Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all the name is Douglas and I just got a stock 01 laser red gt and I ha e loved every second of it!

My story goes all the way back to my first car which was an inline 6 with a single barrel carb that my dad and I partially restored. We then sold it because we ran out of funds and I started the search for another mustang but settled for a four door Audi and then an 87 non turbo supra. Well that ended up blowing the head gasket and I quickly got rid of it. After that I drove the parents camary for most of my senior year and finally found an 03 white v6 coupe that I loved and modded for another half a year until one morning going to work I went Down a gravel road and ran over a chunk of rock that the county had dumped in the middle of the road. Well their insurance paid for the car and I searched and searched for a gt but couldn't find one so I stupidly settled for a tiburon gt. Now recently I had seen an add on Craigslist for an 01 gt for trade so I texted the guy and his daughter was looking for something that got better gas mileage so I met them and she like my car so we traded straight across and now here I am the proud owner of an 01 laser red 5 spd gt mustang coupe! :naughty:

·
No longer Maching out...
3,368 Posts
Welcome back!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5