Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have a 00' new edge that is finally going to be turbocharged 2v with a hellion turbo kit 67mm at the end of the month. With that being said I wanted to get your opnion as to what is the best brand of gauges I should buy? AM and LMR have so many options to choose from. Also typically since I am going turbo what are the essential gauges to buy in order to display my cars performance? One last thing I also would like to modernize my dash and replace all of the speedometer gauges etc however I haven't see one that allows for the check engine light and other codes to show if needed. Thanks in advance for your help guys!

·
Super Moderator
13,581 Posts
You need an AFR gauge first and foremost. I have a PLX wideband it has the muti gauge setup where you can have all your gauges in one. with the toggle of a switch you cans witch between oil pressure, AFR, votage ETC.

With that being said I still have a boost gauge, Volt gauge, oil pressure gauge, trans temp gauge coolant temp gauge and the AFR because i like just to have a bunch of ****ing gauges hanging all over the place in the car Lol.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts