Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i have a 03-04 Cobra t56 tranny for sale. This tranny is in perfect running condition. By perfect, i mean there is absolutely zero grinds or scratches, it shifts exactly how it should, and the case has zero leaks.
This tranny has very low miles as well, around 55k miles.
When buying this Tranny, you will also receive the entire kit. Things you will receive: Bellhousing, Short Shifter, Transmission, Crossmember with mount, and Driveshaft.
This should be the entire kit you need to bolt on to your Mustang. You will need nothing else but to install it.
Everything is good to go and please note that i currently only have one transmission. Which means i am currently driving on this. So i will most-likely Not remove the tranny until i have someone come look and buy it. Then i will have it removed. Unless i find another tranny soon, it will remain in the vehicle. This way you could feel the gears, see it perform. I am actually in the process of buying a transmission, so this one might come out sooner than planned.
Thank you everybody, i am looking for 1800 and remember this is a complete kit.

I am mostly trying to sell Locally, I am in Central Valley, California. I may do shipping, but i dont know what that would cost to get it shipped. Im a beginner when it comes to shipping items.

Thank you all

·
Southern MD Mustangs
697 Posts
Shipping wise you would have to do freight because of the size. If you were here on the east coast id come pick it up in my duramax lol

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have no idea where Central Valley is, but I'm going to mapquest it. I'd like to come pick this up from you.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Oh wow, yea that's a little far of a drive.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Someone supposedly is coming saturday to feel the tranny out, but who knows if he shows or not. People flake all the time when selling items. I may be able to meet you a little closer if you are really interested.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If you would like, feel free to PM me about further info. We could figure out shipping and such as well if needed

1 - 20 of 33 Posts