Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

February Forced Induction ROTM

5K views 47 replies 26 participants last post by  Destination S197 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to 2014's first ROTM contest.

This month is Forced Induction February so get those cameras ready, we're doing this one just like the best sounding exhaust ROTM.

Before I go into it more, please make yourself familiar with the ROTM rules.

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/ride-month/171249-rotm-rules-please-read.html

Rules and Conditions for February entry:

1) This will be a first come first serve style ROTM. Get your cameras and record a video of your cars sweet sounding forced induction setup or post a high quality video that you already have.

2) Submissions get you in but lets not just do a 5 second clip or anything and come back later. Have fun with this, track videos, parking lot burnouts, short WOT runs! Just obey local traffic laws as ModdedMustangs own personal disclaimer.

3) The first 10 people to submit videos will be in the voting, if it fills up super quick, I'll extend it to 15. This thread closes on the 15th.

GO!

In:

BlackWidowStang
faym 08
dbmustanggt
bluebandit!
HighDensity
Young-Gun
termi_GT
wicked96gt
BAzombie
xkape
jjjferro
Fabman

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#29 ·
I count 8 so post up slacker.

I'll play too but mine doesn't whistle or whine. Just sounds like a lot of sucking/blowing. :naughty:

#40 ·
Yep, you must own the car.

Our we only allow to post one I got a video of my car going around the auto cross track that's show the sound n alittle sideway action.
Glad everyone likes my leaf blower lol
You can post another but I can only put one in the voting thread so let me know which one you want in there.

#39 ·
Our we only allow to post one I got a video of my car going around the auto cross track that's show the sound n alittle sideway action.
Glad everyone likes my leaf blower lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.