Modded Mustang Forums banner

LAFAYETTE, LOUISIANA

13K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  kript2night 
#1 ·
Hey fellas, I have three confirmed guys and maybe a fourth for a ride and hang out on saturday.. we might go to baton rouge and a couple other places just depends on what everyone wants to do saturday. If you want to meet up with us let me know. we will meeting up probably around 1130.

#5 ·
Yeah I live about a mile from that bridgehaha. Cross it everyday. It eventually gets boring. 24.25 miles of absolutely nothing.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Filly, I think you are the only person who knows where mandeville is :lol

#7 ·
Where did you live? Do you remember by any chance? I've lived there all 19 years of my life :lol

That's honestly only happened to me like 4 times. But the traffic is horrendus constantly.

#12 ·
Sorry Guys..i have been off the computer lately. There was a mustang carshow today in Breaux Bridge. The turn out was nice. I found out about the show today...so I did not have much of a heads up. We will have to plan a ride soon. maybe we could all meet up in baton rouge?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.