Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
As long as the tune is safe with low timing he should be fine, but an intercooler or meth is definitely the prefered route for longevity and will make getting to 400 easier. The Si is a little more efficient than the S and SQ. I remember years back a local guy made 429rwhp with his non intercooled Si at almost 13psi. Engine survived a few years before he sold it. His setup was a 3.33 pulley and powerpipe. Believe it hit 12.8psi. Without an intercooler or meth the car will just be severely down on power once that blower heat soaks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
So a year later and I wanted to revive this post lol.

My question is how did you all tap into the red vacuum line with that T fitting it looks too large to fit in the red line.

Here's the progress Dad and I made amongst all of my other projects.

Ignore the cheap BOV I'm removing that and going VS racing and converting it to a Blow through slot MAF before the first start of the car.

Build/bolt-ons went pretty much s planned:
  • removed all underdriven pulleys alt, water and crank
  • 320 fuel pump (I'm installing next weekend)
  • bolted up V3 supercharger
  • installed CX FMIC
  • installed 47lb Ev6 inj.
  • removed ECM and super chip plug in
  • married SCT X4
  • step 2 colder plugs NGK's

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
progress pics to where it is now

would love a pic of the BOV vacuum line tie in from someone

Attachments

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
If you have to for a T-fitting you can get a universal one from the part stores. It will fit anything from 1/16" or smaller up to 3/8" I think. You cut it at the appropriate diameter for each trunk. You can connect three different sizes if you have to.

Also I am highly jealous of that garage.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts