Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can they be used in a GT? Definately more comfortable and when I go to get my seats rewraped, I was considering this if it would work...

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Are you meaning the ones that fold forward and back?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Yea they will. And also they are the same as the IUP ones in gt's and mach 1's. I have them in my gt and it came with them.

·
Registered
11,185 Posts
yea my gt came with them also. They are not cobra specific.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yea they will. And also they are the same as the IUP ones in gt's and mach 1's. I have them in my gt and it came with them.
Have any reccomendations where to get some good ones?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Just look on any forums for people parting cars, like corral.net, svtperformance, or mps autosalvage, junkyards maybe etc. Those would be your best bet..

Reactions: brody904

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just look on any forums for people parting cars, like corral.net, svtperformance, or mps autosalvage, junkyards maybe etc. Those would be your best bet..
Repped

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would you mind posting pictures btw?

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I actually dont have any on my computer.. If you PM me your email or phone number ill take some with my phone and send them.. I dont have my camera on me and not enough time to upload them to my comp.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Ill send it in the A.M.. I had something come up and i couldnt get it.. Sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts