Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bazooka 95mm MAF($150)
Mac Off-Road Shorty ProChamber back half(where it connects to the flow tubes) needs to be welded in, i left plenty of material($150)
Fidanza 8 bolt Alum. Flywheel($250)

·
I like boobs!!!
3,869 Posts
Dude, that's awesome, a GT500. I'm coming to visit. Someone is bound to jump on this deal.

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
So as a roller, you're asking $7500? I just need a body to swap my '99 GT into.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would like more info on the eaton and will it fit on my o4 mach 1
The eaton stuff i have does not include an actually eaton. You would have to find one and they are plentiful, easy to find and cheap.
The stuff I have is all the other things you need to covert your mach to be able to accept the eaton on top. The only thing off the top of my head that i know it's missing is the pullies for the supercharger routing.

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
I might be interested in the car... How many miles on the body?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I might be interested in the car... How many miles on the body?
The body has alot, i'll have to look at the title. I want to say 170k ish.
I will say this though, everything is new underneath the car and so is the paint. It was stripped down to the metal, resealed and painted. No ding, dents ect and needs a light buffing to remove the compound haze from it. Has alot of custom parts. You would not believe the mileage if you seen it in person. I can take detailed pics of ANYTHING YOU WANT (on the car, wife pics sold separately...lol). I want you to know what you are getting.

·
Long Lost Co-Founder
1,145 Posts
That's what I thought. It looks amazing! I'll keep it in mind. I'm looking at all my options.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you. I have 2 people local that will be coming to look at it tomorrow. I will update the post if it sells.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Coil covers need a bit of clean-up and a touch of mothers polish and they will look new again. These cam off the car when I pulled the motor. I havent attempted to clean them. The coil cover for the passenger side had a nick in it (right by the F in ford) that can be seen in the pic, but it is covered by the CAI tube when installed.

20 Posts
I'm interested in the heads if you still have them, and maybe the valve covers with them. I tried to PM you but I don't think it's working for me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts