Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
I say you get a 99-01 cobra bumper, but in any case I believe that blue oval industries has the foglight kit for 03 cobras.. let me find the site for you

·
Registered
682 Posts
The 03/04 Cobra bumper is the better choice. I paid $325 for a new one from my local dealer with my discount. Unless you buy the matching 03/04 Cobra hood, you will have to modify the two upper grill surround mounts so the hood doesn't hit it when closing. Not a biggy, just an FYI.
So Workyprogress, who's crashed 911 on the rack? By the way, your Stang looks nice.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where did you guys get the black plastic peice on the bottom of the bumper.. i love the look of that

·
Registered
682 Posts
That was part of the Cobra frontend package. You can order it from Ford just like the Mach I type that guys are putting on their GTs. The one for the Cobra is nicer and less obtrusive. They attach much more securely than the Mach I version. The two are not interchangeable, but both look cool...

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
It will fit with minor modifications

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
thanks for the compliments guys.

some guy bought that 911 for 15k, wrecked already, and wants my body shop to work on it...it took a pretty big hit to the front end.

also when you go looking for pieces for the cobra front end make sure you get the grill pieces, and if you can get it get the cobra header pannel, will make everything fit just a tad better...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts