Autoplicity.com - Legit Company but Bad Commo - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 Old May 9th, 2012, 02:12 PM Thread Starter
Yes, I am your Daddy

Autoplicity.com - Legit Company but Bad Commo

Autoplicity.com

Short Version - Legit company, you will get your stuff and for cheap but be prepared to not hear anything from them or even get a tracking #.

Long Version

I ordered some Mcgard lug nuts for my racestars since everyone knows the Racestar lugs suck and are cheap chinese knockoffs. I did a search and I found this website called Autoplicity.com that had them the cheapest. I did some searches on them and they had quite a bit of good reviews so I went ahead an ordered from them.

I ordered on May 3 at 9am. I got a receipt email from them and that was it. On their site they say Same Day Shipping at the top and in other spots it says 24 Business hours for processing. I figured since I paid $13 for shipping, it should get shipped out same day. Well no.. I called the end of the May 4th and he said oh no, its 24 business hours which means 3 days for processing. I told them about their same day shipping statement and he said oh well its 24 business hours. I told them it was really shady and they should fix that. He blew me off pretty much but said to wait until next week to call back.

So now fast forward until today. Still no tracking info, no contact, I sent in an inquiry and it came back as Not Shipped, so I called back in. After several attemps, I finally got someone. He put me on hold for like 6 minutes and when he finally came back he said it shows here its set up for delivery today (the 9th) and gave me a tracking number. I asked him how come I never got the tracking info and he said he didnt know. But oh well.. I got home and my lug nuts were there. They were $58.71 shipped off for three sets of four lugs. Summit/Jegs sell them for $21.99 a set plus shipping, which would easily come out to nearly $80 plus tax from Summit.

2011 Mustang GT... D1SC Stage II Procharger, Boss Intake, ID1000 Injectors, Vortech BAP, O/R Xpipe, Flowmasters, Bunch of Suspension stuff... 698.5rwhp...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old May 9th, 2012, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Yes, I am your Daddy

Update... I have now just recieved the shipping info and tracking stuff AFTER I recieved the items... wtf..

2011 Mustang GT... D1SC Stage II Procharger, Boss Intake, ID1000 Injectors, Vortech BAP, O/R Xpipe, Flowmasters, Bunch of Suspension stuff... 698.5rwhp...
post #3 of 4 Old June 11th, 2012, 09:31 PM
June 2010 ROTM

Just bought something from them,
LoL, got 3 emails with tracking info.

But no issues, good service.

HPDE Instructor: NASA, PCA, HOD, PDG, Track Guys
www.RaceCarTowHooks.com
My Track Videos http://www.youtube.com/user/Msirlin
My Garage page: http://www.mitchsirlin.com/mustang/index.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old March 8th, 2014, 10:32 PM
Dae
Look Ma! My First Post!

If you can't avoid then be very careful

Well, they do have the cheapest deals but...here's my story:
I ordered a filter on Thursday - though I paid through Amazon (just to protect my self). Kept checking my email & their website for any tracking or order progress but nothing. Tried to call the toll-free number on the site but no answer. Finally on Saturday, I gave up on them & requested a cancellation via Amazon & placed an order through reliable Amazon. I did however receive an email relating to the cancelation request on Wednesday, the following week. Finally talked to a customer service person, after digging through the cancelation policy page. They claim they won't refund the shipping but the item cost. Their shipping is a little over 11 bucks (1/3 the cost if my filter). What's sad though is the manager claimed that if their website did not update the shipping info, it's too bad since they are not UPS & I should have been patient, awaiting my package's arrival.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page