Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys i just picked up my new toy 2001 cobra, it looks orange in the pics but its really red. its got 58k on it and is mint condition the seats arent even broke in yet, ill post up more pics tomorrow when i get them.

Reactions: 8t6gt

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i paid 15 after all the paperwork and all that jazz so sale price was like 14600,

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
another pic. it looks orange but the car is really red.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks man i love it soo far. im scared to beat on it its in such nice shape. NOTHING like my 97 was.

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
sweet. congrats, man...

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
From one 4 valve to another eh? 'Tis the way to do it in my book!!

Car looks good! And for some reason those new-er red mustangs always look orangy in pictures. I can't for the life of me tell if ChrisJ's GT is orange or red. It's like a chameleon car, lol.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Sweet Ride!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
nice car ....gave me a chubby...how many miles? ....whats stock horsepower on 01 cobra?

·
Administrator
76,434 Posts
My car is red...I believe its the same red as the cobra...The light plays tricks on our color...I think its torch red if I am not mistaken...I very well could be though...

·
Registered
20 Posts
My car is red...I believe its the same red as the cobra...The light plays tricks on our color...I think its torch red if I am not mistaken...I very well could be though...

yes....i have the same and i always get "your car looks orange"
my car looks a fair amount like yours minus the foglights....which are getting installed next week and the fact that its a sixer....congrats on the cobra!!!!!!!!!

·
MM's Coffee Addict
2,162 Posts
Yes, now if we can petition to get Chris to change his vanity plate... lol.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts