Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Long time customer here. Was looking around the site as usual and peeked at the bumper covers. It says, "This Part Is Not Embossed With Logo As Shown In Image"

Does that mean it does not come with the 'MUSTANG' letters pressed/embossed in as shown?

If so, I'm really interested :)

,,and thanks for being awesome!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think it's like $118,,,,they have the '01 cobra fronts for cheap too, along with the 03-04's as well. Unpainted of course.

The rear bumper looks to be a V6 style, but without letters - I'm hoping.

Oh and howdy fellow Texan! - I miss 'ole San Antone!

·
Registered
127 Posts
The description should be accurate. You can certainly contact our customer service department any time if you would like to verify further. They can be reached by email at [email protected] or by phone at 866-762-5288.

Thank you,

RockAuto Auto Parts

Hello,

Long time customer here. Was looking around the site as usual and peeked at the bumper covers. It says, "This Part Is Not Embossed With Logo As Shown In Image"

Does that mean it does not come with the 'MUSTANG' letters pressed/embossed in as shown?

If so, I'm really interested :)

,,and thanks for being awesome!

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So the description is accurate, and the picture you provide is wrong? No offense, (i've been a customer for yrs, and sing your praise), but this is the rockauto vendor forum - could you ask the customer service dept what would arrive on my doorstep if i ordered this bumper? Does it have MUSTANG stamped on the back? V6 or V8, 99-04, do you guys have a blank/no 'MUSTANG' rear bumper?

·
Registered
127 Posts
So the description is accurate, and the picture you provide is wrong? No offense, (i've been a customer for yrs, and sing your praise), but this is the rockauto vendor forum - could you ask the customer service dept what would arrive on my doorstep if i ordered this bumper? Does it have MUSTANG stamped on the back? V6 or V8, 99-04, do you guys have a blank/no 'MUSTANG' rear bumper?
As no part number was provided I had to do some digging as the V6 and V8 listings are different. It would appear as though you were looking at VARIOUS MFR Part # FO1100285. The description for that part is:

VARIOUS MFR Part # FO1100285 {#XR3Z17K835BA} NOTE: This Part Is Not Embossed With Logo As Shown In Image
w/4.6L V8 engine; GT/Mach I; prime; Rear

Next to the image we also inform "NOTE: This Part Is Not Embossed With Logo As Shown In Image". As the note is made next to the picture as well as in the part description you can be confident that the part is not embossed with the logo.

The reason we ask you to contact our customer service department is to get you a response quickly. Our customer service Office Hours(CST) are Mon - Thur 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. / Fri 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. / Sat 7 to 6 / Sun 8 to 4. Our customer service has excellent hours and can get you answers faster than we can on the forum. You can reach RockAuto customer service toll free at 866-762-5288 or by email at [email protected].

Thank you,

RockAuto Auto Parts

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I would imagine that it does not come with the mustang embossed into it

Ford will not allow other companies to make mustang bumpers with "mustang" embossed in them without expensive liscensing therefore they just dont put it in there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts