 Old October 13th, 2019, 05:30 PM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,165
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
If Trump can be investigated, why not Biden?
Biden can absolutely be investigated...

...by the proper authorities and not by a foreign government as part of a quid pro quo arrangement for an incumbent president.

It's really simple.
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

ďA young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.Ē (Mark 14:51-52)
socialist is online now  
post #6 of 17 Old October 13th, 2019, 09:46 PM
PSN alphadong11
 
dr.gonzo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: OP KS
Posts: 28,853
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
And I hate Biden as a president. If that helps at all. A dude that says it's easier to fire a 12ga shotgun vs an AR is just retarted as ketchup bottles. (heinze... Getit? Got a case of the fuckarounds) So if trump was worried about investigating him, like why bother?
JohnC likes this.

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
dr.gonzo! is online now  
post #7 of 17 Old October 14th, 2019, 05:17 AM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,039
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socialist View Post
Biden can absolutely be investigated...

...by the proper authorities and not by a foreign government as part of a quid pro quo arrangement for an incumbent president.

It's really simple.
It needs to be done. No excuse not to.

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

JohnC is offline  
post #8 of 17 Old October 14th, 2019, 12:10 PM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,165
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
It needs to be done. No excuse not to.
Sure. Just like Trump.

ďA young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.Ē (Mark 14:51-52)
socialist is online now  
post #9 of 17 Old October 15th, 2019, 08:50 AM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,039
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by socialist View Post
Sure. Just like Trump.
You're trying to turn this in to the Trump Impeachment thread.

From here out, I'll quote you and responses to Trump investigates pertaining to impeachment in the other thread.

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI

JohnC is offline  
post #10 of 17 Old October 17th, 2019, 02:59 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Novanutcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 6,087
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socialist View Post
Biden can absolutely be investigated...

...by the proper authorities and not by a foreign government as part of a quid pro quo arrangement for an incumbent president.

It's really simple.
The problem you're going to have with trying to get people like JohnC to see the truth is......they don't want to know the truth. They want to have their biases confirmed. Fact is the enemy of their ideology.

I agree with you. Biden can and should be investigated....by the proper authorities. When you try and involve a foreign government you are introducing all kinds of biases and agendas they may have along with not having any control of what is and isn't actually true within that agenda.

JohnC just wants to confirm the conspiracy theories that he loves to lap up on 4Chan and Reddit. My guess is he's a member of the Q Anon crowd judging by his adherence to the stupidity I see launched on those sites.....

John
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
Novanutcase is offline  
post #11 of 17 Old October 17th, 2019, 09:19 AM Thread Starter
7.62x39 CO2 Cannon
 
JohnC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: USA
Posts: 5,039
           
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
The problem you're going to have with trying to get people like JohnC to see the truth is......they don't want to know the truth. They want to have their biases confirmed. Fact is the enemy of their ideology.

I agree with you. Biden can and should be investigated....by the proper authorities. When you try and involve a foreign government you are introducing all kinds of biases and agendas they may have along with not having any control of what is and isn't actually true within that agenda.

JohnC just wants to confirm the conspiracy theories that he loves to lap up on 4Chan and Reddit. My guess is he's a member of the Q Anon crowd judging by his adherence to the stupidity I see launched on those sites.....

John
You really need to look in to the mirror when you say these things!

Funny, I feel the same about you with regard to trying to get people like you to see the truth. You people also don't want to know the truth and just want your biases confirmed. Fact is the enemy of your ideology, too.

Nobody has any issue with Biden being investigated by the "proper authorities."

All I and others want is a fair non-politicized unbiased investigation and the two parties to stop protecting their own corrupt political partners.

Like you, I feel if Trump is corrupt, prove it and let's get him out. But do I believe he is guilty at this point based on the facts, nope. I won't waste time explaining because you folks are sold on the alt-left corporate medias agendas, one of which is kicking Trump out because they're mad he won over Clinton.

And I've never been on 4Chan and don't read Reddit. Have no clue WTF Q Anon is, but guess it takes one who visits these places to know.

2010 CGM Camaro 2SS RS 6L90
Stage II ProCharger D1X
760rwhp @ 14 PSI


Last edited by JohnC; October 20th, 2019 at 12:36 AM.
JohnC is offline  
post #12 of 17 Old October 17th, 2019, 01:32 PM
PSN alphadong11
 
dr.gonzo!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: OP KS
Posts: 28,853
Blog Entries: 1
                     
iTrader: 0 reviews
So if you don't go to any of those places, you don't trust any media, how do you know the "truth"?

Quote:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
dr.gonzo! is online now  
post #13 of 17 Old October 17th, 2019, 01:55 PM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,165
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
"You know how I can tell when a politician is lying? When their lips are moving."


"....except for Trump. He tells the truth so it's cool. Trust me, he told me he was telling the truth. He's the truthiest person to have ever lived, believe me."

ďA young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.Ē (Mark 14:51-52)
socialist is online now  
post #14 of 17 Old October 18th, 2019, 12:01 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Novanutcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 6,087
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnC View Post
You really need to look in to the mirror when you says these things!

Funny, I feel the same about you with regard to trying to get people like you to see the truth is. You people also don't want to know the truth and just want your biases confirmed. Fact is the enemy of your ideology, too.

Nobody has any issue with Biden being investigated by the "proper authorities."

All I and others want is a fair non-politicized unbiased investigation and the two parties to stop protecting their own corrupt political partners.

Like you, I feel if Trump is corrupt, prove it and let's get him out. But do I believe he is guilty at this point based on the facts, nope. I won't waste time explaining because you folks are sold on the alt-left corporate medias agendas, one of which is kicking Trump out because they're mad he won over Clinton.

And I've never been on 4Chan and don't read Reddit. Have no clue WTF Q Anon is, but guess it takes one who visits these places to know.
Alright, lets put his cock sucking of Putin aside...…

Ukraine. We now know that He and Rudy Guiliani have been plotting for months to drum up a fake story about Hunter and Joe Biden. Since they weren't able to get anyone with any kind of credibility to go in on their scheme they decided to strong arm the president elect by trading arms for smear.

Before you go into your usual idiocy let me address the talking points that Republicans are trying to use as a cover for the criminality this administration displays daily. The funniest part of all this is when I read that, for the second time, some idiot at the White House sent Democrats their talking points. Gotta love the professionals in the administration that dear leader Trump has brought in as the "Best people" that he claimed he would bring in to solve all our problems.

No Quid Pro Quo - Mick Mulvaney was one of the few that had direct effect in the withholding of Arms to Ukraine. He just admitted that there was a quid pro quo involved in the transaction. He later denied that he said what he clearly said. His having been one of the main guys tied to it's release gives what he first said credibility. BTW his later denial didn't include any explanation as to why he said what he said and why now it's 180* to what he said in the presser. He decided to use the Trump tactic of reversing what he said and claiming he never said when he clearly said it and it is on film.

It is appropriate to make deals with other countries - Yes, it is. When it helps the US not when it helps him personally. One of the whistleblowers was so unnerved he was visibly shaken from what he heard Trump say.

Also, denying subpoenas is against the law. Trumps attempt at blocking peoples testimony is illegal and can be added as a charge of Obstruction of a Congressional Inquiry.

A laughable side note is Gulianis attempt to convince everyone that Russia actually didn't interfere and it was Clinton and the Ukranians that were the real culprits regardless of the fact that every major intelligence agency in not only this country but other countries have all come to the same conclusion that it was Russia but since that might trigger a clandestine "tape" getting released they're doing their darndest to deflect blame away from Putin. I guess Pelosi was right. All things with Trump lead to Putin.

My biggest worry about Trump was that he was a con man/grifter that would enrich himself through the power of his position but what is happening is much more sinister and much more dangerous. He is now endangering US National Security.

John
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles

Last edited by Novanutcase; October 19th, 2019 at 12:36 AM.
Novanutcase is offline  
post #15 of 17 Old October 18th, 2019, 11:28 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
T-Lee. 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Alabama
Posts: 11,174
                 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to T-Lee. 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Novanutcase View Post
Alright, lets put his cock sucking of Putin aside..

Before you go into your usual idiocy let me address the talking points that Republicans are trying to use as a cover for the criminality this administration displays daily. The funniest part of all this is when I read that, for the second time, some idiot at the White House sent Democrats their talking points. Gotta love the professionals in the administration that dear leader Trump has brought in as the "Best people" that he claimed he would bring in to solve all our problems.

No Quid Pro Quo - Mick Mulvaney, was one of the few that had direct effect in the withholding of Arms to Ukraine. He just admitted that there was a quid pro quo involved in the transaction. He later denied that he said what he clearly said. His having been one of the main guys tied to it's release gives what he first said credibility. BTW his later denial didn't include any explanation as to why he said what he said and why now it's 180* to what he said in the presser. He decided to use the Trump tactic of reversing what he said and claiming he never said when he clearly said it and it is on film.

It is appropriate to make deals with other countries - Yes, it is. When it helps the US not when it helps him personally. One of the whistleblowers was so unnerved he was visibly shaken from what he heard Trump say.

Also, denying subpoenas is against the law. Trumps attempt at blocking peoples testimony is illegal and can be added as a charge of Obstruction of a Congressional Inquiry.


My biggest worry about Trump was that he was a con man/grifter that would enrich himself through the power of his position but what is happening is much more sinister and much more dangerous. He is now endangering US National Security.

John
Time for the backtrack or say he was joking, he didnít mean that, the media is taking it out of the context that he clearly stated in therefore the news you are hearing and seeing is ďFake NewsĒ. Believe the backtrack not what is initially said. Smh... this is just kinda beyond sad and ridiculous.



-03 GT V1S trim 5psi, 3xxhp/3xxtq
-06 TBSS LS3H,cam,f.exhaust 4xxrwhp/4xxrwtq
-03 Dakota SLT Quad cab 2wd stock

Iraq and Afghanistan War Vet . Convoys and convoy security. My Wife is also a Army and Afghanistan war vet.
T-Lee. 30 is online now  
post #16 of 17 Old October 18th, 2019, 12:10 PM
missippi roolz
 
socialist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 9,165
         
iTrader: 3 reviews
They are masters at gaslighting and a large enough portion of the country is happy and ready to accept whatever false reality they dictate to them, even if it goes against concrete evidence.

No point in trusting your own eyes and ears when some politician can just tell you "nah I didn't say that" and people are waiting in the wings to say "welp, that's all I need to know then!"
Novanutcase and T-Lee. 30 like this.

ďA young man was following Him, wearing nothing but a linen sheet over his naked body; and they seized him. But he pulled free of the linen sheet and escaped naked.Ē (Mark 14:51-52)
socialist is online now  
post #17 of 17 Old October 19th, 2019, 12:34 AM
I Post Entirely Way Too Much
 
Novanutcase's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 6,087
               
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by socialist View Post
They are masters at gaslighting and a large enough portion of the country is happy and ready to accept whatever false reality they dictate to them, even if it goes against concrete evidence.

No point in trusting your own eyes and ears when some politician can just tell you "nah I didn't say that" and people are waiting in the wings to say "welp, that's all I need to know then!"
This is what is so frustrating about this whole nightmare scenario. Republicans are so desperate to hold onto power they're willing to ignore fact that is so obvious that it's absurd. They're willing to ignore wholesale law breaking and are even willing to make excuses for it.

Tom Bossert, Trumps own HSA pick, has said the Biden conspiracy theory is just that, a conspiracy theory yet Republicans are willing to turn away and continue the charade. What's so scary is this charade is now turning into real bloodshed.

The new emoluments violation that Trump has offered is the G7 site at his own golf resort. Not one Republican has come forward to dispute it. I can say with all authority that EVERY Republican in the United States congress is a pussy. They're like little kids on the playground having been cornered by the playground bully all shivering in the corner hoping that the bully doesn't single them out! Truly sad...Ö

Of course the real culprits in this whole scenario isn't so much Trump or Congress, It's the fact that the SCOTUS decided that money is a form of free speech, This is why we have the disaster that we have in the White House. I've been saying this from day one. Citizens United vs FEC and McCutcheon vs FEC needs to be rescinded and PAC's that don't have to report donor rolls need to be outlawed.

John
T-Lee. 30 likes this.

SOLD - '03 GT, Max Moto Max Grip Box, Wilwood SL 6 front/DL4 rear Big Brake Kit, Corbeau Seats, MGW Short Shifter, MAC Long Tube Headers/Prochamber mid/ Flowmaster 40, FRPP 4.10, TrickFlow Diff Cover/75mm TB/Plenum, Eaton Posi, Moser 31 spl Axles
Novanutcase is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome