Toxzzic1 screwed me over for $675 - Forums at Modded Mustangs
 1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 81 Old August 3rd, 2014, 11:41 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
FlyinHwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Toxzzic1 screwed me over for $675

I always found it hard to trust forums because you don't know where the users come from or what they are thinking but I wanted a cobra bumper and there was a deal, not one that seemed too good to be true mind you, that I decided to try my first forum deal. I made a payment to toxzzic1 for 675 in June. One month goes by and I hear he would locate the part meanwhile I'm asking for a tracking number that i never got. So after a month he finds the part never got shipped. So I file a paypal claim but suddenly his paypal gets locked and asked me to drop the claim (stupid me) not knowing I couldn't reopen it if he screws me over. Sure enough more excuses, the driver of fedex can't get to his house and the local fedex store won't accept the item.

So for the past week or so I say ok, I contact my friend that also lives in VA and that toxzzic1 should give the part to him and the shipping costs which he agrees. My friend and he make contact and were supposed to meet Tuesday and he gets called into work, so ok Saturday he's supposed to meet but the part is in his wife's car, and today my friend is supposed to meet and he says there's some kind of damages that he was supposed to PM me about but nothing.

Didn't want to bring it up like this but buyer beware, my first ever forum purchase and now I must contact a lawyer and see what can be done. I have been very patient and gave him numerous chances because I know anything above 300 is a felony charge and I have been trying to avoid that cause he has a wife and kids, but enough is enough this is going on 2 months and that's more then enough time to get a part even to Hawaii.
FlyinHwn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 81 Old August 3rd, 2014, 11:50 PM
Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: San Diego
Posts: 318
   
iTrader: 0 reviews
If you paid with a credit card through paypal with in 45days contact your bank by using the # on the back of the card open a case with them this has worked at least 4 times for me when I was with BofA good luck and thanks for the heads up.
supersonic blue is offline  
post #3 of 81 Old August 3rd, 2014, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
FlyinHwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
Was a debit card so idk if it will still work the same way but I will make sure to check and find out.
FlyinHwn is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Moderator
 
SSG Pate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 13,558
                     
iTrader: 9 reviews
You should have never dropped the case, once you open a case your done dealing with the other party let paypal get your money and don't fool with them. I hope that he reads this and makes this shit right!!!

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinHwn View Post
Was a debit card so idk if it will still work the same way but I will make sure to check and find out.
It will work the same way the visa or mastercard logo on it is what insures it.


Convertible Crew Founder
Proud Iraq and Afghanistan War veteran

700 RWHP Club Member #1

Vortech T Trim @18 PSI
604 RWHP 516 FT LB
[email protected]@ 523RWHP

Precision Turbo 7675 CEA @ 20 PSI
738 RWHP 691 FT LB
10.9 @ 131 MPH
SSG Pate is offline  
post #5 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 12:19 AM
super serious
 
phayze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Corvallis, OR
Posts: 6,254
                     
iTrader: 1 reviews


Vortech V3 Si 8 psi
Trick Flow 75 mm tb/plenum, BBK o/r x-pipe, Magnaflow mufflers, FRPP 4.10 gears
MGW short throw, Tein S. Tech springs, MM C/C plates, Tokico Blues shocks/struts, J&M upper/lower control arms, Nitto NT555
phayze is offline  
post #6 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 12:20 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
FlyinHwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
I hope so, he contacted me through PM saying he will get me a refund but anyone knows i think the part is worth more than any refund can give, nothing like adding something new, especially something rare to your car.

It is a VISA so i will check with the bank tomorrow but hopefully i'll get my part, i will be sure to edit this or request to have it removed if i do. And i do realize that now about the paypal claims.
FlyinHwn is offline  
post #7 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 12:24 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
T_rail94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 2,620
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSG Pate View Post

It will work the same way the visa or mastercard logo on it is what insures it.
This.


Assholes like this have no place in the world. Don't understand how they can live with themselves after screwing over people for their money. Is a little money really worth giving up all of your morality? I saw this video the other day and it made me really wonder how people who have it so well can be so thankless for what they have (BTW don't just read the title of the vid, you have to watch it until the end to truly get something out of it).




Vortech V-2 S-Trim (415 RWHP/406 RWTQ)


Instagram: @tylerjhorner
T_rail94 is offline  
post #8 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 01:07 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Va
Posts: 881
 
iTrader: 9 reviews
WOW! It is great how you trash people before you contact them. Yes the shipping problems were on my end. I offered you a refund and you said you still wanted the bumper. So I said OK and was going to get up with your friend and deliver it to him. The bumper got trashed last night. I contacted your friend and told him. I was planning on contacting you as soon as I got home. I will issue you a refund. I have always tried to do right by buyers and had 100% positive feedback here and on ebay. And for everyone else that wants to call me names you might want to get the whole story first. This post is slander and makes the op liable for any damage received to my reputation as a seller. I was supposed to meet his buddy today at 5pm. I told him what was up and before i could even get home to offer the refund this was posted.Guy's i have been on here for awhile discussing topics, asking questions and have even recently discussed things with some of the same guys calling me an asshole. So thanks for crucifying me before I even had a chance to respond.
toxzzic1 is offline  
post #9 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 01:20 AM
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
 
(Kohrs93)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Moline, IL
Posts: 7,889
                 
iTrader: 2 reviews
Dude... he paid for his shit 2 months ago... now all the sudden he goes public and it suddenly "got trashed last night"


I call bull shit.


So now you're gonna pull the "slandering my reputation" shit? Man... you're somethin', aren't ya.



I've also never heard of someone having fedex tell them they would not accept there bumper? Care to explain?


You do realize this guy is out $650... let me elaborate... SIX HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS... and has nothing to show for it? Do you not think he has a right to be pissed the fuck off after not receiving a part for 2 months?

Black Stang Crew #Coorslight

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
i like pee pees i guess too
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
(Kohrs93) is offline  
post #10 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 01:30 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Va
Posts: 881
 
iTrader: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by (Kohrs93) View Post
Dude... he paid for his shit 2 months ago... now all the sudden he goes public and it suddenly "got trashed last night"


I call bull shit.


So now you're gonna pull the "slandering my reputation" shit? Man... you're somethin', aren't ya.



I've also never heard of someone having fedex tell them they would not accept there bumper? Care to explain?
First of all I offered him a refund and he said no he wanted the bumper and had a friend who could help so I said OK.

2nd I have never refused him a refund and will be issuing it promptly.

3rd I live in a very rural area with curvy mountainous roads. The bumper had to ship freight. The driver said the roads were to bad. Check FedEx and ups neither would do the pick up. Call bs all you want.
toxzzic1 is offline  
post #11 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 01:34 AM
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
 
(Kohrs93)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Moline, IL
Posts: 7,889
                 
iTrader: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxzzic1 View Post
First of all I offered him a refund and he said no he wanted the bumper and had a friend who could help so I said OK.

2nd I have never refused him a refund and will be issuing it promptly.

3rd I live in a very rural area with curvy mountainous roads. The bumper had to ship freight. The driver said the roads were to bad. Check FedEx and ups neither would do the pick up. Call bs all you want.
1) Why would it have to get to the point you offer him the refund? For $675 you better ship my shit out within 3-4 days.

2) Why could you not drop the dam thing off? Not one opporunity in 2 months to drop it off at the shipping facility???

Black Stang Crew #Coorslight

BONER CREW EMPLOYEE #3 - RECEIVING DEPARTMENT

[CUMYUM!]
Quote:
Originally Posted by xkape View Post
i like pee pees i guess too
Quote:
Originally Posted by TCStang View Post
Well my ass ain't going to fill it self motherfucker.
(Kohrs93) is offline  
post #12 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 01:42 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Va
Posts: 881
 
iTrader: 9 reviews
The closest shipping is over 2 hours away. I work a minimum of 10 hours a day with a 3 hour roundtrip drive 6 days a week. The shipping issues are my fault no excuses. I will never try to ship a freight item again. If I can't send it USPS I am not gonna ship it. I really do hate it for the op. I have been in the same spot and it sucks. I just wish he had contacted me before this all got started. I would not screw anyone over.
toxzzic1 is offline  
post #13 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 02:12 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
FlyinHwn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 38
 
iTrader: 0 reviews
I was contacting you everyday up till the point where I left it to my friend that was there so he could ship here. At that point my friend took over and I left it to him but even he got frustrated because you just made excuses about why it couldn't be just passed on at the local walmart where you planned to meet yesterday and today.

And I'm waiting for my part and I see you buying superchargers and installing new exhausts
FlyinHwn is offline  
post #14 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 02:17 AM
Feb '14 ROTM
 
BlackWidowStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 7,253
                   
iTrader: 1 reviews
I don't know how to feel about this...



504/433
BlackWidowStang is offline  
post #15 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 03:23 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Va
Posts: 881
 
iTrader: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyinHwn View Post
I was contacting you everyday up till the point where I left it to my friend that was there so he could ship here. At that point my friend took over and I left it to him but even he got frustrated because you just made excuses about why it couldn't be just passed on at the local walmart where you planned to meet yesterday and today.

And I'm waiting for my part and I see you buying superchargers and installing new exhausts
Just for the record I always stayed in touch with you. Hopefully we have got this worked out. So everyone knows. I am buying a bumper from another forum. Op will handle all shipping details. On top of the $675 refund I am going to have the bumper painted to match op's car. Just to show that I want my buyers to be happy. I really hate when something like this happens.
toxzzic1 is offline  
post #16 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 06:42 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,314
       
iTrader: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxzzic1 View Post
The closest shipping is over 2 hours away. I work a minimum of 10 hours a day with a 3 hour roundtrip drive 6 days a week. The shipping issues are my fault no excuses. I will never try to ship a freight item again. If I can't send it USPS I am not gonna ship it. I really do hate it for the op. I have been in the same spot and it sucks. I just wish he had contacted me before this all got started. I would not screw anyone over.
Dude you just seem to keep having trouble with sales and shipping. Maybe you should just not sell anything if you cant ship it. After 4 or 5 days you should have refunded his money without him even asking. The whole PayPal thing sounds like you wanted to avoid another dispute. Before you try to negate any of my comments reread this.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK toxzzic1 Is a scammer BEWARE. Total of $910! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum

02 roush turbo forged and built
mhs stage 3 heads cms 2.5 turbo cams
CG T6 hot side billet BW S478 with race cover
Dyno numbers coming
Sonic 02 is offline  
post #17 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 07:25 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
T_rail94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 2,620
           
iTrader: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic 02 View Post
Dude you just seem to keep having trouble with sales and shipping. Maybe you should just not sell anything if you cant ship it. After 4 or 5 days you should have refunded his money without him even asking. The whole PayPal thing sounds like you wanted to avoid another dispute. Before you try to negate any of my comments reread this.

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK toxzzic1 Is a scammer BEWARE. Total of $910! - Ford Mustang Forums : Corral.net Mustang Forum
Good find. He is bant over there now.



Vortech V-2 S-Trim (415 RWHP/406 RWTQ)


Instagram: @tylerjhorner
T_rail94 is offline  
post #18 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 08:11 AM
Hardcore Enthusiast
 
xandraxal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: florida
Posts: 2,958
             
iTrader: 0 reviews
Reading the post from corral was enlightening. It seems like the exact same story, aside from selling 2 of the same thing, with the same false contriteness when finally confronted on the forum about his shady behavior. I've seen so much of this sort of thing recently, through so many different classifieds.

96 GT turbocharged - SOLD
97 Cobra vert stock -SOLD
xandraxal is offline  
post #19 of 81 Old August 4th, 2014, 10:14 AM
Moderator
 
SSG Pate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 13,558
                     
iTrader: 9 reviews
You were paid in June how do you even have anything to say on your end? There is no reason whatsoever that a payment should have been made in June and the buyer have neither money or the parts. You damaged your own reputation by taking another mans money and not providing him with the product he bought. It takes 2minutes to issue a refund with PayPal so if your so honest that's what you should have done.

As for the shipping with you being in a rural place were you upfront with the buyer by telling him? I was in a shit hole in Afghanistan way up in the mountains and I still got packages within a few weeks of mailing them from thousands of miles away so I call bull shit on the shipping.


Convertible Crew Founder
Proud Iraq and Afghanistan War veteran

700 RWHP Club Member #1

Vortech T Trim @18 PSI
604 RWHP 516 FT LB
[email protected]@ 523RWHP

Precision Turbo 7675 CEA @ 20 PSI
738 RWHP 691 FT LB
10.9 @ 131 MPH
SSG Pate is offline  
post #20 of 81 Old August 5th, 2014, 01:33 AM
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Southwest Va
Posts: 881
 
iTrader: 9 reviews
Did you read everything on corral? One member received his after cooler and the other received a refund. The second cooler then sold on eBay. So I was not selling the same cooler twice. I was banned for something stupid I said to a member not for the sale. If I cannot send it by USPS I am not even going to try and sell it unless it is local pick up. I have never scammed anyone. If I ever had an issue I gave a refund. I don't like it when something goes wrong. I told op when I first had issues shipping I was going to give him a refund. He said he would rather wait and get the bumper. Then it got badly damaged. So I am out the cost of the bumper plus what I would have made from it. I should have handled the shipping better and that's my fault. I am not denying that. Me and the op are working it out and I think he is going to be happy. I don't want you guys to think I am trying to scree someone because that is not the case. As far ad corral goes you can contact the members that bought the after coolers and they will tell you that I was being honest. Both even tried to get me unbanned. My stupid remarks got me banned not the transaction. Check my eBay feedback (voltagedr) 100% positive.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSG Pate View Post
You were paid in June how do you even have anything to say on your end? There is no reason whatsoever that a payment should have been made in June and the buyer have neither money or the parts. You damaged your own reputation by taking another mans money and not providing him with the product he bought. It takes 2minutes to issue a refund with PayPal so if your so honest that's what you should have done.

As for the shipping with you being in a rural place were you upfront with the buyer by telling him? I was in a shit hole in Afghanistan way up in the mountains and I still got packages within a few weeks of mailing them from thousands of miles away so I call bull shit on the shipping.
Were your packages large freight items or care packages? That makes a big difference. The closest terminal is actually in your area and that is 2 hours away. With my work schedule that was impossible. I actually had someone who was supposed to help me get them there and that went really bad. I hate it happened. If I could change it I would but I can't. I don't know what else. I told the op again yesterday I would issue him a refund. He still wants a bumper so I found him one. I am paying for it and whatever the shipping cosy is plus told him I would pay to have it paint matched to his car. It would be a lot cheaper to just issue a refund but I want him to be happy. I have been screwed out of several thousand dollars before so I know that sick feeling. If I was a scammer don't you think I would have just quit communicating with him and the forum? I am trying guys.
toxzzic1 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



  LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: https://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/reviews/466729-toxzzic1-screwed-me-over-675-a.html
Posted By For Type Date
Member Buy / Sell Feedback on Forums at Modded Mustangs | BoardReader This thread Refback September 17th, 2014 04:35 PM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome