Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some more posts so here it is. After waiting for the new paint to finally do whatever the hell it needed to do I got around to detailing the exterior, interior and engine bay. I don't have any pics of the interior currently but whatever. This was my first detail with basic products and no buffing but I think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
right now its super conservative running 452rwhp/464rwtq at 14 degrees timing. Its getting a 8-rib pulley setup this weekend and a re-tune Sept 12th to bump up the timing so maybe another 20rwhp???? This will be my first timing bump so I'm not sure what to expect.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
looks good

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Looks purdy!

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
right now its super conservative running 452rwhp/464rwtq at 14 degrees timing. Its getting a 8-rib pulley setup this weekend and a re-tune Sept 12th to bump up the timing so maybe another 20rwhp???? This will be my first timing bump so I'm not sure what to expect.
Awesome. :drool

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
wow that is beautiful awesome work nice ride

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
Looks great bro

Where'd you get the cobra centercaps? I've been looking for some like that

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looks great bro

came with the ride already. I was looking for some extras just in case somebody knew how much they were and decided to steal them but it hasn't happended yet. Their 18's so I'm not sure if any center cap would work????

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Looks great bro

I have some on my car, but am thinking of putting my SVT ones in instead. If it looks right, I would be will to work a deal out. I will let you know next week. Cool?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts