Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any ideas for grilles for the lower portion? I just picked up a Cobra bumper, and since I don't have a Blower or Turbo, there's no front mount, so its just a big open hole. Curious what others have done to kind of cover that up and make it look good? I saw one like this that I liked...

But that's pretty pricey for just a piece of mesh. I could make my own for that. Just looking for ideas.

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
Haha. I asked this question like 3 weeks ago. Just expect a bunch of nonsense answers from everyone. There aren't really any good ideas apparently and everyone will tell you the mesh is ricey.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
Honestly the best way to make it look better is a intercooler or he.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
What color is your car? I don't think the mesh would look bad or ricey depending on the color of the car. I actually like the billitt grill that screamingyellowgt posted. That could be bc its similar to the grill I have from AM.

Alot of people don't like my grill that I bought to replace the pony but I do so screw it. Get what you like.

Or if you plan on going F/I later, I would just leave it open. :)

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car is Laser Tint Red, but it's getting painted Matte White when the bumper goes on. The grille will be painted black. And I plan on F/I later on, but that's a ways down the road. So for now, covering it up so it doesn't look so empty.

·
I Need More Power!!!
464 Posts
I like the one that you posted, doesnt look ricey at all.

·
Muffins!
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope. Michigan, no front plate.

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
Doesnt look that bad, but it does remind me of those fake plastic grilles on some of the newer cars tho where everything sits flush.

I like the upper, but not the lower. All that matters is that you like it.

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Black mesh.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
that mesh really doesn't look too bad. Try it out

1 - 16 of 16 Posts