Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bout to get a 01, 02, 03, or 04 mustang (the body style right before the new one). I think those are the right years.

I want to build a subwoofer enclosure b4 I buy the car, so if anyone can post the trunk dimensions of the above mentioned mustangs, that would be great. A pic would be great too. You could open the pic in paint and draw lines on it showing the dimensions.

--Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
interestign....ive been lookin for trunk dimensions myself...so i guess ill add my bit to the post saying that if anyone can get the same deal he wants but for a 94-98 mustang thatd be great.....btw...what system u running.?

·
Registered
77 Posts
I don't have any exact numbers but I know I can't fit my bass amp in there. The trunk isn't horribly small, but the opening is pretty narrow. If I remember right, it's not much wider than about 13" at the widest.

Here's a pic I found online (looks like a 99-04)...

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
my comp sux for pics but here are some specs

Rough Measurements 99-04 Trunks

3-1/2 Feet Wide with about 3-4 inch extra on side towards the ass end of the car...

15 Inches High clearing the stock speakers (my box is 15" high)

Back seat 11-1/4 Inches to slide thru without takeing the bracket off.

Trunk opening clears a 10 inch deep box

again these are rough u may be able to add a few inches to the width and trunk openening depending on what u do... the height is max tho!!!

HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE

·
Registered
487 Posts
here is my truck from a 94 mustang and this is a 10" sub.
i must say i barely fit this box though the opening. we had to take the truck latch off to get it in, so i dont know how ppl get 12's and what not in there.....

·
Zoolander
7,719 Posts
my 10" had plenty of room...and dude check your breather tube on your tail lights.

·
Registered
487 Posts
yea, these are the crappyist aftermarket lights lol
when i first got them the right was fine, didnt leak
then we sealed the back of them and culked around the edge
but now the right one leaks as well, is it better to have a vent
or to seal them up??

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Almost seven years old. That's an impressive necro!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts