Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright guys its time to sell the car due to license issues and insurance is 641$ dollars a month for me full coverage and sr-22

so what i have is a 2001 mustang gt with the full cirvinis stalker body kit ,4:10's cold air intake and h pipe exhaust with flow masters the car has 73,2XX miles on it im lookin to get 10,700 O.B.O

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
CAR NEEDS TO GO!!ASAP CAN'T AFFORD IT

·
Registered
599 Posts
bump for a friend

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Bump

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump!

·
Registered
599 Posts
somebody make him an offer

·
Registered
31 Posts
how does it run
hp
transmission
interior
details maybe a price drop
found more 01's in the same condition with more add ons
for like 5000

·
Registered
599 Posts
He is in Sioux city iowa. its got 4 new tires on it, i can say myself that it runs good, stock HP i would say based on only mods bein CAI, exhaust and gears, it's got very good condidtion black leather interior. and i kno that your not gonna get it for 5 man , just an FYI its a clean car and he has to get what he owes on it but its not my place to put that out there i would PM him if your serious

·
Registered
599 Posts
and 5 is a low ball offer so i wouldnt even go there that really irritates me. the car books for more than that maybe not in GA but in iowa it does. plus the body kit which is in the same condition of the car GOOD. therefore if your serious i appoligize for the rant but this **** really pisses me off when people try that.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
ya for 5k down cock block him..............nice looking car. If i had money i would think about it. Good luck on sale. BTW why is your insurance so damn much?

·
Registered
599 Posts
his insurance is so high cause he got arrested 2 times in 3 week for wreckless driving

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
If I had not bought mine I would take it. Good deal here, buy it and throw some rims and engine mods on it and you got a killer car.

bump

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
his insurance is so high cause he got arrested 2 times in 3 week for wreckless driving
im sorry but you would think that you would learn after the first arrest

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
bump...

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
im sorry but you would think that you would learn after the first arrest
.. but sometimes man, its too hard to not have fun with your mustang. I guess its because im 18, but i understand, I just got a ticket for 63 in a 40 2 days ago.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
.. but sometimes man, its too hard to not have fun with your mustang. I guess its because im 18, but i understand, I just got a ticket for 63 in a 40 2 days ago.
im 17. I have fun in mine too but just not as much as you guys apparently. I just floor it in places i know there isnt any cops

1 - 20 of 50 Posts