my experience with MMR! - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 Old May 13th, 2014, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Mach1 FTW

my experience with MMR!

i see alot of bad things from time to time being thrown around about MMR. this is NOT one of those stories

on 4/30/14 i placed an order on the MMR website for a 1/2" intake manifold spacer for my Mach 1. i waited a few days and didnt receive any updates/tracking number or anything. i just left it go, thinking i should have my part within 1 business week (from CA to PA it takes a while) so i left it go until 5/7/14 came around and still nothing. so this is when i had to contact them...they are an authorized vendor on svt performance so i PM'd them there and the same day (within 3 hours) i had a response. turns out my order form went through blank, all they got was my shipping info and the payment. they had emailed me but it hit my spam folder and i never noticed. so upon MMR figuring out what part i needed, it was boxed up shipped out and upgraded to UPS 3-day select shipping. Great customer service there and great part quality. this spacer is a really nice piece.
Thanks MMR!

2004 Competition Orange Mach 1
4.10 gears and all the usual BS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old May 13th, 2014, 04:49 PM
Administrator

ouch... even their "good" reviews aren't that good... lol

'65 Fastback
'89 LX 5.0
'90 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'92 LX 5.0
'97 Cobra

post #3 of 5 Old May 24th, 2014, 03:25 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

My brother placed and order a couple days ago....they recieved payment but somehow didnt know what he paid for so they emailed him to ask him what payment was for....thanks for the email but how can you possibly be so disorganized
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old May 24th, 2014, 10:08 PM Thread Starter
Mach1 FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by GT o1 View Post
My brother placed and order a couple days ago....they recieved payment but somehow didnt know what he paid for so they emailed him to ask him what payment was for....thanks for the email but how can you possibly be so disorganized
weird that it happened with more than one order...they made it right and upgrading the shipping (no matter how small it may seem to some) was a big deal considering they are based in california and i'm on the opposite side of the country in pennsylvania. otherwise that would have taken a full business week to get to me. i also installed the spacer today and it was a snap. the machining on it was top-notch, all the hardware was there (even that PITA long bolt these intakes use) and it was a real Ford gasket included with it.

2004 Competition Orange Mach 1
4.10 gears and all the usual BS
post #5 of 5 Old August 10th, 2015, 01:59 PM
Hardcore Enthusiast

Same thing happened with me. I sent payment for a billet thermostat housing and never received any updates. I actually called them to inquire. They said they received the payment but didn't know what it was for. Finally got it straightened out. Really nice part but lousy organizational skills.

Mods:
TFS Track Heat intake,Dragon 75mm tb,Vortech V2 S-Trim 3.33 pulley,Paxton fmic,Anderson power pipe,CPR fuel rails, Lethal Performance upgraded fuel lines,Deatschwerks DW300 fuel pump,60# injectors,UPR O/R xpipe, Borla Stinger catback
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page