Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all my first post here, I just picked up a 2002 Roush stage 2 from the salvage yard I work at it was a theft recovery and is missing the side exhaust, wheels, cluster, and front seats. :(des anyone know if Roush sells the front covers and foam seperate? I would like to replace the seats I have installed in the car with the propper seats. and some of the other missing parts. Thanksin advance for any information.

Christopher.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
what exactly are you looking for? im just gonna pust this to bump this post back up so more people can read it and get you an answer, welcome to MM

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Also check Stage3mortorsports ... they tend to get a hold of ROUSH stock, and seats have been advertised a lot lately.
Without the foam ... covers only.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
check cjponyparts.com, if there webstie doesnt have them...call them they can usally get just about anything for you, doubt 50resto.com would have them, def contact cjponyparts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the information guys! I'll check them out.

·
Registered
522 Posts
how much better is a stage 2 compared to a stock gt?
what goods do i need to beat it

...kid at our school has one. doesnt even take care of it :(

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
i have a side exhaust off my stage 2 if u are interested
Roush 2001 shoot me a pm. intrested in a trade i have a flowmaster cat back??????

·
Registered
55 Posts
Roush 2001 shoot me a pm. intrested in a trade i have a flowmaster cat back??????
well see what happened is that i hit a rock and bent the pass side pipe and a wheel and the insurance replaced the whole exhaust with a newer louder version from roush so i just have the others laying around and i dont have a use from your kit ill let it go for $200 i can send u pics so u can get a better idea of how they are

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well see what happened is that i hit a rock and bent the pass side pipe and a wheel and the insurance replaced the whole exhaust with a newer louder version from roush so i just have the others laying around and i dont have a use from your kit ill let it go for $200 i can send u pics so u can get a better idea of how they are

shoot me pics @ [email protected] ill take a look. thanks.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
will do asap hey i cant seem to post pics on here whats the secret everytime i try to do it it fails?
dont know im a car geek not a computer geek although i try too be.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
neck im trying to fix my stolen roush and do not want to spend $950 for exhaust!!!!!
I am looking for someone that is upgrading or getting rid of thier roush side exhaust. god help us all against the f n thieves!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts