Modded Mustang Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did You Do To Your Sixxer Today?

913K views 19K replies 342 participants last post by  slonison 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Anything that isn't tech related will be deleted (not moved). Repeat offenders will receive warnings. Continuing offenders will receive infractions and/or bans (depending on how many infractions you currently have or manage to build up).

-mcqueen

Well i thought since every other section had a thread like this the 3.8/3.9 v6's needed one too. Plus this can keep down on the random "look what i did today" style threads that clutters up our lovely section...doesn't matter what you did to you car...if you add a mod, detail something, or do anything you might wanna share....post it here :D

So I'll start

Today i got bored at 1am and took the wing off my car...this morning i plugged the holes...and next payday i'm gonna VHT my tail lights...slowly bringing back my old v6...the front's already complete...so now all that's left is the rear and the stance

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and a few cell phone pics...

See less See more
#4 ·
most likely some GT wheels...i already have some Nittos from my GT sitting in the garage. My friend told me i could have his old '99 wheels for $100...since it's the same wheels i had last time i'll probly just do that. painted black they look sextacular

#6 ·
looking good man...and yeah i think this section needs a thread like this...it'll fix alot of issues with threads that are just "look at this" sorta things and not really tech. Might actually make a good sticky if people learn to just post their random daily thing here :yes

#12 ·
I thought about putting on my new brakes or rear end but ended up being too lazy

then i noticed that some spineless pussy hit my fender with their door and didnt leave a note or anything.

Im hoping that the pink/ yellow will come out, Who the **** has a pink and yellow car?

and i got some gears

$50 for brand new (just dirty) 3.55 FTW

#16 ·

painted my window switch panels, came out pretty good. And 6er, I was thinking about making a thread like this yesterday. What a coincidence, glad you made it though. :yes

#19 ·
Those of you who don't know I have been swapping my "medium parchment"(tan) interior to midnight black. I started a thread here: http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/215350-full-interior-swap.html

I haven't updated it yet but all thats left to do is swap the dash/steering column then put it all back together. Oh, and look what I found on Craigslist for $100!!! :) These are going in once I do the dash swap :yes

#41 ·
Reason I said that was because the one from AM doesn't have that GT engraving on it, so I don't see why it needs to be in that shape to fit :/ hahah I'm just putting the Ford emblem back on and keeping it clean.. look's v6 enough with not having cut outs in my bumper :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.