Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its a lot of work but i'm thinking about doing it anyway. There's a guy in town with a 03 cobra blower, fuel pump, heat exchanger, 39# injectors, fuel rail, and many other parts. What would i all need to do this? I know i need the lower intake, timing chain cover, alternator relocation bracket and some other stuff. I will have to lower the boost due to possible engine frag.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Well, I'm not sure what EVERYTHING you need is, but there are easier kits out there that I know someone will chime in and suggest.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
You will need to change the heads because the 03/04 intake only fits C heads. Also, your engien will hold up to all the boost that an unported eaton can provide.

·
Registered
84 Posts
You will need to change the heads because the 03/04 intake only fits C heads. Also, your engien will hold up to all the boost that an unported eaton can provide.
what he said! youd need C heads and different timing cover! im pretty sure youd have to fabricate your harness as well to accomodate the new stuff that comes with that like Coil packs and going from return system to returnless! :cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the eaton is not stock its running like 14lb of boost, i would have to turn it down for now. The guy selling it put on a KB running 30lb and well over 700hp

·
King Trashmouth
21,891 Posts
There is a crapload of parts. Search Lefty's Eaton swap thread. You'll need all those plus C-heads.

It's far from simple. I just bought a swap kit and seperate from the timing cover, intake/M112 assembly, and heat exchanger, I have a giant blue bin of the remaining parts that's well over 100lbs.

There's tons of parts required, but if you can get them all, and cheap, and don't mind lots of work, go for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts