Unhappy with American Muscle - Page 2 - Forums at Modded Mustangs

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 22 Old June 16th, 2015, 02:57 PM
No longer Maching out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyboy1294 View Post
So let me get this straight: you wanted to buy a $145 set of gears, and wanted the 6% forum discount, which would have saved you a total of $8.70 (or $15.60 if you wanted the whole kit for some reason). Literally the only thing you have to do to earn the code is post a few times on this forum, but you were too lazy/uninvolved in the community to do that. So you demanded the rep give you the discount anyway, and when he declined you asked for $10 off just because? Then when he declined again, you go public to try to bully AM into giving you a discount you didn't earn.

Hmm, call me a cynic but I don't feel sorry for you. The code is a GIFT for being an ACTIVE member of this forum. Btw, if $15 is enough to piss you off enough to start a thread bitching about it, you need another hobby.
With this post 100%. Being in retail, everyone in retail loves this type of customer.

2003 TR Mach 1 - Sold!

1993 LX Hatch - 331, AFR 195, Comp XE282HR, Holley Systemax, TKO 600, Ridetech Coilovers, Baer brakes, and alot more...budget build
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 Old June 19th, 2015, 01:11 PM
Authorized Vendor

I hear you here Torch - Either way we're here to help no matter what. I can't stress it enough that I was a customer prior to being employed. Came here with a problem and essentially left with a job. Funny how it works but I just want everyone to know if something ever comes up, shoot us a carrier pigeon, email, call, pm. We'll see it!

Have a great weekend guys!

Alex

Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Forums at Modded Mustangs forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page