Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Worth the upgrade? Where can I find them fairly cheap at?

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured that after I kept trying to find it. Maybe I can get lucky at a junk yard. The Mirrors are awesome though IMO but idk if they are worth 250 a pop.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Probably going to set you back at least $800-$1k if you need to get the stuff painted. To me, that's not worth it but that's up to you to decide for yourself

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
you can get the mirrors from ford and i googled it and found a bunch of places online

·
Registered
3,507 Posts
Try ebay or other forums, i.e Corral.net or SVTperformance. I think both of those parts make a huge difference in the look of the car. Be prepared to spend at least 3-400 for mirrors, and worst case scenario for the side skirts, you can get them from Ford for like 6-700 painted, so I'm told.

·
Registered
6,973 Posts
Keep checking on modularfords.com in the Classifieds under Exterior Parts and Parting Out a Car. There are a few mirrors on there now. Usually used cobra mirrors and side skirts go for $350. If you need to get them painted it will be over $1k.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
I paid $300 shipped for my termi mirrors already painted the right color

IMO its only worth it if they dont need paint.

·
Registered
900 Posts
tousleyford if u want ford replacement, abcexclusive.com has a aftermarket 03-04 cobra spoiler for pretty cheap

·
Registered
233 Posts
I feel the mirrors and side skirts are worth the upgrade, not so much the spoiler. But like the others have mentiond you will be paying for them.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
good luck, I payed a pretty penny for my mirrors n trunk

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everyone that keeps menchening side skirts, what's the difference in those?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts