American Muscle - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 Old March 8th, 2014, 08:32 PM Thread Starter
Banned

American Muscle

Well I got all of my parts from American Muscle and one of my tires is flat. I filled it back up with air and it sounds like it is not sealing. I am planning on calling them on Monday. I do not want to take it to a local tire shop until I speak to them. I am also a little dissapointed. I spent a little over $1500 with them on this single order. The same or next day I get an email saying that if I spend $150 they will send me a free t-shirt. Well I thought i might get a freebie with a $1500 order but no such luck. I am probably just whining. All my parts look great and love the FR500's. Going to be ordering my hood from them in the next few days.

Last edited by toxzzic1; March 24th, 2014 at 05:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old March 8th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Turbo > blower

Email them and they'll send you a shirt. They sent me a banner a month after an order I placed and mine was only a couple hundred. They have amazing customer service I'm sure they'll find a way to make it right.

Turbo build thread

sig by xocolleenox
Convertible Crew #27
post #3 of 9 Old March 8th, 2014, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I really like AM. Anytime I am trying to decide on which vendor has best quality I always go with AM. I will give them a call Monday and see what they want me to do about my tire and see if I can get a freebie

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

I really like AM. Anytime I am trying to decide on which vendor has best quality I always go with AM. I will give them a call Monday and see what they want me to do about my tire and see if I can get a freebie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old March 10th, 2014, 10:22 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxzzic1 View Post
Well I got all of my parts from American Muscle and one of my tires is flat. I filled it back up with air and it sounds like it is not sealing. I am planning on calling them on Monday. I do not want to take it to a local tire shop until I speak to them. I am also a little dissapointed. I spent a little over $1500 with them on this single order. The same or next day I get an email saying that if I spend $150 they will send me a free t-shirt. Well I thought i might get a freebie with a $1500 order but no such luck. I am probably just whining. All my parts look great and love the FR500's. Going to be ordering my hood from them in the next few days.
I'm sorry to hear about the tire issue! I'm not exactly sure why it's not holding air or what the case may be here. However, we'll make sure you're squared away very quickly!

Can you please shoot me a PM with your order number included and I'll make sure you're taken care of. I'll also send you out a T-shirt without a problem!

I look forward to speaking with you.

-Dan

Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266 | M-F 9AM-9PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST | Sat 10AM-4PM EST
GET UP TO $200 TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE FROM AM!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
post #5 of 9 Old March 11th, 2014, 06:05 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Pm sent
post #6 of 9 Old March 15th, 2014, 11:41 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Well I took the car to the tire shop today and the tire was sealed to the rim just fine. I thought great it must have sealed when I drove it to them. Then they checked the inside of the rim and found that two of the spokes were leaking at the base. I called AM and they are going to ship me a new rim Monday. I know they are doing all that they can but it sucks that I will have to wait another week before I can drive the car. Factory defects really sucks!
post #7 of 9 Old March 20th, 2014, 04:29 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

shirt for being such a loyal customer?

99 Gt Auto Fr500s,Stalker hood,Tuner, pretty stock for now. 4.10s soon
post #8 of 9 Old March 21st, 2014, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Banned

My new rim came in today. I am hoping to get to the tire shop tomorrow and get the rims swapped out. Hopefully no more issues.

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 AM ----------

Just opened the box. I did get the wheel but no shirt
post #9 of 9 Old March 24th, 2014, 05:35 PM Thread Starter
Banned

I got my new wheel on and everything looks to be ok. No leaks!!! Thanks to Dan and AM for getting everything taken care of. I will be placing my next order soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page