Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got a set of 18x9 18x10 cobra wheels that are finished in black. my mustang is true blue, i would like to get others opinions about if i should put them on black or take the time to strip them out and polish them out. thanks

·
Wanna be show worthy.
11,838 Posts
Polish them:yes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
what be the best way. sandblast them then start at low grit paper and go up the line til there done??

·
Hardcore Devotee
2,179 Posts
it doesn't take long to bolt them up so I would see how they look on the car first in black. Post pics on here even and im sure ppl will give their opinion. If you don't like them, you can then strip and polish.

·
IG: opiesvt
8,782 Posts
I think blue on black is one of the best color combinations you could have. Keep em black!

Sent from the phone :|

·
aloha ke akua
13,177 Posts
it doesn't take long to bolt them up so I would see how they look on the car first in black. Post pics on here even and im sure ppl will give their opinion. If you don't like them, you can then strip and polish.
He didn't mention tires :dunno

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks for your opinions. i did bolt one of the rear ones on due to only having rear tires. i didnt like the black all that well. i ended up doin something totally different. i had them coated gunmetal grey. some may not like the look, who knows. next thing is to get my front tires n a 03/04 cobra front bumper cover. have pics up soon. thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i uploaded a pic of the stang with the wheels on

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

i uploaded a pic of the stang with the cobras on in my garage gallery.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts