Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where i can find these for cheaper than $450, cause i only founf one website that has them and they are way to expensive.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Good luck, theres no repo Cobra spoilers, they are hard to find and ya better expect to pay around $400

·
Registered
192 Posts
I paid $250 for my cobra wing but it was used. Check on ebay from time to time u can find them on there.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
This thread is like 2 years old, how the hell do newbs find these old threads to bump?

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
This thread is like 2 years old, how the hell do newbs find these old threads to bump?
it seems like its been happening alot the past month.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Welcome to hell.

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
Welcome to the best Mustang forum on the web.

Just pay attention to how old threads are and if they are more than a few months old, and you've searched for answers to your questions and can't find it, then start up a new thread asking your question. This forum has a ton of activity and it'll be answered pretty quickly

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM new guy :)

Head over and introduce yourself in the new members section! Be sure to check out the rest of the forum as well. No worries on accidentally bumping this old thread. Like stated above, just try your best to post in a more current thread.

Again, welcome to MM!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.