Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I know some of you have purchased terminator front bumper covers with the bezels, fogs, pig tail extensions to make the fogs work, chin, paint etc. how much did it all run you. I know some of you guys got them on ebay, did you get them pre painted to match or did you take them in to get painted?

I just got my 04 gt back yesterday and liked how all the bodywork came out excluding the front bumper cover. Bad thing is I have a new mach 1 chin coming in for that bumper from AM, so I am wondering where I can get a 2001 Cobra bumper that comes pre painted black with everything you need for it bezels, fogs, etc. Since I can use the Mach 1 chin spoiler

I want to compare the price and see if its worth investing in or if I should just get another front bumper cover for a gt and take it back to him to get that painted. I am saving to go out of town and had to pay all the damages to of pocket yesterday, so I am out $1900 plus the belt molding I ordered and the mach 1 chin so really $2050. My limit right now is $400 because I am not willing to take out more cash from my vacation fund because basically that money I used was for that .:( So please guys help me out on this :yes

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
abcexclusive.com sells the front cobra bumper at $249.00 plus $125 s/h. No lights/chin spoiler or anything. But read the reviews on that company before you make a purchase, I kinda have mixed feelings about them.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
abcexclusive.com sells the front cobra bumper at $249.00 plus $125 s/h. No lights/chin spoiler or anything. But read the reviews on that company before you make a purchase, I kinda have mixed feelings about them.
Thanks man but honestly that is too much already since I would still need all the rest and have to get it painted:(

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I got my Termi bumper for $225 shipped on ebay. I had a hell of a time getting the company to actually ship it. They kept giving me one excuse after another why it hadn't shipped but after 2 months and one Paypal dispute they finally shipped it out. Figure in another $75-100 for fog lights, $45 for bezels, $190 for the chin spoiler. I haven't gotten those yet (short on funds) but the bumper is still sitting in its package in my garage (short on funds to have it painted).

·
Registered
530 Posts
picked up mine on ebay as well. $550.. quite a bit but it was an oem bumper already silver and with bezels, fogs, and chin spoiler. just bolted it on..lucked out

·
Registered
398 Posts
check latemodelresto their aftermarket termi bumper is $239 but has to ship freight which is $150 i think. at least the company is reliable. their gt bumper is $109 + shipping

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I'm thinking eBay is your best bet, also rub a leprechauns testicles for good luck.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I got mine on Ebay $265 came with Fogs an wiring i had to go get it painted which was $225,the bezels got them on latemodelrestoration $18 each better then getting them 75 for both.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
check latemodelresto their aftermarket termi bumper is $239 but has to ship freight which is $150 i think. at least the company is reliable. their gt bumper is $109 + shipping
Thanks alot on that link man:yes reps

I got mine on Ebay $265 came with Fogs an wiring i had to go get it painted which was $225,the bezels got them on latemodelrestoration $18 each better then getting them 75 for both.
any links to the vendor you bought it from on ebay.

·
Cum On Me Bro
8,106 Posts
Financially you'll be better off doing the 03-04 front than the 01. The 01 Fronts are rather rare, and sell for a premium.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
check AM too they are priced more but have free shipping. plus the forum discount code
Before anyone inquires about this code, you can only get it if you PM our American Muscle Rep. Do not publicly talk or pass out this code, because this will cause it to be taken away from us.

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04-Ford-Mustang-Cobra-Front-Bumper-PAINTED-2003-2004-/380062810656?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item587d824220#ht_1235wt_1165 -Bumper painted to your code: $330.00

http://www.latemodelrestoration.com/item/LRS-15438C/03-04-Mustang-Cobra-Rh-Fog-Light-Bezel
2003-04 Mustang Cobra Lh Fog Light Bezel by Ford at LRS - Same Day Shipping! - Bezels: $38.00

MUSTANG COBRA LINCOLN LS 00 01 02 03 04 fog light PAIR | eBay - Fog lights w/ Wiring kit: $85.00

MUSTANG COBRA LINCOLN LS 00 01 02 03 04 fog light PAIR | eBay - Chin: $205.00 (you can find this cheaper used on SVT probally)

Total: $658.00

Keep in mind, you don't HAVE to do it all at once. I didn't. You can also sell that Chin you bought really quick on here and fund the cobra bumper purchase.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Before anyone inquires about this code, you can only get it if you PM our American Muscle Rep. Do not publicly talk or pass out this code, because this will cause it to be taken away from us.
Fixed. :cool:

PS. i wasnt going to tell. i enjoy being a member here. i found out by coming across it in a thread.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Fixed. :cool:

PS. i wasnt going to tell. i enjoy being a member here. i found out by coming across it in a thread.
lol, you didn't do anything wrong. Just didn't want it to go further than what you said without it being in a PM to AM, thanks for fixing though

·
Registered
398 Posts
lol, you didn't do anything wrong. Just didn't want it to go further than what you said without it being in a PM to AM, thanks for fixing though
np just helping others like others helped me. im being nice til i get my posts up and then i can be a smartass. cuz nobody likes a smartass noob :D

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
check AM too they are priced more but have free shipping. PM AMStanger for more info about ordering from AM.
I have the code thanks man.

03 04 Ford Mustang Cobra Front Bumper PAINTED 2003 2004 | eBay -Bumper painted to your code: $330.00

2003-04 Mustang Cobra Rh Fog Light Bezel by Ford at LRS - Same Day Shipping!
2003-04 Mustang Cobra Lh Fog Light Bezel by Ford at LRS - Same Day Shipping! - Bezels: $38.00

MUSTANG COBRA LINCOLN LS 00 01 02 03 04 fog light PAIR | eBay - Fog lights w/ Wiring kit: $85.00

MUSTANG COBRA LINCOLN LS 00 01 02 03 04 fog light PAIR | eBay - Chin: $205.00 (you can find this cheaper used on SVT probally)

Total: $658.00

Keep in mind, you don't HAVE to do it all at once. I didn't. You can also sell that Chin you bought really quick on here and fund the cobra bumper purchase.
Man that is a little pricey for me, but thanks for taking your time to lnk all the items needed:yes The reputation of the ebay seller is 87% which is pretty bad for ebay. I think I might just get another gt bumper cover and leave it at that, this **** its too expensive hahaha. Plus if I am just going to get a terminator in the future I might as well not invest to much more $ on the gt, just keep it maintained and corrected. Reps by the way

1 - 18 of 18 Posts